You I had to see this so now you have to too

You I had to see this so now you have to too.

It's an Enfield...in 45acp?...

Attached: DSC01146.jpg (899x349, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

valkyriearms.com/delisle.html
e-sarcoinc.com/enfield-1-mk3-barreled-receiver-in-308-7-62x51-nato.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like a Special Interest Arms conversion.

More like special needs

It's the perfect gun for you then

it is. the delisle carbine is my favorite gun I’ll never have :(

Attached: E40DC132-A0D4-432E-9441-798E1285DADB.jpg (1200x475, 32K)

I've been thinking of finding a barreled action for a delisle build someday, maybe with USP 45 mags or something.

It’s one of the quietest weapons and very accurate. They’re like $2k though

I have a barreled action, but its thrashed and Im saving it for a .410 carbine. Im canadian but i can keep an eye out if you want.

oh yeah, and where do you see these listed? it was my impression they we’re unobtainium

Burger unfortunately, I see them around occasionally, but not super often. If I do end up doing it, Jow Forums will be the first to know.

call 911 OP

It's disgusting

for you

I have one of his in 9mm (the Novem rifle), it is awesome beyond words.

It's the most pointless bubba

...are they really that awesome? Like, what's the point? Seems just as useless as jewling a Krag's bolt

valkyriearms.com/delisle.html
here's a repro for about 2.5k

you retarded child, they were purpose built during the second world war for commandos. If it was some retard doing it on his own or for better durr huntin then yes it would be bubba, but when it is turned into something good or great then it becomes a transformative work. It's like saying that the Pederson device was some bubba trying to make a semiauto pistol caliber conversion from their 1903

> a bolt action rifle with a range of about 150Y that tosses 147 grain 9mm almost as quietly as suppressed 22.
fuck yeah, its awesome.
love mine, working on CAD for a new stock for it.

SIA isn’t making them anymore tho :(

I ordered mine as soon as he started, this is something I had wanted for like 10 years.

Would a no.1 mk 3 action work for you?
e-sarcoinc.com/enfield-1-mk3-barreled-receiver-in-308-7-62x51-nato.aspx

I think replicas of this are literally the only bonus to being a Bong gun owner. The suppressor means nothing to the law, which is nice I guess

Probably, I'm going to look into what a .45 ACP barrel would cost
>although I wonder how something like .45 super would supress

Your momther is disgusting.

fuck that is awesome. it's like a thumper rifle, except cents per round is ridiculously low.

I want a .44 magnum lee enfield carbine with boer war aesthetics as a sort of British version of the lever action.

I'd settle for a jungle carbine in the same too, but the Boer War look makes more sense.

Attached: lee-enfield-cav-car-nz.jpg (1021x204, 102K)

Except the pederson device was reversible while this is not.

and the Pederson device was unreliable shit, this isn't and was purpose built by the allies. it's like saying a rhodie camo FAL was bubbad because it should only be black furniture

Special interest arms is shit.
>>be me
>>see on his website that he's selling his last two 9mm conversions ever
>>oh shit nigger
>>call him on the spot, "they're ready for immediate assembly and delivery!"
>>ok, cool. pay in full.
>>wait a month
>>uh, where's my rifle?
>>"waiting on parts, another week or two"
months
>>dude where is my rifle?
>> "well see, the distributor promised me two actions to build on and it hasn't come through yet"
>> ok, fine. Not what you said, but okay. Patientbear.jpg
months, iamnolongeramused.jpg
>>"the parts came in, but I'm sick and can't work"
months, no longer answers emails
>>check BBB profile and do some googling, he has done this before. 1 guy waited 2 years.
>>at 5 months, send final email telling him I will start a chargeback on my end at 6 months
>>start fraud/chargeback procedures at 6 months, the money is removed from his account and held by a third party until he provides the rifle or agrees to cancel the transaction
>>rifle magically appears at my ffl within a week, along with a nastygram saying if I pick it up without paying him directly and immediately he will report it stolen to the ATF
Nigger that is NOT how this works. Are you literally retarded.
>>donewithyourshit.jpg
>>ship it back, contact my bank and inform them of his threat to involve the ATF, say I want to be done with this. Bank agrees.

He. Is. Shit.
I am NEVER buying a "custom" rifle again. Look at his BBB profile, and another guy got burnt and posted about it on various forums.

Are you new to guns?
I've had multiple gun smiths drag shit out for years. They all do it. I think it took 6-8 months for me to get my 9mm novem integral. I'm currently waiting 8 months for a barrel swap on pic related. Fucking sucks, but I've found it to be the norm: a perpetual "oh yeah, check back in 2 weeks".

Attached: biathlon-7-2.jpg (1024x768, 202K)

Congrats on being okay with being treated like shit I guess? The wait wasn't even the issue. Don't promise me something is ready for immediate build and delivery if you don't even have all the fucking parts. Don't ask me for full payment up front if you aren't shipping it out this week. I don't like being lied to, and I certainly don't pay in full for a gun that doesn't exist. A deposit is reasonable, but in full? Absolutely not.

Not sure why gunsmiths think timetables and reasonable turnaround times (like literally any other business under the fucking sun) are too hard, but I don't enable bad behavior.

That incident, HMG, and Desert Tech's MDR have made me extremely leery of preordering ANYTHING.

DOPE

There's no question you're right - I wish these gunsmiths were upfront about the wait times.
But custom shit is hard to come by and you're beholden to the king of that particular little hill for something that is damn near unique.
At the end of the day, I have my 9mm integral rifle which was totally worth the wait, for me. Waited years for someone to make a run of these and an additional 6-8 months from start to finish was acceptable.
I've had plenty of other custom projects, most take 4-6 months and having patience helps. The ATF fags took something like 13 months to approve my maxim9, but I'm glad I have it now.

Attached: maxim9+USP.jpg (2500x1404, 1.16M)

The pederson required a handful of small but permanent cuts in the reciever to fit and work.

Gunsmiths always take eons.

>subsonic round
>integrated supressor
>short
>removable magazine
>bolt-action
Basically the perfect weapon for its intended purpose, and you can't prove me wrong.

I have thought about doing this to a mauser I have thats trashed. But a 9mm german version.

From what I've learned, it should be fairly easy (so to speak) to make a 9mm bolt action on that rifle. The main advantage that SIA had was offering integral suppression, and honestly I'm fine with just having a gunsmith locally permanently affix a suppressor for me. I'm just definitely not dealing across state lines again. I've waited on preorders for a few things (the C93 from Bud's comes to mind) and I don't mind waiting. I mind being lied to. It makes me think that maybe if I went into gunsmithing I could do good business just by virtue of not promising what I can't deliver.

yes, which still allowed the standard 30-06 bolt to work.

only problem with it is that there isnt a modern version

Attached: Welrod BT VP9.jpg (660x321, 18K)