Red pill me on keychain pistols

Red pill me on keychain pistols

Attached: 8C2DF274-8C0A-4E96-8403-02B3742143F4.jpg (700x556, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zz100LJvX6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think a taser would be more practical.

or a gun

They exist apparently.

Attached: 1552378946309.gif (480x270, 1.18M)

They will cause many deaths, because cops are now legally allowed to shoot to kill if you reach for or carry your keys

Seems dangerous as fuck desu. Definitely don't try to bring one into a government building unless you like being tackled by burly cops.

does that thing have a safety? I foresee a lot dumb bitches shooting kids when they lay their purse down.

I don't think too many "dumb bitches" are going to bother with weapons requiring AOW paperwork.

feel free to get one, not sure why you would but hey you do you.

question is: what safety measures does it have to prevent you from shooting yourself in the pelvis and do these safety measures still allow you to bring the weapon into action?

engagement distance would be almost arms length unless it has an included visible aiming laser.

imagine: laser pointer of death buys you time to draw real side arm.

Logic dictates that if it were a good idea, they'd be more common.

Gimmick
Not worth the money

Stop being an idiot

>cops are now legally allowed to shoot to kill if you reach for or carry your keys
They have been doing that for a while now.

No safety, but you'd normally carry it decocked; you yank on the keychain to cock both strikers right before you shoot.
But it doesn't. It just requires a machine shop. Or really, just a drill press, hacksaw, and a selection of files.

Attached: bulgarian special.jpg (700x424, 46K)

They are NFA items.

2mm pinfire ones are legal and unregulated :)

youtube.com/watch?v=zz100LJvX6A

>drill press, hacksaw, and a selection of files
Items dumb bitches with purses are known to use frequently

They suck

Only good for putting a hole in your wall/abdomen

>gee what's that huge fucking block of metal hanging off your house key?
>it's a 22lr with no barrel
Why the fuck do people even bother.

Why is this a thing? Didn't we already go through that phase where we try to make an extremely concealable gun that sacrifices everything (ability to aim, stopping power, etc.) for the sake of concealing a tiny gun?
There's a reason why palm pistols aren't used anymore.

Attached: image.jpg (360x242, 54K)

good enough to knock McKinley's ass in the mud.

McKinley got shot with an iver johnson.

Yes; that reason is the NFA.
A lot of people would buy cheap palm pistols, credit card guns, and the like just for shiggles if it wasn't for that whole tax-and-paperwork bullshit.
NAA mini-revolvers belong to that "extremely concealable gun that sacrifices everything" class without being NFA firearms, and they seem to sell just fine.