Dick's Sporting Goods pulling guns from 125 stores

thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/433735-dicks-sporting-goods-pulling-guns-from-125-stores

"Stack said on the earnings call that Dick’s tested the new gun-free model in 10 stores in recent months, and will expand it to markets where the hunting category underperforms. Those stores saw positive sales in the most recent quarter.

The company’s same-store-sales declined overall in the fiscal year that ended last month, but its stock has increased 10 percent since making the change to gun sales last year."

what a crock of shit

Attached: D0JOBGfWkAAqc5X.jpg (851x631, 56K)

i dont care. i wont even step foot in a dicks anymore.

I only care because Dick's are everywhere and their ammo is decently priced. I mean there's one at my local mall, but I'm sure they're ditching guns.

The attitude is more alarming.

Dunno who's running that store, but the ones I've ever been to are always overpriced. So I'm not missing out by not giving them business anymore.

>Buying guns from Fudd-infested sporting goods stores with a shitty selection
No thanks, I'll stick to buying just about anything I want online and transferring it to an actual gun store.

The Dicks hate is fucking retarded. They started a pivot away from guns to pursue soccer moms while their other brand Field and Stream ramped up focus on sportsmen and guns. It's a smart business move. Just because you want to force these anti gun cunts to just deal with it le epic style doesn't mean it's good business. The entire thing is just 2A fags getting assblasted over nothing.

find a new place to buy ammo. speak with your wallet.

Based
Not based

>t. Dicks PR employee

It's obvious to anyone who thinks for themselves rather than responding to outrage culture.

Go be mad at Walmart who also stopped AR sales for purely PR reasons and also has way more reach than Dicks.

>Going to a Big Box store for guns
Wow I didnt think people still did this

Attached: 1548718248852.jpg (584x657, 231K)

It's kinda like Dicks and Walmart did all those small gun shops a huge favor by ducking out of the 2012 and 2016 panic buying.

Using the N word is not fucking okay

Went to Dick's once. All the 17 and 18 year old employees were dicking around and talking and nobody was at any of the fucking registers. I dropped my shit on a shelf and left promptly.

Wow where the hell do you live where Dick's pricing is better than any other store? I live in shitty California a metro city too, and Dick's has the worst pricing on everything guns related.

Fuck off faggot, even their field and steam removed ARs or what they like to call "assault weapons" off their shelves and stock room. Fuck you bootlicker.

That said wally world still has a large ammo selection and their CEO didn't specifically say they wanted assault rifles banned in the US.

>Just because you want to force these anti gun cunts to just deal with it le epic style doesn't mean it's good business.

Literally what the fuck do you mean by "good buisness" here?

In what way am I worse off for telling dicks to go choke on themselves?

>Implying I don't hate WalMart
*slaps my own black heart*
This bad boy can fit so much fucking abject loathing in it.

>imagine still shopping at Dicks.

Attached: LaughingGobbels.jpg (634x601, 48K)

This
In what shithole do you live where dicks is the cheapest place.
>go there years before their assault weapon removal decision
>Asking guy for 8mm mauser
>you mean 9mm?
>>no the rifle round, 7.92x57? For the mauser rifle?
>7mm rem?
>>... no 8mm mauser.
>son they haven't made that since ww2
>>what? many countries made it into the 80s even israe- forget it, where is your prvi partizan section
>our what?
>>....
I walked like 5ft and found the distinct blue boxes and walked up to the guy to cash out, he informed me that that wasn't the right round and I was looking for 7mm so I just left.

Same visit when checking out rifles with some friends one of them asked to see a rifle on the rack and they said he couldn't inspect it or check it out without a parent despite him pulling out his ID to show he was 20...

>piss off gun community
>they stop buying guns from you
>pretend getting rid of guns that aren't selling because you ran your customers off is some sort of woke PR move
Dicks.

Dicks.
It's not just a name, it's an attitude.

dicks will do fine when the trade war has ended and they sell a shit ton of cheap as fuck garbage from china until their brand becomes synonyms with shit garbage

Attached: 1478670258046.png (996x842, 921K)

There aren’t many Dicks in my area, there’s one here that got caught up for no giving a 19 year old a .22 rifle he already paid for because they decided not to sell to anyone under 21 anymore. Sportsman Warehouse and all the mom and pop guns and hardware stores that sell ammo are doing pretty well now

Also this, funny enough an Agriculture supply store has the biggest variety of ammo and the cheapest prices in my town lol, they beat Dicks any day

Nigger.
Sportsman's Warehouse can have some decent deals from time to time.
I used to buy all my kids baseball shit at Dicks because they gave a discount to kids in the league, but now I take them to Scheels. I fucking love that store even if half their shit is overpriced. I always joke that if I ever hit the lotto I'd rent a U-Haul and park it out front and just have them load it up as I walked around.

/thread

>they beat Dicks

Attached: FGM.jpg (329x357, 22K)

Checked, Sportsman is my go to place for ammo and fishing supply, I go to a small store in the outskirts that does consignment. That area is also full of dying boomers do they always have something spicy, last I was there they had an honest to God Luger with Third Reich stamps on it and a K98k on consignment. I’m hoping they’ll get a Garand on consignment, I know they’ve had a few before

>Luger with Third Reich stamps
I keep hoping to find something like that in a pawn shop but all I find is shitty old fud hunting rifles and built AR's that are shit with DD asking prices on them.

Do you infest every thread? I’m gonna start calling you the Nigger Nazi.
>no nigger for you!
You’re kind of a fag.