What are Jow Forums‘s thoughts on the CX-4?

Attached: C86D02B9-1666-4D8C-B531-87768590889B.jpg (778x600, 36K)

Any PCC is instantly gimped by not taking Glocc mags. IDGAF if you like Glocc or not, the mags are reliable as all hell and cheap as fuck, with a huge range of options.

One of the ugliest guns ever made. It looks like a paintball marker

Sleek, sexy, fully reversible for lefties, and surprisingly compact/handy. It's basically everything you could ask for in a PCC unless you're a try hard who just wants another HSLD AR.

Only problems are they're a little pricier than they ought to be and the trigger is mediocre.

Ugly as fuck
Trigger sucks
I must admit the ergonomics are pretty good and I like the way it points but I just can't get past its looks.

It tries to look cool but fails so hard it becomes ironically cool. Otherwise, seems very practical. I'd have one with a can for home defense if I legally could.

Looks like the ABR .223 in Call of Duty Black Ops 4

Beretta needs to give it an update. At least thread the barrel.

Beretta makes a good weapons system, px4 and 92fs mags compatible, great for home defense and some other stuff.

Jow Forums: "but i dont like the way it looks!"

Fags.

If you want a quality PCC that isn't an AR pattern or compromised subgun it's not bad. (I say this with love as an OM-9 owner). Great for teaching nofuns/children/women.

it's ugly and i own 2

Looks like a Bond villain gun one would use in an undersea complex circa 1970.

>reversible for lefties
You mean it turns around on em?
>carlos.png

Kills toasters, based/10

yes

I got to play with one once and it's been on my list of guns to buy since then.

Accurate
fun to shoot
Goes bang when you pull trigger
ultra lightweight

Lots of fun for plinking in 9mm.

Saw one in a local store for $400. Worth it?

500 is a great deal for one. Under that is a steal.

of course not.

Unrelated: what's the address of the store?

Yeah, they need to revisit it, especially the stock. It looked kinda cool when battlestar galactica was running but that was years ago and forgotten at this point.

Attached: neat.jpg (1000x423, 465K)

10/10 would remove toaster with.

But user that looks like ass...

>a legitimate improvement in function and ergonomics
>but it looks like complete anus

but I don't have any glawk magz, I got a lot of hi-point mags though

Love mine. Very comfortable, accurate, and shares mags with my PX4. I also got a barrel shroud from JSArms for it. Looks even cooler now. Zero regrets.

Attached: 1534637055620m.jpg (1024x436, 61K)

>especially the stock
A P90-inspired thumbhole stock would look great on the cx4. As opposed to what you posted.

>>SO SAY WE ALL

Love mine, aesthetic as fuck.

Lefties are subhumans tho

I got the version that takes the 92 mags which is nice because I also have a 92

AR stocks on anything but ARs is ass

Attached: 20190223_233943.jpg (2268x4030, 1.61M)

Hell yeah, homie.
I like how you actually put something on that extendable rail under the barrel.
Nice waffle-shirt too, true comfort knows no branch of service.

And yes, AR stocks on anything that isn’t an AR is big gay.

Can it handle 35 slugs squibbin out tho?

heh

Attached: zorg with gun.jpg (400x300, 22K)

Cylons hate it.

Probably the best 9mm carbine but the Ruger would do the job cheaper even if its uglier. Sharing magazines with the 92/M9 is a nice bonus if you've got one of those.

The light definitely feels more ergo on the underside rather than the left or right, and pretty much none of the light is blocked like this.

Waffles are master race and I'm glad I swiped extras from CIF

I feel personally insulted by any 9mm carbine with 16" barrel. 5" is preferred, 10" at worst, arm braces remove all reasons otherwise
Glock mags are ugly as fuck in all carbine applications. Straight mags or forward curving are the only choices. "But it's cheap!" is peasant thinking that any right thinking man should be ashamed of.

That looks like dog shit

Pic related looks pretty badass tho

Attached: 206596_01_beretta_cx4_storm_9mm_w_all_be_640.jpg (640x480, 36K)

Better?

Attached: cx4sbr.jpg (800x600, 31K)

Is it a good SBR candidate? Also, how long is the stock byself? From the butt to the end of the handguard.

battlestar galactica/10

I think it looks baller. Not everything needs to be an AR or notAR clone.

Not sure how long the stock is but I have some stock extenders that came with mine, they're about an inch each. they're the same material as the rest of the stock.

Man, thread that barrel and put a can on it and we got ourselves a gumbo cookin'.

Excellent choice for slotting Skinjobs and space communists. If they made one in 10mm I'd buy it regardless of price.

Attached: 600px-BSGS3E02_07.jpg (600x338, 56K)

This, is really dig how narrow it is when viewed from above. Seriously low profile space gat.

I wouldn't bother SBRing one, it comes from the factory at just over 26" so its already super compact.

anyone got pics of the beretta mx4 fire selector?
mx4 pics pls

I mean ... there's one in .40S&W that can handle pretty hot loads ...

I'm sure you're an expert in handling hot loads ;)

The modding potential is high

Attached: IMG_20160508_154155883s.jpg (1336x752, 340K)

its good
SO SAY WE ALL!

Just bought one about a month ago, and it might be one of the best purchases I've ever made. Light, handy, reliable, accurate, etc.

They're useless against centurions though, the only actual kills they get with it are skinjobs, who go down to anything, and other humans.

where the fuck do i get that shit

How the hell did they repel the centurions on Galactica then? Also they blast tons of them with pistols througout the show too

what kind of accuracy do you get user?

Far better than I thought I would

ROBOT FRACKING SHITS
www.youtube.com/watch?v=so10dKbhorI

>10mm Cx4
BERETTAAAAAA
DO IT
DO IT NOOOOOW

Nonono, imagine a 5.7×28 one that takes five-seven mags

Did you guys know that even if you buy this gun nobody will think you work for the empire in Star Wars? You’re not cool, just buy a normal gun,

Why not both
Fuck off you neckbeard nigger

Imagine closing your eyes and trying to hit a golf ball with a penny from sixty feet away and you’ll get what I mean.

Its battle star galactica you fucking skinjob faggot. You don't even have a soul, SO SAY WE ALL!

Attached: 400px-BSGCx4c.jpg (400x225, 26K)

I think his point was they gun looks like donkey ass and just because it looks futuristic doesn’t mean it’s any better than a normal gun. I being a well off republican I like to think that I’m practical. All I need is an ak47. Ak47s are practical.

The cylons are invading.

Attached: cylon.png (825x464, 153K)

Still a nicer looking PCC than the Hipoint, Ruger or Vector.

Then how about you take your faggot ass to /akg/ and suck wuggy off

>all I need
>need
>NEED
It's the bill of rights not the bill of needs, fuck off you communist scum

Attached: iz59jjwyse721.jpg (680x313, 28K)

sounds like you're letting your opinion get based entirely on aesthetics even harder than anyone else in the chat. Who cares if it looks sci fi if it performs better than other pistol cal carbines on the market

It is a fun plinker, pretty simple to care for.

Impulse bought one after they came out, no regrets.

I think it's a good gun on it's own merit.
>accuracy
with a red dot, I can consistently hit an empty beer bottle at 50 m, standing. For a PCC, that's as accurate as I'll ever need it to be; I didn't get this thing to be a group shooter.

>Reliability:
never had any cycling issues with any type of ammo, the cheapest of which was Tula 9mm

Ergonomics:
The high point of the gun for me; controls are easy to use, I really like the bolt release, and you can easily swap the charging handle. The stock sights are good. Only thing I'd change is a threaded muzzle, but between that and the thumbhole stock I can kind of see what they were going for. The stock is comfy and it points really well. Biggest downside is the trigger, which isn't "bad", it's just not great.

If you want a good blaster, I'd say look no further.

If you own one of these, chances are you're fucking your sister or cousin real nasty like

No you're thinking of the hi-point carbine

>own an ergonomic Italian firearm designed by a well-known European aesthetic consultant.
>cousin-fucking redneck

Lmao this noguns newfag can’t tell the difference between a CX4 and a hipoint.

Attached: D5A90699-71DB-4AAC-9E8D-2FE5669D8BC2.png (225x225, 7K)

Tfw no cx4 or hot cousin sex

Beretta was making guns for nearly a century before the first American settlement was even founded

I mean, it's close...

Attached: 890_22106.jpg (889x251, 38K)

But can it hit a beer with varying volumes of liquid in it as opposed to empty?

>9-rounds mags
>non-telescoped bolt

fuck that noise

I used to think it's ugly, but I've had a change of heart and now I think it's sleek black curves are sexy as fuck. The SuperNova is especially aethestic for me. Which is also analagous to my view on effeminate males. I used to think they were just gay little twinks and now that traps are a thing, my cock now pulses and twinges at boi pucci.

>Give unusual things, time and a chance, they will grow on you

Awesome when SBR'ed with a 3x24 on top.

Literally a 5 dollar difference. You're a dumb sheep.

It goes "pew".
Rented it at a range and had a fun time.
I't have it customized, though. The fish gun aesthetic doesn't match the 92 it would be paired with.

You can get the one that takes px4 mags and get a px4 with it, but personally I don't like the px4

Don't like it either. Shoots OK, but feels like a super soaker.

My buddy has one and he likes it but I just can't get down with polymer frames, I like the metal