Anyone know any interesting bullpup conversions?

pic related, bullpup ak

Attached: 179698_ts.jpg (385x385, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7BTh1p--8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do they still sell them?

think so

The k-var kits are pretty rare to find these days and expen$ive when you do. Last one I spotted at a funshow had a $250 pricetag on it.

I have one. Its real handy with a saiga 10 round or a tanker magazine. I have always wanted to get a red dot on it but im a poorfag

the more ccommon kits are the kushnapup for AK pattern rifles and the SG Works for the SKS. High tower armory makes a kit for the hi point carbines that is pretty slick. CBRPS makes some... different style kits for AK pattern

Norinco Type 86S AK Bullpup
youtube.com/watch?v=S7BTh1p--8w

CBRPS AKX2S.
Wished the Poles would've made more than prototypes of a bullpup AK (Jantar M), because they were good at it.

Attached: Jantar-M_REMOV 2005.jpg (1200x736, 403K)

Wow, that actually looks like a semi-acceptable rifle.

>$250 to make your $400 WASR the same length as a fixed-stock MP5
Fuck it, count me in.

Probably be most useful on those AKs in 5.56 with the AR magwell adapters since the mags don’t rock in

Sgworks sks stocks are dogshit. I got mine for free.
>cheekweld spreys hot gas in your face
>terrible trigger
>really back heavy
>have to remove front and rear site in exchange for rail mounted sites that dont hold zero because of plastic rail

i love bullpups
>in theory
>that theory is basically indoors and in cars

>bad
the controls get f'd up on all bp conversions
the ak ones suck because the magazine hits the grip
the 22lr bullpups are stupid because you have to fully disassemble them, no field stripping, hard to access magazines, and other issues
the m1a bullpup conversions suck because they weigh like 15lbs
tavor has shit accuracy 4-10moa

>good
k&m arms has best bullpup period, but not floated barrel and probably would jam in sand or mud due to open parts
aug is the best factory bullpup because its just a piston ar in a plastic frame
f90 would be great if they would sell it
the saiga/vepr shotgun ones are okay but controls are weird and folding stocks make more sense
famas is extremely cartridge sensitive because its blowback, so are hk roller blowbacks, and they get dirty fast

>MDR
desert tech I would run without the fancy forward eject bs, I would literally throw that away and run it side eject... also I don't shoot 308, I would rather 224 or grendel for ammo weight reasons since the pou would be a survival gun

>RDB
this is the only logical option, but you can't clear jams so I would say range only.

>conclusion
honestly for

TLDR
do yes or no?

If you’re a Codfag, you can almost have a real life Spitfire

Attached: 8C597B33-4EC1-404C-B2E4-8FDF2F7F17A0.jpg (960x960, 161K)

As a matter of fact it does. Saiga 223/556 with the AR mag adapter. Spent a long time and experimentation getting the trigger system worked out right. Also added a Dublin AK charging system and removed the original charging handle.

Just put a chinese "jungle carbine" that had been bubba'ed beyond restoration. Bayonet and sights were already gone Modded the top and put a scoutscope mount where the rear sight was and optic is solidly locked to the receiver. where is it spraying gas out of? Have not ever had that problem and I've built three of them.

Sounds fuckin sick, let’s see dem pics senpai

Ergonomics are clearly not their strongsuit

read the conclusion you lazy fuck

Attached: 1551643894984.png (466x510, 284K)

Want

SKS bullpup, involves a bearing to mate the bottom of the forward upper to seat with the rest of the case(kit)

Jard bullpups are pretty bitchen lookin.

Syrians love them

pic related

Attached: IMG_20190225_165434.jpg (1200x675, 194K)

Attached: IMG_20190224_135406.jpg (1200x1600, 177K)

out of the action, my cheek weld is right above it and everytime i shoot i'll at least get a lil bit of gas in my face, coarse, some people like that...

>those shitty ebay afg's

RIFLE IS FINE