How many people get busted for violating NFA plinking in their back yard vs how many people get busted for doing some...

How many people get busted for violating NFA plinking in their back yard vs how many people get busted for doing some other shit who also happened to have violated NFA?

Attached: airfilter.jpg (892x960, 189K)

it would be a tiny little number. more likely to get charged for these violations if you have been caught committing a crime and they would include these charges to the original crime you committed. personally I break a bunch of these and don't worry about getting in trouble for it. I'm an old dude and live in a very small town in TX where this kinda stuff doesn't upset anyone.

Anyone ever bought one or similar? Interested on how well it filters air.

Glow Nigger.

those are garbage you want something that can handle rifle pressures. this is what i used.
solventtrapsdirect.com
totalityindustries.com
and this is the best value
5secondfirearm.com

OP i only shoot 1 round when i do it but ill hit a flank and drop the bots if they try and show up. fuck this world anyway.

Attached: C40A3B28-32FF-47C8-8870-0F7BED58BB4E.jpg (1885x1125, 437K)

Realistically though how much are suppressor manufacturers overcharging for their shit?

Glow harder faggot

ok

Attached: C5DDF6AF-F255-44AD-96B1-53C8C7383330.jpg (3264x2448, 1.13M)

I'd buy one off of eBay, wish, Amazon, or AliExpress, but not some random website. Fuck no. No way.

solvent traps are legal to buy. its illegal to drill bore holes for bullets to pass through. what is your next excuse?

a fucking lot.

How do you like your pulsa?
I personally would never go night hog hunting without it.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-21 at 12.22.48.jpg (900x1600, 197K)

if you have one then you know how much i like it

Thoughts on extra long muzzle devices?

Attached: long compensator.jpg (1600x1200, 144K)

you gotta find a tube thatll fit somewhat tight around it and weld it on vs solvent trap kits all you gotta do is drill press a hole in each baffle and end cap

reminder to use your solvent traps wet to make them quieter

Less than $8 worth of metal typically costs more than $800. These greedy kike fucks are the real reason nobody has suppressors. Even the ATF only charges you $200 for one which is pretty reasonable t.b.h

what do you make them wet with?

Attached: 9873cPi.jpg (374x503, 45K)

Attached: 1550644777320.png (480x480, 145K)

water

not him but what are the OD threads i should look for to fit one of those?

>buy a silencerco spark plug with ID threads of 5/8-24"
>don't know what the OD threads are

But is water really wet?

Idk but in EU land, silencers aren't really regulated
-22lr silencers = 40€ for a Atec or STILL n°2
-9mm & other pistols sils : 200€ for aything decent and 450 for b&t gucci
-308 : 300 to 500

Attached: 1551039867361.png (492x638, 531K)

Yes water molecules like to be together even when separated (unlike gas or metal)
Whatever is wet because it like to bound

I want one to put an onahole over it and film the shots with a high-speed camera because that shit would be meme gold.

Better question, where do you buy things like this without a paper trail?

Actually, I joked about the onahole, but would a vulcanized rubber tube work on one of these? Clamped in place at the ends of course.

Attached: dude-dont-drink-that-water-its-wet.jpg (525x466, 40K)

Not for long, even with light loaded rounds

>actually using a red laser

The blood of your enemies

>he doesnt know how good lasers are in low light

ignorant

Based

Friendly reminder that the government tracks solvent trap purchases and even ratted to the Australian government about people who bought them over there.

Maybe for a few dozen shots of .22lr subs, when mounted on a long-barreled rifle (22"+).

Literally anything centerfire would blow the sides out on the first shot.

>It only costs about $8 to manufacture
>$800 is WAAAY too much
>but $200 IS reasonable

????

This dic

I’m half convinced you faggots are actually ATF and trying to dissuade people from doing crimes that they’ll never get caught for. Go fuck yourselves. This meme that the ATF is an omniscient force is BS. They have like 2,000 employees

Source?

Has anyone tried to attach a surefire qd mount to an wish suppressor?