First suppressor

Just bought my first suppressor Jow Forums
Dead Air Sandman - S .30 cal
How many years do I have to wait for the deep state globalist FBI glow in the darkies to give me the property that I already paid for and is sitting at the gun store?

I think the gun store is e-filing it, will that be faster?
I want my suppressor, and I want it fucking now! NOW!

Attached: SandyBoi.png (1248x978, 484K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fastcompany.com/90316833/scientists-have-discovered-a-shape-that-blocks-all-sound-even-your-co-workers
nfatracker.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Fd1D42dVxS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ALRIGHT WHO IS GOING TO TRY IT

fastcompany.com/90316833/scientists-have-discovered-a-shape-that-blocks-all-sound-even-your-co-workers

TL;DR

>mathematically "perfect" ring shape blocks all sound that travels through it
>completely open donut shape though, 3d printable
>literally screaming please make me a suppressor

There is no efile for form 4s currently. Im at 243 days for my chimera 300. Last approval l got was a paper form 1 that took 199 days.

nfatracker.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=Fd1D42dVxS0

I just picked my S up a few weeks ago. not as quiet with 300 subs as i thought it would be. ill have to try different ammo with it.
form 4s arent on efile as far as i know, so its going to be a wait for you. good luck

forgot pic. took just over 9 months for this btw

Attached: 11.5(1).jpg (2500x1351, 2.11M)

Awesome! I am going to put mine on my AR pistol. 9 fucking months is such a long wait. I will just have to pretend it is dead to me.

Do I have to wait 9 months even if they reject me? That seems fucking brutal.

They don't reject anybody. If you're allowed to have guns then it gets approved. Nobody really knows why it takes 9 fucking months for them to look at your piece of paper and put a fucking stamp on it

because theres only like 8-12 examiners for tens of thousands of applications.
they could hire more people or just go efile for everything, but that would make too much sense and/or be too efficient.

>he didnt just drill out a solvent trap kit

Attached: Hmmmmmm.png (1287x880, 2.16M)

While we're on the subject of suppressors, what .300 Blackout barrel length would allow me to fire rounds that would normally be supersonic out of a 16" barrel at subsonic speeds? 7 inches?

>How many years do I have to wait
About a year.

Yeah I have a CC and bought guns this past weekend. So what in the fuck does the form actually do that I am sending to the FBI? I was under the impression they are doing a background check, etc. etc.
WTF are these kikes doing that takes 9 months? Are they stamping a piece of paper?
I can stamp 10,000 pieces of paper / day. Is it some fucking Union job where they can only stamp 100 pieces of paper a day? I had to give these kikes $200 shekels and wait 9 months for the privilege of exercising my god given white man constitutional fucking rights?

Meanwhile illegal spics are voting in our elections?

Attached: doggo..png (1230x950, 187K)

I think the powder burn for 300blk makes diminishing returns at like 9.5 or something around there.

im not talking about bootleg garbo

5secondfirearm.com
solventtrapsdirect.com
totalityindustries.com
google.com/solventtrap

Attached: take the zyklon pill BATFE.png (1107x976, 404K)

how new to the internet are you

Attached: jewish gun grabbers need to be gassed.png (1611x753, 199K)

It's to keep sperging faggots like you from having cool shit. Why'd you even pay the kikes for a fucking stamp? fucking retard. Have fun when they come and take it from you

>reflects a single frequency
>trying to muffle a gunshot
Normies just don't understand how to apply their science. Go swing a bucket or something more your speed.

9+ months is fucking ridiculous though. A nignog could get banged out by Jamal and squeeze out a welfare anchor baby faster than I can get my can.

Attached: fgfdgh.gif (500x281, 984K)