So what are the laws like for these things? Appears to be a G3 but Im talking about the massive dual barrel magazines...

So what are the laws like for these things? Appears to be a G3 but Im talking about the massive dual barrel magazines. Im guessing they arent allowed in New York, where are they allowed? Are they ranked along with full autos requiring a special permit?

Attached: race-war-riots-not-in-my-neighborhood.jpg (1280x1032, 494K)

Theyre allowed anywhere that isnt a communist shithole like newyork

So I guess its not kosher with Rahm.

Attached: RahmEmanuel040615.jpg (3000x2000, 425K)

Suppressors are regulated under the NFA but drum mags are allowed in free America

>not allowed in NY
Yes
>registered like machine guns
Wat

Thats not even a g3 kek

Okay so new question. Muh gun show loophole appears to only be for American residents with ID, is there any way around that? Im guessing random people you buy from in private sales dont often card the people they sell to when not at a gun show

Gun show “loophole” is when people buy a gun in a private sale at a gun show. If the seller is not an FFL, then no background check required

Looks like a famas to me

Yea Im aware, but Ive watched videos of people debunking the loophole and one main argument is that you need ID and the private sellers card you, so only American residents or citizens with ID can buy them.
Im wondering how someone whos just visiting the US could buy a gun, surely thats a thing.

Like the first amendment and all the constitution applies to foreigners, you get a fair trial and all that stuff... Id think the second does too, that foreigners could own and shoot off guns on US soil.

black market

Just ask your drug dealer if he can get one.

test

From my understanding, a private sale doesn’t require any ID. It might vary from state to state, but in any case if the only people aware a sale is even occurring are the buyer and seller, it’s hard to enforce legislation requiring more stringent standards.

>G3
>dual barrel magazines
>allowed
>special permit
lurk more dumbass

My father purchased guns legally over the counter when he was a legal resident alien before becoming a citizen. In fact, when you fill out a 4473 there is a spot where you mark your citizenship, your immigration/alien number, etc.

What about skeeter at the bar with 19 guns who doesnt need them all and wants a hundred bucks, hes not likely to card people right? Thats actually legal though isnt it? Just careless, or after that point its legal for said person to walk around in an open carry state with said gun and not go to prison for gun charges?

That might be outdated now... I doubt the FBI would clear a foreigner on a background check but maybe Im wrong. Im pretty sure you require residency to buy from anyone at a gunshow, although I know they hand illegals out drivers licenses in California and like 14 other states

In my state, private sellers are not allowed to sell to prohibited possessors (ie felons and minors), but that is the only requirement. Literally no other regulation

what state is that?

NC. You need to have a pistol permit to buy a pistol in a private sale here though. The permit is basically a formality, as you basically go to the sheriff and buy one for like $5. As long as you’re not super sketch and not a criminal they’ll give you it no problem.

>Appears to be a G3
>massive dual barrel magazines

Attached: bait.jpg (600x639, 84K)

I'm in New York, last three shotguns were purchased F2F with no problems and no background check. Get better friends.

Just go buy one on CTD, fren

Attached: E02778C5-0C36-4616-93F9-2DE5165914B9.png (694x475, 127K)

please tell me this is from a ban scare

are those really worth that much? i have one my dad gave me a while ago and i never used bc i dont have an ar15

Beta C magazines are ~$300, off-brand 100rd double drum magazines are ~$130.

No fren
It’s a bargain

Attached: FF3BE3E1-9EAC-40A5-B569-26081602D071.png (824x528, 373K)

You reek of new faggotry. I suspect that you are either a liberal or an underage Not Important.

thats a FAL dipshit

Also, it's the exemption that was negotiated when the 68 GCA was going through congress. It's an intentional feature, not a loophole.

>Appears to be a G3
No it doesn't

>the massive dual barrel magazines
Magazines don't have barrels

>Im guessing they arent allowed in New York
that is correct in most cases you're limited to 10rd mags

>where are they allowed?
Most places outside of democrat run shitholes

>Are they ranked along with full autos
No

>requiring a special permit
Nigga full auto's don't require a permit

You're full of shit. My wife's on a green card and buys guns over the counter all the time. She catches a delay every time because they have to check Australian records - but she always gets the gun.

wow what's the price of dirt then

LOL, I've sold person to person and I absolutely card as does everyone with a fucking brain. If your buying a gun that I have filled out a 4473 in order to buy you better believe I am getting your name, DL#, and signature and date on a bill of sale. This is standard procedure for every gun show and online gunboard sale I've ever seen and I've been going to gun shows since the mid-90s. Hell, I'll give a $50 discount on most guns if you have a CCL/CCW/LTC just for the peace of mind.

Funny enough, the right dirt for the right geology lab can be $500 for a bottle that probably holds less than a pound. It's used as a standard for testing equipments' reading on Pyrolisis among other things. Brings a whole new meaning to "poor dirt farmers." Clearly some of those guys are doing just fine.

so uhh what qualifies as the right dirt?