Walther

Does Walther still make the PPKs? Can’t find one. I know a Bersa will give you an extra bullet in the magazine, but it doesn’t have the same level of class as this classic.

Attached: 682C35F8-BFF5-4997-BC98-BB61B90DAA64.jpg (500x500, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arkansasonline.com/news/2019/jan/13/arkansas-made-ppks-set-to-ship-20190113/
youtube.com/watch?v=tLygdcFFTVg
youtube.com/watch?v=MeeAWbITxJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. Just started production again.

arkansasonline.com/news/2019/jan/13/arkansas-made-ppks-set-to-ship-20190113/

Turning out a whopping 35 a day. If demand is high, prepare to wait awhile unless you are lucky or know someone.

And what does that have to do with answering OP's question that, yes, in fact, Walther is still producing the pistols?

What the fuck is wrong with the nu-fags.
Google Walther. Do some shopping.

'The Internet is not something that you just dump something on. '

t.
‘USMC Veteran 1986-1986 medically discharged ooooraaah’

Who cares if they make new ones? What's wrong with an existing one?

I love this new meme. Can we keep it?

They’re highly overrated.

You’d be happier with a bersa.

maybe google that shit question, faggot

PPKs' hurt my hands. For reference I'm 6'8" 265 lbs and it's just not fun to shoot.
But they'll shoot where you point them and they look cool.

Nothing, that's why I nuked it.

I've heard they're comfortable in .32, but that the .380 is unpleasant.

They're great in .32. The .380s aren't great, but it's not uncomfortable. The .22lr versions are just weird.

hurts your hands?
maybe you should try knitting.

Early Smith's had legitimate issues, as well as a few other licensed ones. As for original's, good luck finding one sub $1000. I'm really looking forward to Walther proliferating the market with new ones, I'd probably pick one of PPK models up once their price settles a bit and they get thrown the ringer a bit.

Attached: Walther_PPK-Black_RS_W.jpg (800x800, 67K)

this

Depending on what you're getting it for. For some reason Bersa just refuses to make something as small as the PPK. PPK/S' and Bersa's are such an odd size, you might as well carry a single stack 9 compact at that point.

>.380
You deserve the inevitable mugging and assrape that’ll come.

Saw a PPK for $450 recently. Didn't buy it because it had loose grips and worn bluing and $450 is the going price for one that's not all beat up.

Can I shoot you with .380?

Or one of Walther's modern designs.

I want it in .32acp.

The odd size is Congress' fault, for setting an arbitrary size requirement for imports.

>literally 1mm off a 9mm
>lmao u gon get raped
Retard.

>Does Walther still make the PPKs?

They have all along in .22lr Classic Firearms has stocked them for years and still have some in stock last time I checked. The PPK in .380 is going back into production-- as announced during the last SHOT Show-- but the prices on the .380s will be stupid high until the collector interest wanes. If I wanted to add a .380 to the calibers I shoot, I'd go to the Ruger LCP II. I'd only consider the PPK if I could find a lightly used one for around $400.

Interarms versions have feeding issues with non-hardball ammo. S&W versions have some quality control issues. Hoping that Walther learned from the previous issues and by taking full control of production is using higher standards is going to generate interest.

Attached: 3DDC9715-3B13-4105-9F26-9BEEA1052BEE.jpg (114x152, 11K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tLygdcFFTVg
youtube.com/watch?v=MeeAWbITxJ4

It's seems to be on the table for the future production. That they are just starting with the .380 is no doubt because of all the caliber fags who think every defensive shooting requires barrier penetration.

It's not new