More than 20 million men in China are left with no bride

More than 20 million men in China are left with no bride.

How fucked will the US be if China declares war on them? Imagine millions of sex starved men wanting to kill every american men and ravage their women. American soldiers are already full of basedboys and trangenders. Their wives cheating on them with some BBC.

China has an army of 200 million men. Not to mention 1 billion men that can be called upon to take arms if necessary.

How can America even compete?

Capitalism BTFO

Attached: 9089936-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/86014703
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

China would never be able to set foot on American shores, they don't have the navy and they don't have the air power.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_jpc__sample-9309dcd35c1c9a3d4290bfc4eb8f0b8e.jpg (850x633, 209K)

>navy
>Not overpowering America's aircraft carriers with sheer number.

A single aircraft carrier only has 2k+ men. Imagine 100K+ men trying to board it. US have no choice but to surrender.

Also American army are cucked as fuck. They cry every time because their wives are cheating and hungry for sum BBC.

>tfw you copy paste your entire army

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

It's ok, they just get Russian women. No need for drama.

Attached: chang enjoys the spoils of economic victory over Russia.jpg (1200x800, 426K)

South Chinese guys are cucks and betas. They ain’t conquering shit.

>Imagine millions of sex starved men wanting to kill every american men and ravage their women
vimeo.com/86014703

The American citizens have more guns and ammo than the military.
Good luck commie.

They are gonna walk on water to board the ship? Lmao

Imagine the prop guy who had to make dozens of floppy foam willies. And the actors who had to wear them with small explosive squibs in, RIGHT NEXT TO THEIR REAL COCKS.

>The American citizens have more guns and ammo than the military.

They are already using it against each other.
Alt right vs. antifa
lgbt vs straight
chad vs. virgins
blacks vs. whites
mexicans vs. wall

After american civil war circa 2020, America is already there for the taking

Man you really have an obsession with black guys

Take Panama and the canal via trojan horse (Chinese container ships).
Invade southern border through mexico.
Divide and conquer.

I'd rather not, it was painful enough to watch.

If China was truly threatening to invade, the "Civil War" would immediately end, and the country would unite to destroy the invaders. Thinking otherwise is pure retardation.

>china is harnessing the lethal power of incel range on scales the west cant touch
implessive

>invasion then has to face America in a two front war against the east and west coasts

>mfw I realize that hilter wasnt talking about russia when he said "threat from the east"

Attached: 42387171.png (1120x596, 802K)

>the "Civil War" would immediately end

desu fighting the war with these "men" is worth it

Attached: 1535776372590.jpg (1025x1461, 313K)

Even if the Trojan Horse works the Chinese forces in Panama will be completely cut off from all supplies and quickly defeated by American reinforcements.

Attached: 1552241299951.jpg (938x1150, 173K)

Based

>"threat from the east"
China won't have enough people by 2040 to sustain its nation due to its One Child Policy.
China is retarded.

Sure they can. Same route how the very first humans got into Amerika - over the Bering strait. Its just 50 miles to cross. Chinese can surely use their fleet of container and tanker ships to ferry 20 mln troops over to Alaska in less than a year.

>American reinforcements

Average American is either obese or overweight. Can't see many of them being on time.

Attached: 1551759949708.jpg (475x637, 43K)

That's why it will invade neighboring countries for their women. Like Romans raping nearby towns for the sacred virgins

50 miles that is impossible for them to cross with the American navy and air force in the way.
Won't matter, by the time the Chinese get around to having a war with America half the military will consist of drones anyways.

Attached: tom_clancy_s_the_cleaner_by_erica1940_d9xjkwe-fullview.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

>american navy

Oh sure they can't wait to spread open their mouths for the hungry sexless Chinese men.

Attached: 201272063553965734_20.jpg (680x450, 233K)

False

No. They aren't.

You forgot to mention the millions of antifa incels siding for these Ching chongs. USA literally btfo

Attached: Inauguration-Rioters.jpg (800x445, 218K)

It seems like the only thing chinese will be able to invade is their own gay asses.

then what? that is some of the toughest terrain in the world, and they're supposed to cross it in an organized fashion and then menace the continental US? Are you nine years old?

American reserve here and if you asked me I'd rather not go and fight the chinese. I'm dating an Asian girl and I sure won't kill her grandparents.

Ok so then they cross 4500 miles, 8 countries, millions of Central American soldiers, and then arrive at the United States border??? Entrenched by fresh, frontline, well-supplied, prepared soldiers of the most capably equipped military in the world? And they're supposed to *win*?

those are brits

Most of the arms in the US are the "white" people. They are the majority here, especially when you include white Hispanics.
Too soon shillfag. You need a few more decades to even have a chance even with a 200M man Army.
Especially given the actual US military resources are far greater than China. By several factors.
Large Cinese armies of infantry got btfo in Korea by better armed much smaller forces of American marines.
And besides all thos once any side invaded the other the nukes fly and everyone dies anyway.

Oh buddy Im scared now!
Antifa are probably the biggest limp wristed cowards in the country. It benefits us if China takes them, less mouths to feed and dead weight.

This

Lol good luck.

Post guns with timestamp

Gladly ship all the mind fucked liberal bitches there for free. No need to fight over them.

200 mill army plus 1 billion *military aged males* at the ready.

Can you even into math?

We stop them in Canada, annexing it as we go. Do you even Fallout bro?

>is defending my homeland with compatriots worth it

get the fuck out you leaky vagina.

>Most of the arms in the US are the "white" people. They are the majority here, especially when you include white Hispanics.

All those white men will be cucked so hard just upon leaving US soil. Their wives will cheat on them for some chad and all the antifags, feminist, lgbtp and democrats will take over.

America is fucked

A)They can't move them anywhere
B) they're colonizing Africa to solve the problem

What are you talking about maggot? American soldiers have boyfriends / husbands now.

Attached: elegant-famous-marine-corps-quotes-and-sayings-asmdss-meme-difference-between-the-navy-and-the-marin (478x400, 50K)

>implying the Chinks need to send millions of soldiers to defeat the United States

All they would need to do is supply some arms and advisors to the millions of Americans who are angry and disenfranchised about the state of their society and watch the entire country tear itself apart.

Attached: tragedy battle of the crater.jpg (805x1094, 646K)

Can someone give me the rundown on this?

I don't speak chink.

Attached: doggo.jpg (600x800, 54K)

USA is a sick sick country. Serves them right for siding with the Jews. Good thing I get to watch American society die in crumbles.

Attached: 1550547026085.jpg (1772x726, 504K)

>Amexica
kek

I for one Welcome our new Chink overlords

>tfw no asian gf

Attached: 1551963989757.jpg (2907x2029, 1.03M)

It’s text to trigger their firewall therefore kicking off all chinks in the tread off their internet

Not all bugs can live in water.

God I cant wait for us to finally stop guaranteeing safe global trade. I want to see it all break down. I want to see arrogant chinks and uppity euros starve to death.

Impressive.

With this most recent achievement, fate has in a single stroke, marked the decline of the west and spelled a new era of wondrous prosperity and peaceful global dominance for the Chinese dragon, which promises to firmly stand in sharp contrast to the historically bloody ascent of western powers and the cruel subjugation it brought to the humbler nations of the world. With the blessings of Chinese quantum direct-current electricity, quantum aircraft carriers and quantum enhanced railguns will be the instruments with which China affirms its noble stewardship of 21st century world politics and offers the non-western world a different option; an humanist alternative to the depredations of Western leadership and the opportunity for a more equitable and dignified multilateralism.

>Americans
>white

le 53%

Attached: 1551189047661.jpg (695x1024, 135K)

This is why we must inflitrate PRC popular culture and inject more tranny culture. This will both sate their thirst for girls, and break their society from within.

Attached: yes_theyre_all_chinese_guys.jpg (500x300, 48K)

if they were black this would make me diamonds.
I so wish an African country would declare war or African Americans would revolution against that fucking orange Cheeto drumpf and his racist lackeys. I fantasize African Americans storming in every building and killing all the racists and bigots and Republicans and kicking down my door to rape my girlfriend in front of me while I pleasure myself and watch the sparkle in her eye as big black burly men fill her up
god I hate white people so much

Attached: 1534513305144m.jpg (1024x574, 47K)

>chinese tranny culture

Sorry bud but Chinks are not as gay as the western white society

Attached: 1551511518577.png (1100x1354, 3.75M)

The bottom pic is almost ten years old...Imagine how fucked up it must be today..

>wanting white women

Good. I'm tired of our feminist white womyn anyway. I'd rather have sex with traps and have a cute asian gf.

Attached: YauJKli.jpg (1080x1920, 155K)

They have zero interest in non-Chinese guys

HEH, I DON'T SEE COLOR, WELCOME TO AMERICA MY NEW NEIGHBOR!!!!!
:)))))))
xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

MAGA PEEDEE!

seriously though, they could. Americans would never defend themselves, and they'd probably just let it happen like they're already doing today.

All I can imagine is 100k bodies floating around the hull of an unscathed aircraft carrier being eaten by sharks as the boys Crack open a 6 pack

>not overpowering America's aircraft carriers with sheer number.
>using sheer numbers in the age of technology where there is stuff to easily annihilate massed enemies
>boarding ships like it's the fucking Age of Sail
Kek

>They have zero interest in non-Chinese guys
ROFLMAO if you go to China and are a reasonably well looking and groomed white guy, you will get eyefucked like it's not even funny. In the streets, in restaurants, in shops, everywhere.

Source: my recent trip to China

I didn't know the Chinese can swim for miles and miles at speeds over 50mph

>marrying a chink ever
Sure thing elliot rodger

Attached: chua1.jpg (700x1011, 343K)