Where the FUCK can I get a double stack 7.62x25 handgun?

Where the FUCK can I get a double stack 7.62x25 handgun?

Attached: REEEEEEEEE.jpg (480x360, 33K)

There are a few Yugo tokerev clones that are double stacks and a Chinese one but I don't think any have ever been imported to the US. 7.62x25 usually has feeding problems in doublestack mags that aren't heavily overbuilt, which is why it why it mostly was used for in machinepistols

Nobody stateside wants to make ammo for it, and since it 7.62 tok has an OAL longer than the 10mm nobody has a gun with a big enough magwell to shoot it. You could probably get a Deagle to shoot it but it would be a hell of a custom job.

Sadly it is just not likely to ever be in a handgun stateside, even though I think it is a good round and would love the doublestack chinese sig clone that comes chambered in 7.62 tok.

Fucking politicians and their stupid import bans that they'll never lift and that the NRA and domestic gun industry encourage.

what about one of those doublestack 1911s?

I think only the leafs have them

A local museum?

Attached: schnellfeuer.jpg (1500x918, 109K)

Just go 9x25 Dillon

Attached: 9x25 Dillon k.jpg (3162x2741, 1.7M)

Close enough.

Attached: 7.5 FK YOU.jpg (674x379, 40K)

How hard is it to get a gun from a canadian?

For chinkshit? impossible. It's completely your fault as well, between the China import ban and ITAR. Canada has no equivalent of either of those and literally doesn't give a fuck.

Attached: T81.jpg (4027x2266, 3.4M)

I remember years ago some girl found a bunch of these bullets at a gas station, posted them in instagram

>nobody has a gun with a big enough magwell to shoot it.
Actually, I wonder if a large-frame Glock might be -- if you made a thin-walled steel magazine without the plastic coating on the front and back (still need plastic overmold on the sides to not tear up the plastic mag catch), you could pick up maybe half the difference, and the rest could maybe be accommodated by keeping it all the rounds slanted luger-style.
I don't see a reason it shouldn't work, but I can't think of a single doublestack where the bulk of the magazine has a significant slant, so maybe there's a reason.

Have a friend in Canada, buy it from him and take it to the states.

doesnt work that way southern friend. handguns are registered here - no way to legally sell it to a foreigner w/o paperwork.

Attached: 1550205843851.png (500x386, 300K)

That is actually a good point, I stand corrected. OAL for 7.5 fk is 1.4", and 7.62 tok is 1.3"
So that could work. A gunsmith COULD alter that gun to shoot 7.62 tok with a barrel and spring swap, the magazines might be close enough to use as is.
I have heard tell that they may be offering conversion kits for 9mm and 10mm, in which case I could actually see myself buying one. I have my doubts on the staying power of 7.5 fk, but 9mm and 10mm aren't going anywhere. Getting a smith to make me a 7.62 tok kit for it would make it the one gun to rule them all. Hell after that maybe a 22tcm kit as well :D

Unironically Canada. Norinco Sig p22x clone. As for Importing... HAHAHAHAHA good luck internationally smuggling firearms.

>legally
Tell me, were you just pretending to be retarded?

Do Canadians not have boats?

>Take it and stick it in the hull of your boat
>drive boat to Vermont or Michigan or whatever.

Pester Zastava USA about importing their 7.62x25 p226.

>Norinco/Dominion Arms np762
Wtf is the bluing these companies use? Its really strange stuff from what I've seen of it

hey dipshit, those domestic firearms producers are half the reason we still can buy firearms - because KOing local jobs and manufacturing is political poison.

Support local manufacturers that actually support civilian gun ownership.

...I just realized you're right, but not in the way you think you are. The sig 320 runs interchangeable frames. Could we get away with a 320 conversion? You'd need grip, mags, barrel. But that's totally fucking doable. Am I missing something?

Yeah, OK. Are any of the manufacturers making anything neat, or even anything that isn't an AR lower and not shit?

No?

it's hard to justify taking a pistol on boat.

Why? Aren't you concerned about defending yourself from pirates?

Then where do leafs have their tragic accidents?

>Then where do leafs have their tragic accidents?

At birth

Attached: 1551646148982m.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

Moose swim

Lmao they were screwdriver heads not bullets

I may try to do this. Reaming and cutting down a 308 barrel is feasible.

Polish pps43

Soudns cool at first, but would the advantage over a .357 SIG really be?

Masterpiece Arms makes one. It's fugly but it's the gimmick you desire.

Super long and uncomfortable grip. .357 is actually the more powerful and quicker round with what's available on the market.

The best domestic firearms companies are unironically European companies that have set up plants in the US to skirt 922r or comply with military contracts.

Nice try to get easy charges, RCMPman. Sneeze wrong and you get improper storage.

thanks Rock River Arms for the based railed gas block