What is the best gun to buy to trigger poorfags?

Asking for a friend.

Attached: 1548457550816.jpg (828x720, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eNUkCb1h9pU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

An ACR. It's expensive and it's shit.

SCAR is better at it

Automag

WA2000

Did Michelle Obama really appear on iCarly?

Attached: 51cc4cdd.jpg (800x572, 102K)

Anything that does about the same thing as a cheaper gun, but marginally better and for 10x the price. Bonus points when it has a brand name. For example, any expensive AR. Poorfags are constantly lying to themselves about how their Ruger AR556 or their frankeM-4 that they cobbled together or their PSA kit gun is "just as good" and that they "don't need 100% reliability with steel case ammo," and telling themselves a ton of similar excuses.

She appeared on h3h3 productions on youtube too.
>neighborhood bicycle

Apparently so
youtube.com/watch?v=eNUkCb1h9pU

Attached: hm.gif (250x195, 801K)

I think that poorfags and richfags alike would just admire that you had an opportunity to even buy one to begin with.

To answer OP, any shit from Zev especially their O.Z-9

Why are the Obamas such a forced meme?

a really high end custom anything, say a 1911, or some Glock that has had like 90% of it's parts replaced/modified, or some Gucci AR

I concur.

buy an HK416 parts kit and insist its the minimum poorfag starter

FN 5.7

FN SCAR16S
Accept No Substitute.

Gotta go with the SCAR. There's another class of richfag guns like the HK P7 that people just think are cool, even if they can't afford them. The SCAR just makes everyone mad.

this and it has to be the 16. It actually amazes me how much this gun enrages poorfags, its absurd. Every scar thread is guaranteed 50+ replies of pure rage. What I dont get is what is it about the scar that causes this. I dont believe poorfags when they say its just because its a "waste of money" or whatever, if it was just that they would shake their heads and move on. Instead they fly into fits of rage without fail. Is it a sour grapes thing?

It's cognitive dissonance. The clash of their abject poverty with their unspoken desire.

Attached: GIT GUD.jpg (2160x1838, 1.19M)

MK23, SV Infinity, Cobalt Kinetics AR, Swiss Arms PE90, etc.

>This kills the poorfag

>Swiss Arms PE90
pretty sure you can't get that here.
>SV Infinity
Doesn't have the mass awareness to trigger
>Cobalt Kinetics AR
Nah. It's goofy enough that most people won't hate it.
>MK23
Everybody loves the Mk23.

Best answer is SCAR16S

SCAR
C
A
R

So poorfags can whine about their Poor Man's Regret 30 and how superior a rimfire cartridge is to 5.7

Attached: 1534370317356.jpg (1680x1050, 371K)

PS90
In SBR
Prepare for 22mag, ammo too expensive, just get an AR pistol

this caliber gets btfo'd by 7.62x25 Tokarev.

7.62x25 tok glock when???

Anything made by Colt

Attached: 1AC5099E-0779-4EA5-B9E3-ABF5B0D03622.jpg (3264x1836, 793K)

Literally any HK.

Attached: IMG_0035.jpg (1348x1008, 563K)

>it's shit.
No

>don't need 100% reliability with steel case ammo,"
This is honestly becoming the mark of a shit gun because these guns suck to shoot with anything but crap ammo.

Gtfo

The one you train with the most.

You can get the SG here. The SG550 isn't consistently important but the 553 is. 551s come in batches. You don't want a 552.

It's the fact that a $2500 gun is achievable for a poorfag with enough dedication, it's just painful and pointless because $500 ARs exist. They never care if you have a $10k+ target shotty because they know they could never have it even if they tried, but the minute you break out something they COULD have but DON'T the seethe is immediate and intense. It's exactly the same mentality that makes people jealous of the high school football team chad well into adulthood but completely indifferent to the guy that plays the mountain on GoT.

Anything in this vein will provoke the same reaction. SCARs, Mk23s, deagles (bonus points if NOT .50 AE), non-AR 5.56s that cost more than $1500, Arsenal AKs, literally anything KAC, suppressors, any non-red dot optic over $1k (spend more than the gun it's on to really fuck with them), Daniel Defense ARs, entry level sports cars, 4 door trucks, or women between the 6/10 and 8/10.

Another strat is higher end versions of lower end products or milsurp/historical replicas with non-original looking furniture/decoration. If you get a peerless garand from Fulton Armory with the gray furniture or a Colt SAA from the custom shop with some ridiculous finish like rainbow, the post count is guaranteed 200+ replies.

>polymer shite
>zippo faggotry
>shitty watered down "stout"
Pleb

What? You poorfags don’t have £115000 lying around for one shotgun?

Attached: 9D44431E-1272-4D1A-901B-52D566B6360F.jpg (630x400, 35K)

Where do you think Obama was sourcing pizza and hot dogs for his parties? Imagine what Dan the hymen divider could provide...

No because I have real money laying around, not faggot money.

Why is your money not properly invested you filthy middle class scum?

Who honestly gives a shit about performance with steel case ammo? It's garbage teir

Unironically this. Boutique double rifles and double shotguns epitomize the Jow Forums veblen good

Stock market broke.

What’s that guys name again? Something cum inside her something?

Did Dan Schneider molest her?

Why the 16? Do the 17. A gucci AR is preferable to a 16.

Get a FS2000 to complete the family. I love mine.

Attached: KOjZpfr.jpg (600x425, 80K)

GM6-lynx
I know this triggers some barrett-fags

Attached: Gm6_Lynx.jpg (960x330, 115K)

Real talk though you should invest in some fucking real wood flooring not that God damn laminate bullshit you've got going on.

Yeah I'm pretty sure the two people that hardly ever post on this board that own barrets probably really care that you spent $2,000 more on a single gun than theirs that cost $11,000.

Most people that buy barrets buy them for "muh military" feels

Flexing on poorfags?
Any pre ban transferable machine gun will do the trick.
Browning m2 would be ideal.

I went to the store to buy that gun twice with money in my pocket and both times left empty handed. It just feels like shit in your hand. I can't believe they made a gun that feels that shitty.
After the first time I made myself go back because I like everything about it on paper but I couldn't bring myself to to buy it.

Transferable M240

Attached: m240_pov.gif (500x281, 518K)

>t Frodo Baggins

Valmet M76
Bullshit meme-tier weapons like Desert eagles/Magnums, Steyr Augs, MACs, FAMAs, TAVORs or any pre-ban full auto assault weapons

SVD
The amount of jealous Butthurt generated by the presence of one is well-worth the price.

I get why people want them, and I think they're interesting, but they sure do feel like shit.

It’s my basement. And it flooded with SEWAGE last year.