Springfield Armory

You know what? I forgive them. You still gonna hold that old grudge, user?

Attached: 7ea1f11ed38507db19345b504f0ca2c2.png.jpg (600x600, 53K)

I agree. It's time people drop the hate.

what did they do this time

Some people are still pissed that they played let's make a deal with the "gun dealer licensing act" instead of remaining an opponent to the bill back in 2017.

No, they gotta demonstrate that they're actually in this for all of us. You fuck your consumers with a cut out - we fuck you buy not buying your product. Real Simple.

It's been poorly explained by people yelling "Traitor!" as if they wanted gun control to pass.

They outsourced lobbying efforts to a single lobbyist who was given the simple instructions "protect our bottom line" but was unaware of the culture of gun owners and how PR would look, and Springfield and Rock River were too lazy to check up on what the lobbying entailed exactly.

Dislike them for their negligence or their lawyer crafted "apology" video but there is no evidence that they consciously wanted gun control with them having a waiver to advance personal profits.

But what can you expect marketing wise from these folks. They're the ones who can up with GRIP ZONE (tm) and didn't anticipate how they would be bullied for making it look like instructions for where to hold a gun in case you were retarded.

No, because their M14s suck, they made the HS2000 look like shit, and the Mod 2 XD is awful. Fuck them and their gun control shit

>forgives company for working to make it more difficult to purchase their products
leave and never come back

>You still gonna hold that old grudge, user?
I still hold a grudge against Ruger and Bill is long dead.

If Springfield Armory is out, who makes a decent M1A?

>No, because their M14s suck
Proofs?

old springfield
buy cmp m1a

Fulton and JRA. Both ludicrously expensive
There's really nothing wrong with a Springfield except that the receiver is cast (which autists who have never shot their rifle INSIST means it will fail after 200,000 rounds) and their stocks are bizarre, oversized crap

Thanks.
While not a today purchase, I do have a hole in the collection that I do want to fill one day. Good to know there are options (even if expensive options).

I'm going to be monitoring this thread for any polshits that might come by and spread there bigotry and "MUH SHALL NOT BE INFRIDGED" bullshit

>They outsourced lobbying efforts to a single lobbyist who was given the simple instructions "protect our bottom line"
See, that's the problem, I know a company's goal is to make money but when you're making guns for people who like guns I think kind of have a sort of moral duty to order your lobbyists to "protect our customer's gun rights" instead of your cash.

Attached: 1549932222575.jpg (1440x1373, 223K)

You mean shamelessly buying out an old company for brand recognition then offering sub par products in the interests of increasing profits? Fuck em.

Springfield is fine dude, there's tripfags probably in /brg/ who own them and love them.

I forgive them because a world whith only colt and kimber 1911s in the 1k range is not a good world

Attached: DSC_3831-Edit-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg (800x533, 76K)

As long as they keep pumping out M1as and 1911s I don't give a shit if they jerk off on the flag.

I don't like Brazil

I don't care about whatever law they did or didn't support. I don't buy "Springfield" guns because of their sub-standard quality and the fact that they ripped off the name of the actual Springfield Armory to sell their shoddy wares to the uninformed.

Fulton Armory, Bula Defense, CMP M1 upgraded by Shuff, etc.

go away springfield shill, youre management has to die before we will talk about forgiveness

enablers are a scourge on the gun community? Do you know why antiguns get their way with companies so often? Its because theyll buy from someone else and/or boycott. We're idiots

>RIA
>Iver Johnson

my first pistol was a XDs and I have to say that this gun was the biggest piece of shit ever. I dont even know nor care what they did; after that I will never buy their product.

Attached: 1546540650033.jpg (246x250, 8K)

Is there a list of cuck brands to avoid? Only ones I know are Springfield and Daniel Defense.

Still gonna buy an m1a. Eventually. After I get a FAL pattern rifle.

>RIA
>Ruger
>Remington (inb4 >rustington, no actual Remington employee ever touches the Remington 1911s)
>Iver Johnson
>Sig
>S&W (inb4 external extractor)
>Dan Wesson
>STI
>SVI
>Fusion
and probably a few dozen others

The reason they get away with it is you continue to allow companies and special interests to buy votes via lobbying on the hill. That combined with you sending people of such low moral standards to represent you they allow their vote to be bought. My purchasing or not purchasing from a company is simply a scapegoat for you so you can ignore the failure they system. For fucks sakes you have electors who don't vote representative of the people they are voting for. Stop being a fucking retard.

Calling or writing your elected representatives requires real world investment while shitposting online takes nothing.

>Since 1794

Attached: 1465930509638.png (860x1236, 600K)

>it isnt in our best interest to buy from companies that dont contribute toward anti gun lobbying or candidates

It makes zero difference who you buy from. The system is the issue. How's that dicks boycott going? Yeah exactly. How about that Walmart boycott? Did you forget about that one already? Lol.

Not him, but
>Dicks boycotts
Didn't they have to close a bunch of stores?
>Walmart boycott
Never even heard of it. Who the fuck goes to walmart anyway outside of trailer trash?

This are the 1911s you will see at training classes, it's taken from 1911 specific course, do you see any of the above mentioned manufacturers? no, because there are manufacturers that make 1911s and then there are 1911 manufacturers, the reason people think the 1911 can't run is because they get a random 1911 and think they are all made equal, for exampe,sig 1911 have the stractor positioned too high, they rely on the magazine spring tensy to function properly, this is something that does not pressent a problem until you take 2500 round course, I'll ignore some of the names in because reading comprehension isn't part of his way of life an completly misses the 1k$ point, but my point stand, these manufacturers don't make 1911s up to spec, thats why you only see springfields running alonside wilsons.

Attached: 26866246_167089197397909_4596366157845364736_n.jpg (936x686, 253K)

>Never even heard of it. Who the fuck goes to walmart anyway outside of trailer trash?
Wallmart is the world's largest company by consolidated revenue. It is the only company in the top 4 that isn't 50% or more state owned.
>who goes to wall mart?
Fucking everybody apparently.

>t. Springfield Armory CEO

But Kimber is a 1911 manufacturer and they're trash.

Guess not, just ordered a saint.

Fuck yes they're a bunch of giant douchebags.

Fuck, I hated them before that. The company has no right to exist, even their name is a lie. It's sickening to see they claim to be ""The First Name in American Firearms" or use that 1794 logo.

Springfield Armory Inc. has zero relationship to the government run Springfield Armory which produced firearms for the US military like the 1903, m14, and others. The company was founded in 1974, after the actual Springfield Armory closed. Everything about this company is a lie. They have never produced an original firearm. Their most popular gun isn't even made by them in any way shape or form but is made and designed in Croatia by HS Produkt.

Why would you do that?

If they stop putting stupid shit all over the hs2000 and start importing the VHS then I'll consider it

Lol nigger what? Dan Wesson literally has government contracts. You wish your Springfield POS could hold a Dan wesson’s Jock strap

I never fucking cared nor will I ever

I don't know man. Guess I let the guy talk me into it.

VHS is so lo-fidelity. Get the Betamax.

Someday people will realize laserdisc is the future

>Hurr durr I'm gonna put movies on something that can scratch and stop playing all together.
Disk media is a passing fad. And though tapes reign supreme now because they can break down over time it's also gonna die. But look at how rugged Atari cartridges are. Things like that are what the media of the future will be on.

Meh, I'm kinda interested in buying the XD Mod 2 9mm. Haven't held it but on paper it seems pretty good - kinda small, double stack, decent mag capacity. Will be a bit more betterer than my S&W Bodyguard with its piddly 6 boolits

Outside of their 1911 platform like the TRP i can care less if they live or die desu. I dont see the point of getting a outsourced polymer gun Thats uglier then a glock and doesnt do anything a glock, CZ p10, S&W M&P, walther ppq, etc can do. Hell, id rather have a ruger security 9 tbfh.

This might be the only place on the interwebs where there's wack job cunts vilifying American manufacturers for puppy shit, but enthusiastically promoting and dumping shittons of cash on old Comblock weapons that might have been responsible for murdering MILLIONS of innocent civilians during the purges.

Great thinking, faggots: put US manufacturers out of business, and buy easily banable foreign shit, then cry like retarded little bitches when import pipelines are cut off.

I ironically love my mod 2 subcompact. It shoots fine. Uncomfortable for some people but it fits my hand well. Also grip zone is funny

And so does SA

I bet you like turtles too

Springfield Armory Inc. can go jump up their own ass. They were a shit company even before they tried to throw gun owners under a bus.

>Dan weeson has government contracts
I'm going to need some sauce with that, and bessides, Springfield beat even Wilson combat for the fbi contract, and currently supplies 1911s to DEA special operations, us marshals SOG, and some more police departments, when cag uses 1911s they were Springfields, so I don't think your argument is very solid, I think you are one of those...retards

Highwaaaaaaaaaaaay to teh GRIPZONE.

Yes traitors first.
Corporations die. Rights are inalienable

Attached: 1549787300385.jpg (1600x1200, 664K)

If you detroy all corporations, where will you get weapons?

>Since 1794

I can't believe they're still in business, they're still this WW1 and WW2 company in my head.

Taurus is more pro-2A than Springfield Armory. Think about that.

Any shit tier company is going to be Pro 2a, they dont play in the military/leo contractl league, so they dont have to play the political game

Add Steyr to the list, their CEO is an absolute FUDD and hypocrite.
>t. Austrian

Another corporation. It's as cut throat as the consumers eyes are wide.

Hell you could start one and import. Good luck decker. Death to dick's sporting goods. The only stock worth buying is the BNY and that's only vestigial yet worthy for paying dividends consistently

Attached: 1550038881930.png (700x490, 293K)

Remington, they got bought out by (((freedom group))) and now their quality control is shit.

Yeah. I don't like that it happened, but they have plausible deniability. It sounds like they were throwing money at a lobbyist who decided killing the bill was impossible and tried to get an exception for his clients. Which, to be fair, seems logical when you are headquartered near/in Chicago. I would say "I hope they relocate" but Remington did that and it didn't turn out so good >.>

I'm still willing to buy their guns, but they have 0 room for error now. If anything else shady happens they're dead to me forever.

SHALL

Only loonies and edgy tenagers talk like that, your opinion has the same value as a commie or a nazi one

>the stock market literally sheds 1,000s of companies daily and there are like 30 companies /smg/ follows

Hoopdie doo bama bailed out his pets. The public doesnt like gun Cos

Speak english faggot, you are not woke for being in Jow Forums

Nigger.

>The 1000 companys that collaps every day are the same that mayor players that are well stablished
>Being a consumer is the same as beign a shareholder
>The manufacturing capability of a company can be established through the stock market
>the stock market somehow represents the gun market
>Implying
You are one of those idiots that fell for the cryptomeme and now thinks he knows how everything business works arent you?

Monitor this:

Attached: cryfinger.jpg (700x522, 32K)

>I can have a company that produces consumer goods
>I dont need consumers

God fuck I didnt even read your entire post. Leave

>What is a niche market
>What are military contractual
If you got that from my post you are as dense as a bucket of concrete

Attached: logo.png (584x251, 21K)

I have mine in forty and Absolutely nothing wrong with it. Fits in my hand better than The glock 19 I have. Subcompact is also Great for tea cupping pinkies out

>Wallmart is the world's largest company by consolidated revenue.
I know what Walmart is, but this is the first I ever heard about a boycott.

False equivalency because the money isn't going back to said commies who did the killing, they're just arms floating around and people buy them. Nobody is funding communism by buying an old combloc rifle, you could make the argument that you fund antigun communists by supporting companies who actively go against the 2nd amendment. That's a personal choice and based entirely on your perspectives.