Things you want but will never get

a cmr-30 in 9x18

Attached: Kel-Tec-CMR-1.jpg (1000x366, 358K)

Other urls found in this thread:

charliecoopers.com/kel-tec-15-30-limited-magazine-22-wmr-15-round-limited-from-30-pmr-30-blue-finish/
magazineblocks.com/magento/products/kel-tec-pmr-30-22wmr-10-30-magblock.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HK MP7

Margot Robbie's anal virginity

Fuck, I'd love one in .32 or even .25 ACP. I'm kind of surprised .25 ACP hasn't seen a small resurgence in double stack plinking carbines. I know semi-rimmed cartridges can have issues in a double stack configuration, but surely not more than a .22 WMR or .22LR. Hell, my Skorpion is .32 ACP, a semirimless, and it's double stack magazines feed just fine. But I agree, from a price standpoint 9mm Mak really makes the most sense and it would be tons of fun.

how is the cmr 30?

Apparently they are quite fun, you have to follow an autistic loading procedure to get the mags work but owners swear up and down that if you load five rounds then tap it the things run without issue.

I like it, but I just have too many gun projects at the halfway point to consider buying a range plinker that is mostly novelty, let alone spending the time and money to make it the MP7-style PDW inspired SBR that I would want to turn it in to if I owned one.

Sorry. I took it already.

AS VAL

.25 ACP out of a carbine should be quiet as fuck. Look at how much of that length is just gas quietly expanding to lower and lower pressures.

I definitely want one. Although .25cpr seems odd for plinking.

(And imagine the full-auto -- if one were a manufacturing FFL/SOT, of course. You definitely wouldn't just convert one to full auto because it's so quiet it sounds like a pellet gun -- that'd be illegal, and you'd surely get caught.)

Attached: 25auto.png (1017x525, 66K)

b&t tp-380.
well i wouldnt say never, but its probably never

Attached: TP380-Compare.jpg (2600x1768, 335K)

a GF.

to be truly happy and fill the hole in my heart that buying funs can only fill for so long

>t. Harvey W

Fucking fpbp HK really are the biggest faggot krauts on earth. Apparently it has "no civilian purpose" and hence they wont sell it to civies. Jokes on them im about to invade Germany and force their cuck asses to sell it to us

Attached: 1549703935342.png (1280x1336, 454K)

Freedom from anxiety and a will to thrive

Full auto 9mm carbine, mp7, uzi

Attached: 1225399_1000.jpg (1000x750, 234K)

Stechkin APS

Attached: 0150-5-660x438.jpg (660x438, 91K)

So thats what an erect dong grip looks like.

The trigger is surprisingly good

A full restoration of our constitutional rights.

Attached: 1547310355540.jpg (326x218, 14K)

VZ-58 in 5.45x39

Select-fire .25ACP machine pistol the size of a G19

MG-42 in .45-70

Pump action .38/357 rifle, like an upscaled Winchester Model 62

Resurgence of .30 Luger. Glocks, PCC's, etc.

Attached: 450px-Pearchan4.jpg (450x600, 46K)

Keep it well lubricated and reapply every 150 rounds and you're good to go.
Seriously, you need to reapply that fucking lube.

also this

Attached: Python_ad.jpg (600x765, 90K)

Come on, a CMR-30 in 5.7x28mm

all the banned from import semi auto rifles that will skyrocket in price vastly by the time i'm able to afford them and out of college

>polytech legend
>daewoo K2
>tigr/NDM-86
>SGL-31-95

fpbp

excellent I love mine. I bought it pretty recently and I cant get enough of it. I bring it with me to the range every week. I did a ballistics test w a 3a vest and it penetrates w vmax ammo 85% of the time. the trigger is excellent but the mags are dogshit I use 15 round mags mostly for plinking cause they work better

HNNNNGGG

Closest you'll get is the mpa defender 5.7

I think you meant to say in 30 carbine

.22 wmr is damn near the same thing to begin with

Keep that bitch squeaky clean and load the magazines like you're making love to a virgin and it will work well. I enjoy mine but it's a plinker/varmit blaster. I'd never recommend it for a defensive purpose if you had better options

why does everyone think its a plinker?
I get that 22 wmr is a small round but it has enough velocity to actually do serious damage

If it were more reliable and required less constant maintenance, I would consider it a pretty great weapon for defense. But as it stands, I just couldn't trust it to not lock up on me when I needed it the most.

AN-94 Akaban
Gimmicks be damned I fucking want one.
Fucking this too

Attached: Webp.net-compress-image.jpg (3129x1760, 3.44M)

really? mine runs just fine. I've only cleaned it once in the 3 months I've owned it and I take it out every week.
however the mags are shit and most definitely wouldn't use the 30 round ones for defense cause of their feeding issues.

Yeah, I've only got the two 30 round magazines it came with. I didn't know they sold 15 rounders, I'll have to check them out.

But also, and I know this is cliche as fuck, I've got an AR-15 pistol that I prefer to keep for home/self defense

Faggot detected. 5.7x28mm is a much better round in terms of shorter barrel lengths and has much bigger case capacity, without even mentioning the fact that centerfire primers are much more reliable and clean compared to rimfire. Better cavitation along with speed when using shorter barrels but I'm sure you could use slow burning power for better performance out of longer barrels for 5.7 compared to the WMR when reloading.

Also to State the obvious and hope that HK is watching, which they won't, a g11 would be a dream.

>I get that 22 wmr is a small round but it has enough velocity to actually do serious damage

Out of a pistol lenght barrel .22wmr is weak, much weaker than .32 acp and costs about the same while being louder and less reliable.

There is a reason why it never took off as a pistol round.

yeah I get it in that case the AR would be WAAAYYY better. but if you had nothing else the CMR would be fine. and yeah you can also get conversion blockers for your mags as well. I have a few I'm not using I could ship to you for free if you wanted.
in the CMR though it's got a rifle length barrel which makes all the difference. using it in anything else would be stupid, I agree.

OH CMR NOT PMR. My bad friend. Yeah .22wmr out of a carbine is getting near 9mm power and is much better than .38 special with hollow points.

You are talking 2.5x power of the .22lr and almost no recoil.

>I have a few I'm not using I could ship to you for free if you wanted

Nah man it's all good, just post the link where I can snag a few

here's the link to the actual 15 round mags
charliecoopers.com/kel-tec-15-30-limited-magazine-22-wmr-15-round-limited-from-30-pmr-30-blue-finish/
and here's the blockers
magazineblocks.com/magento/products/kel-tec-pmr-30-22wmr-10-30-magblock.html
yeah its very efficient at vest penetration. pretty much the main/only use of it imo.

Thanks for the links user, much appreciated

ofc I too feel the pain of the CMR mags

its shit, just get a trigger job

Will never see:

>5.45 Draco
>Compact 5.7 Pistol
>CZ Bren DMR
>Companies like Mauser starting a vintage Milsurp Rifles line

A girlfriend.

Attached: 1525458663311.gif (280x198, 361K)

>Compact 5.7 Pistol
Is there a reason for this? Like FN is too lazy or is there some butthurt lawmaker that ruined the chance of it

it would lose too much velocity.
I'd be happy with the Fort-28 pistol.
Looks like a slightly higher grip than my five-seven.

Attached: Fort-28-Pistol.jpg (660x370, 32K)

Laziness or more of “why would we build that”
I think it would be fun, super light weight with high capacity

Depends on what "pistol lenght" means. For 2-3" barrels, yeah. For 4" barrels, .22WMR and .32ACP are neck and neck, and the longer the barrels are, the better .22WMR gets.
You say you misread CMR as PMR, but the PMR-30 has a 4.3" barrel, so even given that mistake, your statement was rather misleading.

>it would lose too much velocity
But the flash would make up for it!

Anyway, some user in another thread suggested necking 5.7x28 up to .25, shortening it to either 9mm or 10mm OAL (forget which, but point is, it fits in some "normal" magwell) and keeping the high pressure rating -- actually sounds like a really cool cartridge, keeping 5.7's stupid high capacity, but better short-barrel performance and way more guns to potentially shoot it. I doubt something like that will ever take off, though.

This coupled with the execution of all traitors to the constitution

>Gun owners are just normal people, they're not deranged would-be killers who dream of violence.

Okay.

Bitch, you're on Jow Forums. Go back to calguns.com or whatever if you don't want to share a board with deranged weirdos.

>That Norinco copy of the 226 in 7.62 tok

>Sig arms rifle so I can larp as Swiss guard

And normal people despise Authoritarians and those who seek to strip people of their rights.

>MG42 in 45-70

Attached: 1541154899656.jpg (528x543, 29K)

I think you're in luck

Attached: D02374E9892919D3524762D695B47336524586A8.jpg (1000x412, 152K)

They're releasing a 7.62 bren 2 my dude.

A full retard p90 with the secret sauce cop-vaporizing bullets.

Attached: 20190313_202525.jpg (580x344, 105K)

A Jatimatic in full retard

one of those fucking experimental rifles like the hk g11 or the steyr acr

Who's the thicc thot?

came here to post this

Shes not even thicc dude shes just a fat fucking cow

>ywn see quality guns like this anymore
Ever

Attached: 9521395_01_sig_556r_and_cigur_sar_2_640.jpg (639x210, 44K)

I see it everyday.
It's kind of an eyesore now.

Attached: GIT GUD.jpg (2160x1838, 1.19M)

Attached: 1448209095476.jpg (800x392, 88K)

For guys with higher income, it does make sense. I was also referring to more creative guns on the market that aren't generic, totally neva been dun befo' garbage (m4 copies, polymer framed pistols, shitty fudd guns with cast or zinc alloy parts etc).

>inb4 hurr durr hard work
I've already fell for that meme once. I'd rather be penniless for life.

Attached: 1548008259432m.jpg (1024x768, 73K)

>MG-42 in .45-70

Attached: JAYZUS KROIST.jpg (432x720, 29K)

select-fire Kriss Vector in best mm

An authentic AK-100-series or AK-12.

Fucking import bans...