I'm thinking of getting a new backpack i think i'm gonna get this somebody else have a proposal?

i'm thinking of getting a new backpack i think i'm gonna get this somebody else have a proposal?

Attached: 292164a-emp.jpg (319x400, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

varusteleka.com/en/product/savotta-jaakari-m-backpack/33028
youtube.com/watch?v=-TlyKZLskxA
varusteleka.com/en/product/savotta-jaakari-s-backpack/55400
amazon.com/5-11-RUSH72-Tactical-Backpack-Military/dp/B0019MPNNC/
cannaeprogear.com/products/legion-day-pack
lapolicegear.com/lapg-operator-backpack.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

La police gear atlas or operator

varusteleka.com/en/product/savotta-jaakari-m-backpack/33028

youtube.com/watch?v=-TlyKZLskxA

I have that or at least an incredibly similar model back pack that I got for cheap on amazon. I don’t have much to compare it to but it’s served me very well in hiking and urbex and has survived getting smeared against a broken glass window and dragged along the low ceiling of a coal mine and is still in one piece

Define backpack. Smol assault? Threeday? Or some huge ass long-haul chunker.

Savotta is pretty based, can confirm. But not as EDC, obviously.

LAPG's backpacks are probably the only things worth buying from them, they're not bad

Those things are smaller than you think. Only 11 inches wide which is why they're so cheap. If you want something bigger and with more pockets look up aid bags that our medics use. They're massive and have tons of little pockets for storage. They're the best bags I've seen but are often overlooked as being used as a non medical backpack. Make sure you look at the WxDxL to get an idea of the size you want.

Attached: C0D76F68-4DFF-4547-AE97-E5BE6415B1E4.png (1242x2208, 667K)

Go on Ebay and get a fast pack EDC from TAD.

>from TAD.
>$345-$395 dollaroos
bit pricey

I have been using a 5.11 rush 24 for 5 years now as a study/wageslave/travel/gym/day hike backpack and a slavshit attaka for innawoods LARP and long distance hiking.

i have a 5.11 rush 12 for college. I've had it around 5 years now, it's held up pretty well

varusteleka.com/en/product/savotta-jaakari-s-backpack/55400

This pack looks really cheeki breeki

I have a Varusteleka Sarma assault pack.

The build quality is actually really good and it wasn't that expensive.

Looks kind of like mine, Spec-Ops T.H.E. Pack. One feature it has that your pic related doesn't is flaps to protect the zippers. It's roomy enough for woobie, bivy, and poncho, clothes and water/navigation etc, not too big, and the cordura and zippers are heavy duty. No frame, but it's small enough to not matter.

Attached: thepack.jpg (844x1500, 253K)

amazon.com/5-11-RUSH72-Tactical-Backpack-Military/dp/B0019MPNNC/

Less autistic: Quiksilver surf bag

Attached: qs.jpg (844x1500, 358K)

More autistic: Army assault pack

Attached: ap.jpg (844x1500, 324K)

Chad alpha: Early pattern Veshmeshok

Attached: IMdusY6.jpg (3089x2048, 1.23M)

I just use a Bundeswehr Jäger Rucksack.

I really like the simplicity. Packs like OP picture are too busy. Too much shit going on.

Go homeless

Any recommendations for a somewhat Jow Forums approved modern backpack that is able to store college books vertically without too much space in the main compartment. Current BP has that and the books get damaged real fast.

t. collegefag.

just get a case for the books. some kind of lightweight plastic, something that will hold them together and keep them from jostling. you could make your own, too, from a sheet of HDPE or whatever you can find at a craft store. just bend it to the dimensions you need, and make a hole for a fastener.

or use a bookstrap, kind of like a leather belt. wrap it around your books, secure it. then put books inside bag in your backpack.

Flextrek Whipsnake

Kind of has to be a backpack, I do most of my 'commuting' by bicycle.
I Already have two Sturmgepäcke mounted on the sides of the rear wheel for extra storage together with a mounting option for a crate. A hard/soft case won't last long and isn't comfortable, I've tried.
And that shit looks like a fucking gay-ass man purse more often than not.

it's shit being a dutchfag urbanite dealing with the densest population in western europe.

i meant a case that can go inside your backpack. unless they already don't fit in your backpack. in which case i don't know what to tell you. anything posted so far would work. I like the Quiksilver bag tbhwy. it has waterproof compartments, is somewhat stylish, and still big enough for carrying essentials in emergencies. in fact i guess you could use the main compartment as a bucket if you had to.

considering buying pic related as I'm looking for a light daypack, preferably with some MOLLE on it

if you have anything better to suggest please do

If you are Americans, then Legion from Cannae. Don't buy shit Chinesium.
>cannaeprogear.com/products/legion-day-pack

I got the 5.11 rush 12 for a edc/book bag. Has served me well.

Attached: IMG_0028.jpg (1500x1600, 319K)

>>I'm looking for a threeday

5.11 Rush 24 ist comfy for EDC

that's a pretty nice bag tho how did you bought it?

The only thing I didnt like about the 24, was mostly all the pockets. My autistic ass was finding just random shit to shove into it, cause I MIGHT need it, I got the pocket space.

oh nice thank u i'm gonna take a look on ebay

I have exactly the same autistic problem tho I put everything in my bag and I don't even use the most of the stuff but my brain keeps telling me that I might need it.

I have exactly the same autistic problem tho I put everything in my bag and I don't even use the most of the stuff but my brain keeps telling me that I might need it.

Get something like this. It's just a plain, stylish, functional backpack. You won't look like an autistic ROTC boot when you wear it out in public. If you want the Jow Forums aesthetic, it already fulfills that role. The most Jow Forums items are the ones that are made for normal civilian use, but were then turned/used for military shit. Buying the "military" version of something is stupid, and is more than likely hiked in price.

Attached: Heritage Backpack.jpg (1000x1250, 67K)

I'm looking for a threeday

you do have a point thank u for the tip

I mean advice

Then Phalanx from the Cannae, Ghost from Direct Action, Mission Pack/Modular series from Tasmanian Tiger, maybe Patrol from Source. Those are all well-tried and used by military/active service (Phalanx is used by Daddy Garand from Jow Forums) and are somewhere around higher-tier of mid level backpacks. They are not totally gucci but also not as expensive as medium-sized house.

>taking the /fa/ game seriously
normies get out

Attached: spurdoangry.jpg (343x317, 35K)

Don't listen to the /fa/ggot. Those are shit and can't be used to anything else than a "hike" between local homosexual club and bio-raw-vegan coffee house.

t. heritage salesman

I have an Air Force pack from by dad. Most military grade stuff I get is through him.
Is the Air Force tiger stripe any good as camouflage or is it just a special snowflake UCP?

It's the whole reason I dropped down to the 12. Can snuggly hold a 17 inch laptop too. I also dig the magazine pouch slots it has in the front organizer, use one holder to hold a CAT T.

Ignore these people. The backpack can do the same thing as any "military" backpack that is advertised on amazon or some shit. Any backpack can do the same thing, doesn't even have to be the one I had shown. Just buy something that will at least make you look somewhat sensible and not autistic. I'm not even saying this from the standpoint of you need to be a "normie" per say, but from the fact that buying a normal backpack will save you so much goddamn headache and embarrassment in public. It's not worth going to the tacticool route, trust me. Carrying books in that military backpack will get real old when you hear "school shooter" said to you a thousand times.

Mystery Ranch or u gae

What the... I'm pretty sure he's asking for Jow Forums backpacks, not /fa/ backpacks. Something from /out/ would have been a better answer than your picnic blanket holding pack.

What I'm saying is that it can do the job of both. That's the most Jow Forums aspect about it. That it can do everything you want, with the added benefit of you not looking retarded. That's the most Jow Forums shit ever

>Any backpack can do the same thing
Objectively wrong. Would like to see the use of your dildobag for hiking or training. Sure, if all user wanted is a school backpack, by all means - buy by looks alone to fit in, if you really need to. But if we want anything more versatile (ie.: anything beyond book/laptop carry) then no, you want something more dedicated and tacticool backpacks offer that kind of versatility and customization.

>make you look, embarrassement, what will people say
Damn, you are one miserable legume lad. If user likes that backpack, who the fuck cares about shit that people think? Brah, you won't make it with this attitude.

Also if you really have to, you can get military use/hiking backpack that is also rather fitting in civilian environment. Just pick the one with lasercut molle and in colours like black, gray etc. There is even whole brand around this idea - Goruck - and they pretty much created the fashion trend with their stuff. Similar can be said about Hill People Gear (which I recommend too).

"I'm carrying a gun"

I don't see a problem. Unless you're black.

Can confirm. Aid bags are sweet. I humped a Blackhawk aid bag before deployment, and a sweet ass London Bridge Trading company bag while on deployment. Highly recommend the LBT. Has a collapsible compartment on the bottom for all sorts of shit.

Every one has a military pack, even hobos have them too.

Highly recommend getting a Mystery Ranch Urban Assault backpack. It's overbuilt, sleek, looks tactical (I'm assuming that's what you are going for) while not going overboard with stupid molle shit. It also has a 3-zip design that opens up the entire pack so you can easily get/store items.

lapolicegear.com/lapg-operator-backpack.html

Shame MR costs motherfucking fortune.

Whats the best tactical pack that can be used as a multi day backpacking pack?

I have that exact backpack and a Rush 24 pack from 5.11.
The one in your picture feels extremely cheap and the stitching has already come undone. The compartment layout is comically bad and borderline unusable.

The 5.11 is the exact opposite, way better build quality comparatively, compartment layout is definitely usable and makes sense. Lots of places to put things.
The 5.11 is bigger and costs twice as much but it's a way better buy.
Luckily I received the one in your OP as a gift so I'm not upset that I spent money on it.

I have that exact bag. Does it include the 2L water pouch? I picked up mine at Big5 for 30 bucks

Got one of these, they're decent and work.

Attached: mardingtop 50L.jpg (1050x1050, 115K)

That's really useful

What the fuck could you possibly carry on a daily basis that would require a backpack that large?

Is there any decent pack with external molle or attachment points that doesn't scream pog larper?

Eggs. Lots and lots of eggs.

I think I'm going for the savotta I'm in love after watching that video

yea I use it for the same stuff just for school/gym/hiking/and work in what color or camo do you have your backpack

Are those German flecktarn rucks good?

that's a really nice backpack for how mcuh did bought it?

You have to eat all the eggs

I like mine, the side pockets have straps with slides on them instead of normal buckles but if it really bothers you just learn to sew. I'm not sure if it's just because I bought a repro but the ground mat that you're supposed to fit inside the pocket in the main compartment as a pack stabilizer just barely fits. Been trying to find a decent sleeping bag to fit in it that fits my 6'4" frame and would keep me warm to around freezing but not take up the entire pack.

>Buttpack and/or maxpedition assault pack for 24hr
>medium Alice pack for 24-72hr, w frame for distance patrols and movements, no frame for sneaky beaky
>ruck for moving all combat and non combat gear from point A to B

This is all you will ever need my fren.

Attached: 10EA2ECA-9D50-445E-A0F4-A0FA13FFA98C.png (564x415, 342K)

Attached: 7c840d0a8d284f17c3d4acddd402c5ea.jpg (500x818, 47K)

I actually have that bag. Really nicu user, should work well for you