So what actual weapons do parents buy their children for the first time to get them interested in Jow Forums related...

So what actual weapons do parents buy their children for the first time to get them interested in Jow Forums related stuff? When I was 13 my father gave me a three pack of throwing knives, and a Touhou Project CDs. Till this very day I still am an avid collector, and practitioner of the esteemed East Asian martial arts, and weapons. I’m considering doing the same for when I finally have a kid who either myself or my blonde Japanese wife will probably name Arcadian Winter-Frost.

Attached: E078B370-DA67-4B8B-B9C2-1ADA062A0B0D.jpg (425x425, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmnFWz3l7ew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ruger 10/22s, crossbows, generic-brand generic hunting rifles, ATVs, pickup trucks, confederate flags.
I know, I just described how Fudds do it, but is it really so different?
Really the main divider is common sense and know-how, I'll let you make the decision on which party does/doesn't have it.

buy a single shot 12 gauge or a single action revolver. those are great for kids, or anything in 22.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmnFWz3l7ew

Attached: 1479688575565.png (291x300, 128K)

Indoctrinating kids to hate the usa from the start. White people wonder why...

I made bows with my grandfather, fished and hunted

Ah I see you are also a true gentleman of the mall-warrior arts

My dad bought me a bb gun when I was a kid, and then a single-shot .410 when I was about 12

>shot first gun when I was 6, dad's .22
>dad got me a bb gun when I was 9
>got my first pocket knife soon after
>dad took me hunting
>got my first rifle when I was 12, .270 ruger hawkeye
Basically I've always loved guns and weapons but having a father who hunts and likes guns as well helped me with my obsession.

>my father gave me a three pack of throwing knives

Your father was a failure

Is the parents responsibility to safely teach their children how to use a firearm

Attached: E68C81B8-49DB-499C-8C43-B761D1D099C1.jpg (1625x910, 216K)

Attached: 6-pack-throwing-knives.jpg (425x407, 21K)

>t. native american

Nigga those are stakes

Buying a chiappa little badger to teach my son, He will be 6 in may.

He shows alot of interest in my target ane hunting rifles, i figure its the best gun for him to learn with.

Any better options for single shot lightweight rifles?
Semi's are illegal in aus

Get a bolt or lever action just single load at first if you have to, I know your excited to share your passion but you should wait at least a year. See Paul Harrells video on the subject.

I agree with the other user,too young

I'll have to watch paul's video, i learnt at a similar age with a .22 boltgun.

>So what actual weapons do parents buy their children
None

> that's-the-joke.jpg

>mfw I instinctively mistook those pink ear muffs on the table as pocket pussies before looking at them
I've been here too long

Attached: Box man.gif (448x344, 1.6M)

My father got me and my sisters all sorts of cool shit, pistol crossbows, knives, blow darts and a bunch of other stuff. We still had to follow basic safety rules to a t but we didn't do anything really dangerous

BB gun, then .22, then just keep graduating up with proficiency.

Look a this knife, its nigger tier

>gif not a perfect loop
mediocre

The first was a pocket knife for Boy Scouts, later he bought me a 22lr

BB or pellet gun desu, also videogames.

They don't. At least half of Jow Forums is a bunch of nogunz tards whose mommy won't buy them a memewave. That refusal leads to them doing things out of spite and end up buying an armory of guns
t. best friend did it