Damn, Mae looks like that?

>Damn, Mae looks like that?

Attached: 1552278276392.png (1189x668, 1.55M)

Is that the fat nuke fag that fucks up people's guns for more money?

>His smile and optimism. Gone.

Mae is disgusting, I hate that retarded channel and all the fags who circlejerk over them. When I'm watching an hour long video covering a specific firearm, I don't want to be talked down to like a child and hear autistic shit like "So the Germans were all like, 'dude, check out this awesome gun we've got!" and the Brits went "whoooooooaaaa!"
That happens to be an opinion but in this case I'm right

I’m sorry I couldn’t quite make out your point...

Attached: 976425CA-A6EE-4349-8626-5D66D6D7BA3C.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

She’s hideous. It’s just a bunch of giga-virgin beta orbiters that fawn over her because they can’t even dream of pulling a chick who looks remotely like a real woman.

Most women look like that without makeup.

She isn’t there as eye candy. Mae is frumpy and a bit of a spaz, but she genuinely enjoys shooting. Anons aren’t actually fawning over Mae, they’re pining for the happiness that she and Othias share, even if they don’t know it themselves

I like when they zoom in on the gun she's shooting and I get to see her tits bounce

if you'r reading this Othias, I mean nothing but respect for you and Mae and her tits

Attached: 1440461429956.gif (252x252, 958K)

>all these virgins reeing over how hawt mae is!
Except no one is doing that you dingus...
> "So the Germans were all like, 'dude, check out this awesome gun we've got!" and the Brits went "whoooooooaaaa!"
It's called comedy you retard; if it's not funny to you, no one's forcing you to watch it.
>That happens to be an opinion but in this case I'm right
In your opinion you're right. Christ man.
Mae is not to be lusted over you thirst idiot; there's more to life than big chested bimbos with spray-tans.

Attached: MFu8Xmv2VbyXTRjAx0XYPegYOf-BWMNaMAHwdsGnJTE.jpg (1200x628, 189K)

She swears like a sailor. It's pretty great.

Mae is adorable and she has helped further introduce my wife to milsurp. Also her antics with Othais are endearing and reminiscent of my own marriage. Hopefully you guys find that in your own lives as well one day.

>there's more to life than big chested bimbos with spray-tans.
Yes, big chested bimbos without spay tans

>She isn’t there as eye candy
Oh, so is that why she's in all of their firing videos and the camera is literally pointed right down her shirt so you can see her fat tits jiggle? Her husband is a cuck whoring his wife out for views from lonely virgins.

>tripfag
>shit opinion
checks out

Make a supercut nigger

All this hideous poorfag giga-virgin C O P E lmao

Yes, surely it is the anons who go around reminding people how ugly someone people are okay with are... everything is sexual and if it's not you're a virgin.
Sounds like middleschool mentality user.

You sound ugly AND dumb. Probably poor too. My condolences on your gene selection.

>b-b-but everything’s n-not about s-sex....r-right?
The endless C O P E continues

Are you fucking while posting on Jow Forums right now?

I hate her stupid smile when she's shooting.

C O P E
O
P
E

She's ugly but that's alright because I'm not watching the videos to jerk off. Ugly women are capable of being competent and she's a good shooter. Who cares

Wathc out everybody, the Chad larpers have arrived.

>I’m a hideous disgusting loser who dries up pussy like the Sahara and I post on Jow Forums, so therefore everyone else who posts on Jow Forums must be as pathetic at I am
This is top tier quintessential loser C O P E right here

Attached: Top 10 Anime Twists.webm (746x420, 2.91M)

She has a pretty nasty flinch for still being a good shot

A lot of us do, bruv. I keep trying to kill mine, but it won't stay dead.

I don't flinch when I shoot but I flinch when other people shoot. I was literally flinching watching that webm. What's wrong with me

based CIA disinfo zogbot

Can confirm, it's all about that joyousness. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy. Not about looks

I do that too. Anytime I'm not the one shooting the gun I flinch. Dunno why, never happens otherwise

What a dumb, fat, ugly, worthless bitch

Shoot moar

what is that thing shes shooting i want one

Ah, a fellow man of culture.

A Pedersen device. I hope you’re rich

Pedersen Device. It's neat, but ultimately not very good and didn't get used.
The round it fired was the basis for a bunch of neat French guns, including the predecessor to the SIG P210.

Attached: IMG_1443.jpg (800x533, 86K)

Thank you! She is fucking hideous, and it doesn't help that she INSISTS on showing her saggy cleavage to everyone. There is a reason that Ian didn't want to be near her

you sound like a bundle of fun

I read that in Othias' voice.

YouTuber hate thread?

Paul Harrel is a know-nothing fudd stuck in the 1980s. Garandthumb has Travis Haley's hand so far up his ass he regularly uses him as a puppet to shill his products. Karl is a leftist cuck who LARPs as an elite hacker. Ian is an actual communist. Hickok is an NRA apologist. Demoshill doesn't really know anything except veterinarian shit, so all he can do is shill for whatever free shit gets thrown his way.

Who am I missing? I don't want anyone to feel left out.

What do you think about Iraqveteran8888?

Attached: Character assassination.png (1474x776, 213K)

You missed the warrior poet

Heil Hitler indeed.

Another milfag who drank too much of his own piss and decided to start LARPing as a member of some new-age "warrior class" as if he's not just another government-owned boot with an overinflated ego.

Nutn is legit on the autism spectrum and his entire 40+ minute rambling sessions could easily be condensed down to 5 minutes or less of actual information.

is garand thumb really travis haley's son or is that just a meme?

There was a guy on Jow Forums making edits of his reviews, cutting out the extraneous stuff and they still clocked-in over 20 minutes.

No, hes just a sere pog becoming a cct.

Doesn't change the fact Mae is a bad shot with a forced smile, worst thing about her is the fact she insists on referring to guns as "she and "her" cringe everytime. The habit of referring to anything that is not a biological woman of the female gender as "her " or "she" pisses me off, especially when its an inanimate object (car, boat, motorcycle, etc) and I don't care about the gunfu posters on Jow Forums this triggers. Get fucked on pussy. This habit is super cringy and should not be tolerated.

Word gendering is a very common thing in languages.

Why is Mark so based?

Because he's old and gives no shits.

>Top of the gun
>Tits
Nice try user

Attached: Hmm.png (1450x1600, 822K)

That doesn't mean I have to like it. I also didn't like when people name objects: ex "yep thats my 1969 mustang 427 mach 1 called Eleanor *sips* aint she a beaut!" It already has a name it's a "ford mustang" not "Eleanor". There are 1000's just like it, yours is not special and doesn't need a cutsy pet name because it is NOT a living entity.

I agree. The only animals I name are cats and dogs.

I'd say you're being autistic as fuck, but you already know that, don't you?

he may be a cum-guzzling faggot tripfag, but he is right.

>No, I don't want to watch a set of tits bounce.

Said the homo shill

Not him but having nasty tits shoved in my face in a distasteful manor is pretty annoying.

Garandthumb has good videos and information

However, he is a douchenozzle on the level of PatMac.

Based.
She's a fat pig.

Attached: he cute.jpg (334x334, 88K)

>He still thinks tits are bad and craves cock

I don't prefer the strip club at 2:30pm on a Tuesday, but it's still better than nothing.

>Autism hurrdurr
Its clear for me to see you dont get even mildly annoyed by these "quirks" Behold the stoic god is amungst us! *Sluuuuuuurp, ah* didn't ya know the Garand "ping" got alot of GI's killed? Yep nothing beats a nice m14! *Burps*

Attached: AEE5C6FE220B4AE883A60238D0CF7C21.gif (1000x640, 127K)

I never said that you fucking retard. I'd rather chose which girl to give me a lap dance than have the strip joint "equal opportunity" hire give me one.

I'm really not bothered by it.
I'm also not a boomer, but you apparently have one in your head.

Get your test levels checked

Attached: 1 GdcSeFcbQBUbyeZjh8lJ_g.jpg (1280x720, 93K)