Remember guys it's ok to love your guns. Just don't "love" your guns

Remember guys it's ok to love your guns. Just don't "love" your guns.

Attached: twoblink-kiss.jpg (600x800, 93K)

Ill do what I want thank you very much

Can I love your mums tight little asspipe instead?

Jow Forums the one picture of M1 dick.
Didn't some absolute madman also do the same with an AG-42? Or was it just an SKS?

>tight little asspipe

You've clearly never met my Mother.

Tooshay

>OP's mum's ass
>tight
Not since she had OP, he was an assbaby and he tore her up good on the way out.

Attached: assbaby.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Jow Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

someone post mcnigs galil

Thank you mate. Trips are useful, but when used like that faggot, it goes against everything an anonymous website is meant to be... literally.

There is only enough love in my heart for my guns and my waifu.

Attached: IMG_20190312_200437.jpg (2931x3837, 1.58M)

I got u senpai

Attached: galil mcnig.jpg (600x824, 151K)

Nah, mate. I've dicked my guns before. Not pleasant, mildly regrettable, but I'll do what the fuck I want than take some suggestions from some faggot ass OP.

Attached: 1459329133791_1.jpg (1710x840, 133K)

does that mean i can't dick my shotgun anymore?

Attached: sad apu.jpg (619x453, 47K)

I just had a fun time with my Japanese waifu. (Type-99) Fuck you, this is true love.

Attached: BestBoltgun2.jpg (1200x800, 394K)

That painful moment after installing a stronger mainspring in Kalash-Chan and have the bolt try and lock on your wee wee.

Sound like a good time to me. It's more than a real women will ever do me.

Where do you think you are?

Attached: dat recoil.jpg (1280x720, 250K)

This will be the photo they use when you shoot up a school now

I will and you can not stop me

newfags

>asian
>Ichiyon lover

Ayyy

Attached: 1512259602721.jpg (239x217, 17K)