Were these stolen from the Marines?

Were these stolen from the Marines?

Some crooked cops were arrested in Brazil and they've found lowers and other stuff at their friend's house.

More pics:
g1.globo.com/rj/rio-de-janeiro/noticia/2019/03/12/policia-encontra-117-fuzis-m-16-na-casa-de-suspeito-de-atirar-em-marielle-e-anderson-gomes.ghtml

Attached: hk 27.jpg (1280x2276, 321K)

Well they have USMC stamping and serial numbers. Other stolen or somehow intercepted in shipping. Very odd that that would even happen

how'd you find out about this. very weird op

Holy shit there are way more than just one

Attached: whatsapp-image-2019-03-12-at-17.45.16.jpg (1600x1200, 361K)

Could be some of the Operation Fast & Furious guns. I can totally believe the CIA being just that incompetent.

Nice digits. Whatever caused this fuck up is pretty bad, that's a lot of firepower, someone is gonna be in some deepshit over this.
>inb4 heckle my kekle sold them just for some extra bucks

>Were these stolen from the Marines?

Rather they likely were destined to Venezuela border via Brazil, but got mistakingly rerouted into criminal hands.
Why USMC? Maybe mib just grabbed whatever was available at the nearest arsenal, hoping fog of war will cover it all...

Checked

Pretty sure those aren't F&F guns considering that happened years before the M27 was even a thought. I'd actually want to say those were acquired within the year.

Attached: 1438128235575.png (521x340, 308K)

The gun pictured didnt exist until like last year, well with the finalized markings and such.

This has to have a pretty good story behind it.

It's all over the news in Brazil.
We have these crooked cops that killed this commie colored lesbian congresswoman in Rio de Janeiro.

They've found the guys who did it and then these.

There's a big chunk of the police in Rio that act just like drug dealers, they are organized groups called Milicias, they control some favelas, collecting their weekly bribes, trafficking drugs, guns and shit.

The colored commie lesbian lady politics weren't making them happy. Some people say she was pro-drug dealers and anti-milicia.

Attached: 2736.jpg (300x180, 21K)

How do you even fix a country that's so deeply fucked?

The only good red is a dead reals amiright?

But seriously what’s her name?

>We have these crooked cops that killed this commie colored lesbian congresswoman in Rio de Janeiro.

They don't sound that bad.

More individual freedom and enforcement of capital crimee like murder and rape.

Marielle Franco

Conquest

Maybe these got sent over by a certain US agency involved in certain drug operations in Latin America...(Operation F&F Part 2, Electric Boogaloo)

>stolen
It wouldn't be the first time some Muhreens had their shit "stolen" or "lost." In the 90's marines were letting even AT4s fall of the back of the truck.

Attached: 1463705098047.jpg (540x720, 112K)

>We have these crooked cops that killed this commie colored lesbian congresswoman in Rio de Janeiro
Pretty based desu

>It wouldn't be the first time some Muhreens had their shit "stolen" or "lost." In the 90's marines were letting even AT4s fall of the back of the truck.

That was mostly Army. Marines let something fall out of the back of a truck, they'd get NJP'd for littering.

Anyone wanna calculate how much taxpayer money is now in brazil, simply going off this image.

117К?

122*$1300 = $158600

quads of quintessence

gotta be true

Attached: 1d0c9cb5dacce9cf28879b6ee9cb6191699519356cbfefc807489d9c565b36e1.webm (640x360, 2.8M)

Conquest by the people

But aren't the "people" those who are engaged in this subhuman behavior in the first place?

kek

Attached: 460c880756ee71893b033df7142550b8.png (632x98, 12K)

remember they posted this a while back, what did they mean with this?

Attached: 51646161_143447803348181_1006330193343773397_n.jpg (630x682, 75K)

>yfw bolsonaro okay'd this

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

It's a shame those don't turn up more often. I get the urge to blow something up about twice a day.

Attached: boyd.jpg (650x366, 185K)

>Her relentless and brave activism against the most lawless police battalions, her opposition to military intervention, and, most threateningly of all, her growing power as a black, gay woman from the favela seeking not to join Brazil’s power structure, but to subvert it.
>subvert

So she was essentially a treasonous traitor?

Where is the hammer spur? That’s semi only or it has semi parts in it because that isn’t a full auto hammer.

Nuke and start over

I love that isis Chinese fire drill at the end there.

Those are obviously not M27s, they're all basic bitch M4s. They could even be semi auto, but definitely not a single one of them are HK M27s.

Could be cheap Chinese copies. They love to steal intellectual property.

Youre right

Attached: m27_3.jpg (650x371, 82K)

What I find most curious is that it still has the HK stamp on there. I thought that guns in the military didn't have manufacture stampings to keep company employees and their families from being targeted. Don't recall where I heard that, but it makes sense to me. So why the stampings?

>semi only
It has the 3rd pin hole and m27 markings so im going with no
>semi parts
For sure, thats not a 416 hammer

Maybe someone stripped apart airsoft m27s and are trying to convert the lowers to real ?

>I thought that guns in the military didn't have manufacture stampings to keep company employees and their families from being targeted.
Are you fucking retarded?

Attached: 416helicopter.jpg (788x525, 138K)

Since when? Colt was always on the lowers of US issued ARs. I don't know if FN puts their rollmark on but I assume so

fast and furious guns were all purchased at legal gun shops you brainlet. the entire operation was just allowing suspected straw purchasers to continue buying guns without giving them wind of being surveilled and then trying to track said guns to cartels.

God dang.

Attached: armas.jpg (2016x1135, 345K)

You don't.

Can Confirm FN puts their rollmark on ARs, I was issued an M16A4 FN service rifle in basic

>those cheap as fuck fake chinese flip-up sights
Lord.

Damn Bolsonaro is making the plot of Max Payne 3 real. Shame he didnt go all the way and have it in São Paulo.

Damn Bolsonaro is making the plot of Max Payne 3 real. Shame he didnt go all the way and have it in São Paulo.

yeah I was going to say take them all out for steaks or something

why did this post twice

Three times actually, he really wanted to drive the point home

Damn Bolsonaro is making the plot of Max Payne 3 real. Shame he didnt go all the way and have it in São Paulo

why

Whats the plot to max payne 3?

I don't know but apparently Bolsonaro is making it, just not in São Paulo.

Bolsonaro is trying. I think he has a good chance of fixing quite a few problems, even if some of his views are a bit extreme.

Like what? What’s extreme?

Given the amount of nigger/spic gangbangers in the US military I guarantee some Marine HONORABLY SERVICING to get his citizenship stole them and gave/sold them to his old homies.

Just like the last 12 times this has happened.

Are you always retarded or is today a special day?

The pistol grip isn't the one that comes with the M27, it's the old style HK416 grip.

Damn Max Payne 3 is making the plot of Bolsonaro real. Shame he didnt go all the way and have it in São Paulo.

Damn Max Payne 3 is making the plot of Bolsonaro real. Shame he didnt go all the way and have it in São Paulo

Damn Max Payne 3 is making the plot of Bolsonaro real. Shame he didnt go all the way and have it in São Paulo.

Damn São Paolo plot is making the 3 of Bolsonaro real. Shame he didnt go all the way and have it in Max Payne.

Damn Bolsonaro plot is making the 3 of Hitler real. Shame he didnt go Paolo all the way and have it in Max Payne.

>the entire operation was just allowing suspected straw purchasers to continue buying guns without giving them wind of being surveilled and then trying to track said guns to cartels in order to use that fact to justify increased gun control at home

don't ever forget that part.

Hello tech support? I think my bot is broken.

Damn Bolsonaro plot is making the 3 of Hitler real. Shame he didnt go nigger all the way and have it in Max Payne.

Has the makings for one hell of a build party.

If it’s true it’s true. Idk if it’s true though, but the marines being a bunch of Mexicans and South Americans is a running joke at this point

Were they trying to arm a whole company?

can they slap any old AR/M16Awhatever upper on it and go or does it need some proprietary upper made by heller and kuck?

>can they slap any old AR/M16Awhatever upper on it and go or does it need some proprietary upper made by heller and kuck?
Yeah they can also did you know Damn Bolsonaro is making the

real max Payne is making the plot of Bolsonaro 3 damn. Shame São Paulo didn't go all the way and have it in he.

oh please, considering what they are in trouble with for mexico?

Heckle & Kekle got wind that big DoD was not happy that the M27 was being bought at stupid high prices ($3,000usd per unit compared to FN's M4 @ $600 per) without a competition and that the usmc excuse that a competition and bidding war would have wasted money would never hold up to scrutiny.

But what do you expect, germans are just jews in denial.

Attached: enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg (501x585, 79K)

Good thing they have a snorkel.

This once had to haul a bunch of trash in a C-130, threw a crayola at some Lance Corporal fucker and it bounced off his helmet and out the back.

Fucking gunny threw him out with it and chewed the rest out asking if anyone else wanted to be funny and wasting food.

I laughed in Load Master

Damn he is plotting the Max of Payne 4 real. Shame São Paulo didnt go and have it all the way in Bolsonaro

I doubt it. These were given to them. More fast a furious? In the late 80s you could find military weapons in the hood. CIA is working overtime

>mistakingly rerouted into criminal hands.
You can't be serious, there is no such thing as coincidences

Bolsonaro is a pretty cool guy, he makes the plot of Mad Max 3 real and doesn’t afraid of anything

In a desert environment, a snorkel drastically reduces the amount of dust consumed by the air intake. Imagine how vehicles on unpaved roads kick up dust

>destined to Venezuela border
That completely escaped my mind. Fuck

Damn Bolsonaro is making the plot of Man On Fire real. Shame he didnt go all the way and have it in São Paulo.

Iran contra and Sandinistas all over again. Using the same play book

>incompetent
I assure you they are not. They get their money from the opium trade and no doubt many other illicit places.

Stop spamming faggot

The plot of Max Payne 3, apparently.

imagine having one mailed to the states.
Swap out trigger group with a stock MR556. Bury the lower in a field nearby.
It would be bad ass