The shitlist:

The shitlist:
What companies are on the Jow Forums shitlist for being anti 2A? Benchmade is a recent one, and Springfield Armory is thrown around, as well as surefire but who else should we be avoiding and why?

Attached: Tyline.jpg (883x1198, 240K)

Attached: Gun company boycott list 2019.png (1355x1255, 524K)

im surprised it didnt mention the nra. no, they dont sell guns, atleast not in the manufacturing sense but they should be included.

what about walmart? they did the same thing as dicks, they stopped the sale of "assualt rifles" selling off the inventory they had at a discount. somehow, i dont think kommandos are going to stop shopping there, despite their stance towards "antigun companies".

Gee I wonder who is behind this post.

Attached: idiots3.png (618x412, 365K)

Attached: Bully blames guns.jpg (960x638, 46K)

Levi Strauss now paying their workers to do anti gun volunteering or some shit
Not sure how I feel about the NRA but MAC does nothing but rant about them, not sure if he's batshit or if he has a point

because they didn't do it to virtue signal or make a big stink and turn it into a PR piece, they didn't pull products from the shelves and publish articles about how they were "doing their part", they just quietly sold their existing stock (at fire-sale prices may I add, I saw people on here buying Colts for like 300 bucks) and declined to replace them. it was a business decision not a political one, they didn't want to be hit with the PC stick and have to deal with all of the associated bullshit that comes with making yourself a target for one side of the political aisle or the other.

palmetto state armory is owned by george soros

google was included too so it should be
NRA needs to lose money so they shape the fuck up, but the chances of that are slim with all the boomer pension money going into it. When the NRA loses its funding due to dying boomers it will die fast and it will die way too late for change to be worthwhile.

cite your sources, PSA is well-known for putting an affordable rifle into as many hands as possible.

NRA can become even more pro-gun by boomers in leadership positions being replaced by more libertarian gen X/Y/Z people.

[Citation needed]
Is the NRA actually controlled by Russian donors? I keep seeing people I know ranting about this endlessly but I have no way to prove/disprove it.

IIRC some NRA guys fucked and sucked some russian spy whore who got found out, now it got turned into another giant nothing burger by media outlets and the brainless propaganda bots they control.

If someone talks about Russians controlling anything they ate lead paint when they were little.

Wells Fargo
Citi bank
Delta airlines
Whole Foods
Dicks sporting goods

This.

Boomers never seem to die. Literal fucking vampires leeching off the youth of this country. They only trust, elect, hire, etc within-generation like some fucking cabal of old faggots hell bent on ruining as much as possible before they die in their own shit at the expense of the taxpayer.

Man I really wanted to join my country's local NRA branch (they even call themselves NRA despite it not being a English speaking country), but after looking into it it's just a glorified hunting club full of 50+ alcoholic fudds

im boycotting 5 guys burgers since they told me not to open carry my ar15 there

doesn't sound that bad honestly, it's better than a controlled opposition that blows all its funds on advertising and readily props up rights on the sacrificial altar of gun control.

>another giant nothing burger by media outlets and the brainless propaganda bots they control
>If someone talks about Russians controlling anything they ate lead paint when they were little.
That's kinda what I figured since I haven't ever seen a single credible source on the claim.

Forgot Ruger for the same reason as S&W. There's a reason the Mini-14 seems to always be left off of "assault weapon bans".

BILL RUGER IS DEAD, ASSHOLE. Let it go lol. They even make their own AR variants now. The reason the mini is left of is the same reason the m1a and m1 carbine are left off, because the traditional stock isn't scary enough to the dumbasses writing the laws

because it's featureless?

>Wells Fargo
>t. outlaw

so does S&W, still dead to me.

>always be left off of "assault weapon bans".
because its not tacticool and scary enough

Fudds and boomers will only start screeching once their guns are on the chopping block, and those people have litigation money so it will likely never happen

does it matter? Avoiding spending money somewhere doesnt have to be an absolute you defeatist cuck. The more people who catch on to their antigun ways and are reminded of it the more theyll feel it in their profits just by people more often choosing alternatives.

Why are some of you retards so against the idea? Do you have an agenda? Are you invested in these companies? Why are you such a bitch for them?

>tow truck driver lives matter
quick rundown?

bam margera had a big house party a few months ago and invited anyone who wanted to come on social media to tear down his skateboard ramps at his house. a lot of people showed up and tow truck companies went there to prey on people who made even the smallest parking mistake. at some point one of the drivers got shot

>go to prey on people who made even the smallest parking mistake
>get shot
nothing of value lost

This. If they were making serious violations, great, but I can totally picture the kind of faggot that is just waiting to tow you and charge you $500 for parking 10 inches past a designated parking spot.

>Delta airlines
What's wrong with Delta? I've never had any problems flying with them while declaring a firearm in my luggage.

Tow truck drivers are one step above child rapists. They all deserve the rope.

Delta cut ties with the NRA

False they don't sell any AR15 parts at all to NY and CT dispite it being 100% legal. Same with aero precision.

I'de imagine they're probably buttfucked with taxes and jewery to the point where it isnt worth it, but maybe theres another reason?

better than the american NRA

At this rate, you guys aren't going to be able to buy anything from anyone.

you should be buying used anyway.
nu-gunz are trash

Probably decided not to arm enemy territory.

>this level of poorfag C O P E
Lmao

Can someone cite a source proving that SureFire is anti-gun? I was thinking of buying a couple of their handgun lights, but if they are truly anti-gun then I will buy a Stream Light or Inforce instead.

Not him, but at this point I feel like most used guns are barely cheaper than new. And that's not even counting all the fudds charging more than what new guns cost.

>Team Wendy
I like their helmet straps though. Say it ain’t so

la goblina?

Attached: 1521923668690.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

Tow truck drivers appear when niggers and faggots buy cars they can't afford.

Attached: 1528251630458.jpg (750x1127, 74K)

No, there is no source because fags made it up

Boomers on FB thought this gif was real. If you told them it was photoshopped they would sperg out. They didn’t know it was fake till it got on fox news. Trolling boomers is pretty easy.

>a company comes under new ownership and does everything its best to shed the negative legacy of its founder and has rebuilt itself to be an unwavering second amendment supporter
>nope, fuck 'em. How dare they try to redeem themselves

They stopped selling ammo to under 21 after parkland. Dont act like that was purely a business decision

Attached: 67842D21-42DF-470E-A55A-40680C7E3E58.jpg (236x354, 18K)

repo men are not the same thing as tow truck drivers

true if big

Mfw

Attached: 19F2D791-D8C9-4686-A24A-922207116444.jpg (600x633, 152K)

I do nothing but grow my own food, shoplift and keep my money (and gold) in an underground safe. If you manage to outfight me then you deserve to have all that shit anyway. (Just kidding I keep a grenade bouquet too lmao)

Attached: motherfucking colt.gif (176x400, 23K)

If I can’t buy a S&W revolver what other ones are good that don’t look like ass?
I was going to get a classic style snub nose .38

la cubano

>He uses US fiat currency
Never gonna make it.

Fuck you, grabber.
The NRA isn't perfect, but they have the attention of politicians.

By "isn't perfect" you mean actively supports antigun policies, always cucks out, always fails. The NRA are worthless.

And they use that attention to do, at best, nothing.

If it weren't for the NRA you literally would not even have guns anymore. It would have been all over decades ago. You are an idiot. Do not let the perfect be the enemy of the good

wrong

If it weren't for the NRA we never would have had an assault weapons ban, and we wouldn't still be banning firearms from import to protect American companies from actual competition.

They are rats
>HERES A HANDBAG
>HERES A MEMBERSHIP ONLY HOLSTER

if this isnt screaming jew idk what is

>supports anti gun laws
>lies about being pro gun
>instagram page full of chad quotes to not follow up on

Being an anti gun snake is one thing, but when they enter our eden, we need to address it. NRA talks smooth but only because they are slimy jews

Just pointing out that goa is challenging the constitutionality of the nfa. NRA isn't cuz they're a bunch of boomer cucks that don't actually care about the 2a.

So what you're saying is that the NRA should get a pass for being a terrible gun rights organization because they used to be better.
Nah. They don't get to skate by on on since faded glory.

He cпpaшивaйтe вaпpocы.

enjoy your 2000 dollar piece of plastic

>If it weren't for the NRA we never would have had an assault weapons ban
delusional. If it werent the NRA it wouldnt have had a sunset clause

I still like century just for the fact that they imported probably half the surplus and tons of aks into the US alone.

SUREFIRE
&
EOTECH

CAUGHT DONATING TO DEMOCRATS CAMPAIGNS

>yes, goy
>stop giving your money to gun manufacturers because they failed a stupid purity test that (((we))) came up with

S&W's British owners that sucked Clinton cock sold the company years ago. I hate the locks on wheelguns, but it's a fucking lie they are anti with the amount of AR-15s they put out.

I also know their CS is top notch.

This.
Unironically Fuck nu-S&W.

Attached: 2805914C-8A6C-49E9-9A7A-8C9DC8D786CA.jpg (300x243, 18K)

I havent shopped at a Wal Mart in years.

But then, I also haven't watched a Hollywood movie in years either. I understand I'm in the minority.

i think it was the parkland kids going after nra sponsors

>at some point one of the drivers got shot
Hmmmm
I’m oddly ok with this.

Christ you incel are sensitive

Nah m8
It’s call patronizing based companies

>muh jooz
Have sex

I'm honestly surprised no one has started sperging on Brownells because of people "shilling" for them, especially InRange, since Jow Forums hates them for completely retarded reasons.

brownells are good guys and have lifetime warranty on everything they sell other than guns and reloading supplies they deserve to have shills

AWESOME LIST!
saved & will boycott these assholes.
thanks for sharing.

Attached: 1550457174829.jpg (514x674, 99K)

updated

Attached: 1524259404184.png (1336x1018, 100K)

damn i didn't know spyderco was owned by a jew i kind of like their knives

>holocaust class

What the fuck is this?

walmart fucked me over by refusing to sell me a fucking bolt action with an out of state id

the nra is a grabber organization at this point. trump used nra support as an excuse for the bump stck ban.

It's a class where you discuss things that never happened.

Attached: 1498531690992.jpg (320x287, 20K)

Attached: 1550088900676.jpg (926x1329, 198K)

>What the fuck is this?
the US is just a breeding ground for Israeli Defense Forces. That class is where they indoctrinate young kids to worship them and die for them.

>cuck locks still present on guns

Seriously you should stop carrying on like a batshit basement dweller. You and your DA JOOS shit make all of us look like unstable losers.
You’re just helping the gun grabbers.

Compliance with CT and NY gun laws sounds like hell in Earth. They probably just said fuck it. CT is literally trying to outlaw hunks of aluminum.