Africa is the most Jow Forums region on Earth, especially places like the Central African Republic and Somalia

Africa is the most Jow Forums region on Earth, especially places like the Central African Republic and Somalia.

Attached: __mengistu_haile_mariam_mc_axis_drawn_by_dakku_ogitsune__sample-365581b21012e7ad15509b0b0df0a3dd.jpg (544x768, 133K)

It was a bad idea to wipe out the Somalians pirates
>ywn fight against pirates

Attached: 1550681122549.jpg (670x833, 71K)

>no african warlord gf
why even live

Congo is pretty fuckin Jow Forums too.

If the US Navy didn’t wipe pirates off the face of the earth we coulda all taken up PMC work hunting down pirates

>another weebshit thread
stick to your containment thread

Is that supposed to be a Libyan/Algerian chick? Because she don't look African.

Valmet, is that you?

Attached: __koko_hekmatyar_and_sofia_valmer_jormungand_drawn_by_psd__6f60d46017e48d7c1689bd875a8108fc.jpg (423x700, 263K)

Makes me wonder if we could set up a Jow Forumsolony
>US, canuck ex pats along with euros sick of the bullshit
>camp out for a while near a remote African village until you end up with a sizable armed force
>"convince" the locals to piss off
>get working on self sufficiency
>try to get near a port for importing Jow Forumsommandos and supplies
>harden the fuck out of the area, MGs in pillbox positions, bunkers, tunnel systems, connected to multiple compounds
>slowly push territory borders, never over extending or going too quickly
>open season on any journalists or potential UN types, basically non Africans that aren't us
>profit???
We keep ourselves trained, disciplined, ready to fight in the cornucopia of Africa, build a kube in the center of town and proclaim it ours by divine right.
Ave nex alea

Attached: 1549814296357.jpg (1024x579, 241K)

I can appreciate Op's image

Attached: ZA5RpXP.jpg (477x670, 51K)

Jow Forums is a Christian board, no degenerate weeb homoshit allowed

This works pretty good right up until the point where everyone gets fucking malaria or some shit because you're living in a total poo country.

What do when the (((international community))) finds out?

Shoot them, duh.

As long as we aren't committing genocides, we should be tolerated well enough locally that (((they))) shouldn't be able to just roll the tanks in, hell, if we're suppressing the info that the Jow Forumsolony even exists, we should be able to fly low enough to build up ourselves enough to where we can't be easily removed.
Tl;dr dig ourselves in like ticks, and by the time anyone really figures out what's going on, removal is going to be a difficult task

So many guns you can use them to fight off disease...
Imagine it.

holy FUCK I want a brown junglefu right fucking now goddammit

i didn't think people could get more retarded

Or meds imported in from whoever's willing to sell them.

Alamo II: African Descent

Attached: 1548435153557.jpg (708x822, 77K)

Hello FBI

My dad grew up in a village in the middle of nowhere in Ethiopia and he used to tell me about how his dad would hunt food for their family with his rifle. He said his dad would let him carry the rifle for him sometimes, and it made him feel like some important person. He also wanted to join the armed forces, but ended up going to college and eventually moving to the United States. When I went to Ethiopia as a kid I remembered seeing a bunch of men in uniforms whom I assumed were police or military or something with AKs. Pretty Jow Forums, I guess. One of them was supposed to watch over the neighborhood my grandma lived in (not my dad's mom, the other one). I remember him being pretty nice, but we didn't really talk to each other since I can't speak amharic.
She's Ethiopian. She's supposed to be a moe anime girl version of an actual ethiopian dictator. Certain Ethiopian ethnic groups don't look very stereotypically African.
T. Ethiopian.

>move to some random peoples' home
>kick them out
Have fun getting machete-d. I wouldn't blame them one bit, either. How would you feel if Jamal Watermelon and his whole Zulu tribe came and kicked you out of your neighborhood at spearpoint?

A big part of both of these is don't even touch the mudhut villages around your settlement or interact with them unless it's with firepower. Do not trade with them, do not communicate with them. If possible, get them to believe your land is cursed. The biggest problem is finding a clean water source not infested by natives and all the things infesting them.
Either slant drill to a well or put up big money for a desalination or water reclamation plant and you're already at Wakanda-tier.

Personally I'd recruit the local population. You come bearing food, vaccines, and guns and you'll earn the favor of the locals real quickly.

Attached: 6d2228811a3aacf2612a13c83286cccfb18bbc294f4ce7539ed92dc41d139428.jpg (1920x1200, 87K)

How was Ethiopia? I have a friend from Burundi. East Africans from my experience tend to be less-kang tier.

Problem there is you have to keep them under control and not having them blab about the white people with guns giving out free shit in the bush.

Sounds like a decent idea, but you'd have to deal with the language barrier. I highly doubt anyone here speaks any African languages. I guess if you set up shop somewhere in western africa you could get by with French. A lot of people in major cities in Africa speak English, esoecily because it's taught in school in some countries, but once you start getting into the countryside where people haven't been educated, you're not going to be able to find English speakers as easily.

Africans are very tribal, you keep your support limited to the local tribe and they're unlikely to get others involved.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_erica_naze1940__sample-9a7b08a83a1597726e437712d3e4c1bd.jpg (850x601, 98K)

>desalination
I like this idea, especially if it's near an ocean port.

Could always set up in Liberia.

Attached: rapid fire.png (1280x906, 601K)

I had just finished 1st grade when j qent there so I don't remember too much, but I hated the food. I used to eat injera (staple food in Ethiopia) when I was a really little kid, but I hated it after I got to be around five or six. Living conditions weren't terrible, but not too great either. My grandma lived in Addis Ababa at the time, and she had an actually decent house. They had electricity, bit it wasn't on 24/7. That might have changed by now, though. Almost all the houses I saw were surrounded by these concrete walls with either barbed wire or glass shards at the top, probably to protect against thieves. Everyone had dogs, too. One of the coolest parts was being able to go outside into this forest near my grandma's house. It wasn't some rainforest-looking jungle, just a normal forest of eucalyptus trees. Sometimes one would see monkeys. They were cool. My dad always told me about how it was safer for kids to wander around outside in Ethiopia and about how being outdoors was more interesting compared to being in a city in America.
True.

So, Outer Heaven?

Mixed with a bit of rhodesia and a dash of whatever the boers had going on.

Genocide the local mosquitos by filling any stagnant water ponds and stuff. It's possible, they've done it in France. If you're scared of malaria sleep inside or in a tent.
Africa is terrible for diseases because people live in shitty conditions, have poor hygiene and poor health in general. The climate is a factor, yes, but on its own it ain't that bad.
If you land somewhere more towards the south, you could probably find less Humid land were diseases aren't as bad. Harder to defend though. Even in humid climate, you can cut and torch through the jungle and make it into arable land.

You’re an idiot.

>Mosquitoes
>Tsetse flies
>Ebola
>River blindness
>Guinea Worms

Liberians speak english. They have their own dialect, but any english speaker should still be able to understand them.

Attached: cute shooter.png (720x578, 385K)

As long as you don't give everything for free, it could work. It needs to be a trade, not a tribute, they shouldn't feel entitled to what you give them. Restraint is important, the tribals need to stay comfortable and under control.
It's a bit like with the prime directive really, dealing with less developed peoples is dangerous for both sides. You have to be very careful about what you say and do.
They aren't straight up stupid, but they're very different. Different culture, language and religion. Their morality will be different and their customs too.
Tribals can be great allies, but they are not your subjects.

Can confirm, as soon as you get out of the plane you can put your short shorts and use your arsenal in any warlord battle in place in the street nearby, you can literally be anything you want in there, trully the land of the free

How are you going to make the pillboxes. What about food. Where will you get the machine guns? What about replacement parts

Considering how disunited any Jow Forumsolony would be, I imagine the tribals would end up integrating the Jow Forumsommandos into their society rather than the other way around.

Attached: __holo_spice_and_wolf_and_etc_drawn_by_onibi_foxhound4185__053f85cb8b10c42ac5a43e604e8a52f8.jpg (525x753, 77K)

>making pillboxes
Bricks can be fired from mud
>food
Farming will be a necessity, although if we're close to the sea, importing can be an option in small amounts
>machine guns
BYOG and parts, after the kolony is established, maybe we could figure out a power and manufacturing strategy, but it certainly wont be instantaneous.

Trading for food and farmhands would be a decent deal, as well as for hushing and scouting purposes.

You're not Big Boss: nobody will listen to you.

Too bad nigger women are never cute like in the picture.

Then why make the trip? By hauling your ass to Africa, you shouldn't expect things to just happen for you.

I'd feel pretty happy. I'd get a blank card to use my new automatic shotgun to turn Jamal's Moving Co. Into ground beef.

Anyone else have a Derya Mk12 here?

>Mosquitos
Fill the ponds, tents, nets, bug spray
>Tsetse Flies
Same as mosquitos. Medicine and doctors can help if we fuck up.
>ebola
Cook and handle meat properly. Don't touch the sick. Stay away from them.
>River blindness
Fuckton of different medicine to treat it, and can be prevented similar to with mosquitos, but instead of filling ponds you treat rivers with larvicide.
>Guinea worms
Last I heard those things are almost wiped out. Just boil and filter your water. Good hygiene stops most diseases.

I'm no doctor or expert in African diseases, but by looking shit up I saw there are many ways to get rid of the diseases you mentioned. You just have to know how.

Most Liberians can’t speak English. Especially not rural villagers.

Could just set up your own base, only take the mud huts over if they are hostile. Otherwise make deals with them.

Once you're set up, there are many ways you can make money: selling wood, mining for diamonds and gold (need equipment though), farming (once you take enough land and clear it)…

so basically This Book...

Attached: Land of Promise by James Wesley Rawles.jpg (75x113, 4K)

No country on earth would just let armed invaders waltz in and claim land without paying any taxes

You'd basically be building a primitive society with modern knowledge and guns
I don't think that'd turn out well especially considering the quality of most Jow Forums users

>Once you're set up, there are many ways you can make money: selling wood, mining for diamonds and gold
The only thing Jow Forumsommandos consistently know how to do is shoot guns, you can't expect a random assortment of guys from Jow Forums to have the skills necessary to set up a vibrant economy on their own.

Attached: __otsukai_and_suzumi_stalker_game_and_etc_drawn_by_hetza_hellshock__sample-578c83b70e29a186fb97b240a (850x531, 121K)

Just ordered a copy, sounds neat

There is 0 chance that there would be an effective colony set up without large quantities of resources being imported initially.

Pretty nice, till you have kids, and even though you educated them in a good way, they will became teenagers and wanting to be social they will buy every shit liberal idea from the western media and (((friends))) and you will end up as south africa
t.former south african

Best case scenarios:
>Jow Forumsommandos end up forming a mercenary unit and fighting for local African warlords
>Jow Forumsommandos disperse and integrate into the various local tribes

Attached: 1546295796834.jpg (500x846, 236K)

Either of which sounds pretty gud, but you forgot the third outcome
>dies because low kaliber kommando can't handle afrique

Oh boo hoo poor you.

t. Ghanaian

I really liked it. It's set in the future a bit, where Islam is taking over, they find a bit of Africa no one claims and make a country. A Christian country. It's own Military and all. Most can buy citizenship, and ship all your crap over there. Pretty much no Gun Laws. If you want a Bofors Cannon on your roof, you are good to go. It keeps getting bigger and bigger, with people from all over coming to live there. They also trade with the locals, and employ them. Mandatory 2 years in the Military, and pretty much everyone in the Reserve. Sounds awesome. I wish he would wright a sequil

Seems good until
>"convince" the locals to piss off
Better to just take somewhere like Namibia and settle there like the Boers.

People from the horn of Africa don't look as bad, many of them are closer to caucasians than negroids. They don't like being called blacks I heard: Somalis were really good at catching and selling slaves.
Ethiopians built a strong and stable kingdom, practiced Christianity. They still both got fucked by Luigi and Mario though.

Some of them look whiter than others.

Attached: 7086199059_52951b2566.jpg (379x500, 129K)

Ethiopia was only under Italian control for about six years.

You guys are alright

You think all the thirsty fucks on here could keep themselves away from what is most likely the easiest or only pussy they've ever had a chance with? Good luck with isolation.

Attached: 1YJGoGz.jpg (550x325, 33K)

Fuck off you polak bitch, I know it's you!

Attached: 1552324302065.jpg (681x1024, 125K)

I've been a virgin for this long, I don't see why going to Africa would change anything.

Attached: heart stoppingly cute.png (778x888, 719K)

>thirsty
My only lovers are my guns, I have no need or want for pussy.

Educate them well, get them into guns, redpill them on Hollywood subversion and the issues of the western world.
Be a good parent.
It's a small community of like-minded individuals, little immigration and outside influence like SA had.

Merc work and raids it is then.

>all these worries about illnesses and pests itt
>shagging tribal whores
I shiggy diggy

Attached: 23434880_521491464853111_1118470783988215428_n.jpg (960x720, 126K)

Why not just do this colony thing in Haiti? It has all the things you'd expect an African-run country to have but their army is only the size of 200 and it's much closer to people who have much more guns.

Attached: northwest-haiti.png (1032x622, 580K)

Could we get away with setting up a kolony on (((their))) doorstep?

Almost cared until “Le based Israelis!!!”

Aren’t we ginna liberate Rhodesia Jow Forums?

>attacking a US ally after a bunch of wannabe scarfaces got arrested this month

I heard that book was pretty racist against muslims, is this true?

Is it really worth the effort to try and pick up the shattered pieces, or to learn from the history and start anew elsewhere?

It doesn't necessarily have to be a full blown violent revolution that has to take place. I'd imagine that Jow Forumsommandoes would enter this highlighted area in red, posing as a charity or business related group and start up for-profit agricultural businesses and start bribing politicians to ignore us when we have enough funds. You don't necessarily have to create a full blown Jow Forumsountry, you could just end up creating a highly influential syndi/k/ate.

>interdasting
I like the cut of your jib

Forgot pic

Attached: Nord-Ouest_in_Haiti.svg.png (500x389, 59K)

Muslims aren’t a race retard.

Test

>anime is real life
go outside

Attached: Features.jpg (1800x3960, 1.12M)

>We keep ourselves trained, disciplined, ready to fight in the cornucopia of Africa
Really? A bunch of overweight disgusting noguns neckbeards that can't even move out of their parents home are expected to go to a foreign land and somehow beat soldiers that have been fighting since they were 8

Yes we are.

Not him but don't even kid yourself, big guy. The males facial structures are indistinguishable from that of the females in most cases.

Attached: cherry_picking.jpg (800x600, 126K)

>overweight disgusting noguns neckbeards
Sounds like projection but okay
I wouldn't expect everyone on this garbage fire board to show up, 40-50, maybe 100 people. If you're willing to drop everything and move to Africa for the chance of a better life, surrounded by people who think similarly, then you're willing to work for it.

/thread/

>soldiers that have been fighting since they were 8
and still fight like an 8 year old. Seriously, have you seen any video or pics of African conflict? Sure, maybe theres the occasional outliers like Chad who can actually aim down sights but most of their tactics involve magdumping in the general direction of the enemy. Seriously, look at the combat in the Liberian civil war, even the most feared groups just stood in the street and hipfired at eachother.

Even with most kommandos being 25 yard dirtshooters I guarantee they'd still be more lethal than 90% of hardened african fighters. Given a couple weeks for actual milfags and decent shooters to train, they'll be unstoppable.

There are some parts of the continent that are 24\7 gun battles I guess.

>tfw I saw an Jow Forums thread where some guy told his story about how he was raped by an African female gunmen while he was held captive by a militia
The story was probably bullshit but I still got an erection.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_ranma_kamenrideroz__sample-10e7299fbad02961821cc67d1572665a.jpg (543x768, 153K)

hip hip huzzah
ty africa

I can dig it, but it's not feasible even in the realm of fantasy without real engineers and access to basic materials like concrete, steel, and advanced commodities like turbines, medicine, and computers. On top of that, you have to deal with the international community wanting to kill you as you try to build up the wealth to buy sovereignty from whichever nation this begins in.

Boil your fucking water.

>taking territory in Africa when you can just create territory in international waters

Boss, I...

Attached: motherbase.png (981x590, 333K)

I must conquer Africa.

More like Rorke's Drift 2, Stone Age Chimpaloo

Now I see where a lot of our African population came from. Pay attention to the facial features of Cameroon vs Nigeria. Both are right across the border from each other.