Taurus
Beretta
Ruger (Semi-autos)
Kimber

>Shit-tier
Cobra, Jiminez, etc.
Remington

Attached: image.jpg (942x440, 68K)

>Hang on lemme make some bullshit tier lists!

Attached: 1469374438093.jpg (354x352, 11K)

>Sig
>Indian MIM
>God-tier
About that

>Hi Point
>Higher than Kimber, Ruger, and Beretta

OOF

t. triggered taurus poorfags

>CZ
>Mid-tier
>Official
Nice bait thread OP

Hi Points are good for what you pay for them tho

You assume I'm a poorfag, but really you're just parroting memes. Your tier list displays just how far out of your league you are.

Attached: 1260585284155.png (600x541, 94K)

>That fucking reddit reaction image
>Y-you're parroting memes!!!!!!11
go back

I have s&w performance centers and taurus revolers. s&w is definitely better but taurus makes some alright guns. I've also had some timing issues with my s&w performance center revolvers out of the box but I never had one with a taurus lol.

gun snobbery should belong on pol
this is a place for weapons not some wine tasting tea party teabaggery.

i want facts based off of unbiased first hand experiences.

>zamak
>good
>at any price point

Attached: 1550103434957m.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

>Being this new
Neck yourself faggot, this image is older than YOU. It originated on Jow Forums.

First hand experience: my g17.4 has more issues then my colt 1911 or USP.

Completely agree. Current sigs are mediocre at best. Old sigs are much better in quality and reliability.
Kind of a shame becuase i think the p320 is a great idea

>Glock
>Issues
Yeah that's a no. You're a nogunz.

Not likely unless you've seriously modified it. Post picture with timestamp or you're lying faggot.

Attached: doubt.jpg (600x341, 14K)

>Low-tier
>Beretta

Attached: 1551494986913.jpg (720x861, 40K)

Is Jow Forums so poor that no one actually owns a Colt?

Nobody on Jow Forums actually owns guns, the photos you see are actually the same handful of guys who own them all.

A lot of early gen 4s had problems but they seem to have been fixed. I would still rather have a gen 3 or gen 5.

this happens with lots of guns and manufacturers though. Even ones with good reputations. Just look at sig. seems like most of their handguns are finicky when they are first released but after some time they iron out the problems.

Ill buy cz over glock any day

I like my P2000sk. I also like my G42. I'll agree with this list for convenience sake.

This isn't directed at you, but I refuse to give the retard a response. I hate nuchannel so fucking much and nu-day/k/are is aneurysm inducing levels of cancer and retardation.

>Everything is ruined

Attached: tenor.gif (300x186, 1007K)

>Glock is god tier
>Ruger semi autos and Beretta are low tier, while hi point is mid tier
>some other gay shit
This is what happens when you let nogunz plebbitfags immigrate to your website. They make retarded lists based off video games. They're not sending their best. I will build a firewall around plebbit and make them pay for it.

>Glock
Anything above meh tier since 2000

that one faggot who always claims they have no problems with Taurus; when everyone else claims that their Taurus revolvers are garbo tier.

Fixed it for you faggot.

>God-tier
OG Sig
HK (not VP9)
Walther (Ulm)
Beretta full size guns, Px4 and 92 compact, and old .380's

>High-tier
Glock 9mm guns
S&W
FN (so long as it hasn't been discontinued for the 3rd time this year)
Ruger revolvers

>Mid-tier
Springfield (not XD)
Ruger Semi-Auto
Canik
CZ
Bersa
Remington (Read, para) 1911s
SIG-USA

>Low-tier
Keltec (debatable, requires specific model and generation to classify)
Taurus
Kimber
Remington everything else
Kahr

>Shit-tier
Ring of fire guns

Attached: Screenshot_20181227-103654_Firefox.jpg (2960x1440, 643K)

Newfag go home

You've got hi-point too high on your list...

and who pistol whipped you with a Kimber?

Since when is criticizing Sig for sourcing MIM parts manufactured in India indicative of Taurus owners?

>nu Sig
>God tier

>beretta
>low tier

Attached: 562.jpg (600x600, 37K)

>>God-tier
>Sig
>HK
>Walther
>Beretta

Lol

>God-tier
>Px4
It's time to stop posting

Only god tier guns are HK USPs and metal framed sigs, Beretta 92 is up there too.

>Px4 'Compact'
>And the full size
>Not recognizing spinbarrel pasta supremacy

No you need to stop.

this.

thing looks like a prop gun from a scifi movie

>God-tier
>nusig and glock
>High-tier
>nusmiff revolvers, but not semi-autos
>low tier
>beretta and ruger
I hope you're just a noguns instead of actually being this retarded

Seriously just kys

So? It shoots amazing, is accurate, ergonomic, reliable, it's fucking awesome.

Maybe you should actually shoot guns instead of being a bitch made noguns on Jow Forums

>Beretta
>Low tier
Noguns level of misinformation

I want an fnx-45 but handguns aren't very fun. Sometimes I feel that if I got better with them I would have more fun, but I already shoot at "expert" level (which is actually just satisfactory) and don't see myself improving significantly in such a way as to make it enjoyable

im going out on a limb and saying that op has never held a firearm before.

Glock is hi tier?
Bad trigger
Bad sites
Ok whatever

>I already shoot at "expert" level
Wtf does that even mean, quantify it faggot

list is wrong

Seconded. My gen 4 g19 and g23 both had issues. Got one of the early Gen 4s that had BTF issues but was otherwise reliable, sold it and bought the g23 because i thought they were supposed to be good to go. Thing couldn't go 200rnds without some sort of failure to feed, and that dropped down to 100 with a light on it. A bit of googling showed that i was hardly the only one to have these problems and the latter one is essentially unfixable. Sold it off and went back to S&W, which i seem to have good luck with for whatever reason.
>inb4 limp wrist
0 issues with the multiple other polymer handguns i've owned. Glock isn't bad or anything, but even basic research will show that peoples memes about them being 1000% reliable with perfect QC are just that.

fuck you, I'm not gonna do anything for you faggots idc what you think or believe and i'm not gonna try to convince you. only modification is an agency arms trigger but I had issues before that.
>inb4 limp wristing, clean it, blah blah blah
Im a middle of the road competition shooter and know what i'm doing. It must be an early gen 4 or something cuz lot of FTE or BTF. If your buying a glock get a gen 5 with no mag cut out or just get a USP, the idea handgun.

Bersa should be higher

Beretta should be lower

Thinking that glocks are impervious invulnerable tanks that never, ever, ever fail is a much bigger sign of noguns. You sound like guys who think AKs will never malfunction and never need to be cleaned

Attached: IMG_20190312_150725.jpg (3731x3936, 3.27M)

Oops, I meant to say expert level by military qual standards. Or navy, anyway.

Neck yourself you fucking infant

The security 9 is at least high mid tier for the price

Attached: 1483827304133.gif (300x300, 241K)

PISTOLS RANKED FOR COMBAT/SERIOUS SELF DEFENSE USE

GOD TIER
> HK
> Glock (9mm and 10mm models especially)
> Walther
> Beretta (92 series)

DEMI-GOD TIER
> CZ
> S&W
> FN
> Colt
> sig Sauer (could be God tier depending on model, modern guns are questionable quality and reliability however)

MID TIER
> ruger
> Springfield
> canik

SHIT TIER
> kimber
> hi point
> remington
> taurus

This is the definitive list, it cannot objectively be argued against. The factors for placement are reliability, quality of parts, track record in military/police use, etc. All of these pistols are more accurate than the shooter so accuracy is pointless to factor since with pistols it is a function of the user not the tool. Ergonomics is also not a factor cause that is subjective and people have different tastes in ergos.

>Beretta
>Low-tier

>tiers
This is what retards do.

You got im’ m8
First good use of cereal-man I’ve seen since like 2013. Please make these formats relevant again.

This.
Op needs to differentiate between SIG and Nu-SIG.
I would unironically take a Taurus G2C over a new production SIG.

>cereal guy
>reddit
yikes!

that’s from sa, skub nigger

>gen 4
My condolences, user

>Hi-point
>Not overlord of all firearms tier

>Sig
They really aren't what they used to be. Ever since they opened a factory in the US nu-Sig has been shitting out some really overpriced and underwheling guns. They're mid-tier at best.
>S&W Revolvers vs. Ruger
Again, this would have been true years ago when S&W had better hand fitting, but nowadays they're almost as sloppy as a Ruger. Triggers are a bit nicer, but Ruger absolutely takes it for price and durability.
>Hi-Point
Really belongs in low tier. It's a shit-tier gun that escaped shit tier, but is nothing better than being merely acceptable.
>Beretta/Ruger semi-autos.
Both mid-tier. PX4 and 92 are good. Ruger's current semi-autos are bland and cheap but work as well as anything else you listed in mid-tier.
SP 2022 is OK, but not amazing. I think they're a mid tier company.
Yep, a notch above literal shit. I own one and like it for shits n giggles but wouldn't recommend one to a person who can afford a S&W SD9, which isn't stellar either.
>Buying modern Colt.
>Paying 1k for a prancing pony.
DESU they're OK, but massively overpriced.
I mostly agree, but I think Kahrs are underrated because people don't know how to use the triggers on them. Their quality and price point (on the CW models) is good enough for mid-tier. Their non CW models are way overpriced though.
People who bitch about Glock triggers and sights haven't shot a gun with genuinely bad triggers and sights. There's room for improvement, sure, but it could also be way worse.
Seems about right.

I got an HK and expected the hype to be empty and to have a decent gun but uuuuhhhh I kinda get the hype now

What hk?
> please don’t say VP9 please don’t say VP9 please don’t say VP9

>God-tier
>Sig

List invalidated.

That just might be the faggiest list I've ever seen on Jow Forums.

>reddit reaction image
That reaction image predates reddit.

Attached: 1307603537074.png (429x410, 10K)

Steyr should be on high-tier, if not god tier.

Honestly there should be an HK tier at the top. Their pistols are a league above everyone else. Sure I like other pistols but I'm always finding that their shortcomings are not shortcomings with an Hk.

>Beretta
>Low tier
I'm not the kind of guy that gets mad over other people opinions- especially on Jow Forums. But holy shit you are a massive retard. The M9 and PX4 series belong in high tier. Saying otherwise is massively stupid. I'm not even a fan of them but they are quality guns.

lol beretta and kimber lowtier, what kind of list is this

This is really solid and I agree with it 100%. Thanks for taking the time so that I didn't have to, user. Ignore the contrarian fags.

P2000sk. I wanted a USP compact. Settled on that for budget and availability reasons.

Let's be honest. As much as people poopoo on nu-sig the P320 is a good gun. About on par with Glock and certainly more shootable than a Glock.

this is more true than people here want to think, but it still has some problems.
>ruger mk series isn't low tier
>beretta should probably be on mid tier
>hi-point should be low tier even if they are breddy gud
>walther and s&w need to swap places
>calico needs to be added to god-tier

Attached: 1552261683800.gif (320x180, 901K)

You need to stop posting.
>Saying that like it's a bad thing.
You know people use to think Glocks looked futuristic.

Attached: 600px-Inception-PX4-publicitystill.jpg (600x400, 68K)

Anyone who thinks glocks are god tier and not affordable, entry level firearms is actually fucking retarded. Imagine saying a Toyota Corolla is a god tier car because its reliable. Maybe own some guns before you post shit like this OP?

>Anyone who thinks glocks are god tier and not affordable, entry level firearms is actually fucking retarded
hey look its the guy who doesn't like glocks

Attached: glockalot.jpg (600x462, 79K)

Pretty much correct.

>moron labia tattoo
Poor and retarded forever, I see.

Hey look, it's the guy who sucks dicks in his mama's asshole

>Poor and retarded forever, I see.
>Hey look, it's the guy who sucks dicks in his mama's asshole
stay angery, faggots

Attached: 4ba1ea06e6bfe2afc890e490e9d4f7cc--angry-meme-yo.jpg (236x231, 6K)

true. there are alot of homies on the block that ain't breathing anymore because of hipoints

t. the guy who got a cringy tattoo

Not going to argue this, even though I am a CZ fan.
CZ has tiers within itself between the race guns, CZ Custom, 75 series, Rami, and the polymer guns.

Then I bought a Sphinx.

t. the guy who has never paid $10 for a tattoo before

Attached: problemsolva.png (858x859, 1.32M)

>CZ doesn't even make high tier
>Same tier as Hi-Point

Sad list

Attached: cz75sp01.jpg (1600x1071, 385K)

>used by 60% of all global, let alone American, LEAs
>used by half of, if not more, all global militaries
>SFs all across the globe have been dropping their 1911s, HKs, and Sigs in favor of Glock the past ten years
>it’s a proven fact that the only reason Glock lost the MHS trials was because it was rigged from the start
>”entry level”
I can understand disliking Glock from a match shooter or collector’s view, but Glocks are indeed god-tier combat pistols. To think otherwise is less than ignorant; it’s straight denial.

because anyone remembers what that is

Dear diary , today OP was a big time faggot

Turn your trip on, Burt.

Gape yourself nigger

>No Steyr

Better than HK and people regard those as high quality.

My HK P30 won’t even run non brass ammo and the slide release lever rattles loudly if you move the gun at all. It’s an overpriced underwhelming pistol that relies on German space magic memes and brand reputation to sell. New HK is almost as bad as new Sig. Almost.

>Beretta.
>The oldest active firearm company in the world.
>Crafting spaghetti blasters long before the birth of our Lord John Moses Browning.
>Maker of the Model 92, one of the most iconic handguns ever. Proven in combat and aesthetic as hell.
>Has other cool designs like the PX4 and Tomcat/Bobcat.
>Calling them low tier.
>Not realizing they are the only company that could even be logically considered god tier.

Nogunz detected.

What are you basing this off of? Something tells me you are a biased piece of shit