Robbing a gun store

liveleak.com/view?t=CvrPz_1552387443

No way you can get more stupid then this....cant you get shot dead doing this in some states?

Guess the race...

Also what gun the good guys ccw?

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-231800_Chrome.jpg (2960x1440, 1.5M)

Niggers

Attached: deer.jpg (1080x777, 59K)

To be fair, the guy that got the gun slapped out of his hand didn’t do anything wrong

He didn’t even try to run at the beginning or anything, or steal a gun

I agree, he dindu nuthin amiright?

The gun store employees should be charged with racial profiling.

I understand people get desperate but you gotta be a turbo fucking retard to rob a gun store during daylight hours instead of stealing a truck and running it into the store at night.

Attached: 1515593773357.jpg (682x450, 82K)

Maybe if 12% of the population didn't commit 70%+ of crimes.

Niggers aren't smart creatures.

Literally, in this case. Stop being a faggot

The craziest part is that the one guy seems to have just decided to steal this gun on his own without telling the people he was with.

Fucking poor baseball hat dude was just left standing there asking himself "what the fuck?" for that second between his friends bolting and him getting a gun slapped out of his hand.

It's even worse that. About 5% of that 12% commit all those crimes.

I too would run if I were an African American in a building full of savage whites.

>implying that 95% of the niggers are honest
You gotta be kidding.

Why cant black people just behave?

No parents or other role models to teach them/learn from.

Low impulse control, low IQ

Violence is written into them the same way the drive to survive and thrive is written into the DNA of whites.
You cant stop it. You can only give them outlets for it and hope for the best.
Around blacks, never relax.

Attached: 1550387479339.jpg (1024x474, 109K)

>cant you get shot dead doing this in some states
I would be shocked if you could find a gun store where you wouldn't be. I would say 'some commie state mom-n-pop strip-mall sporting good store that happens to have an FFL and a tiny selection of duck guns', but I'm not sure any of those actually still exist.

Di...did momma roll out with a fucking shotgun from the shelf?!

Attached: Screenshot_20190313-114658_Chrome.jpg (2960x1440, 984K)

I think he just doesn't understand percentages and means it's 5% of the population instead of the full 12%. Probably more like 10% or 11% but yeah

>le innocent nigger arriving with chimping dindus but he dindu nuffin

agreed fuck racist cracker nazis for not blowing him on the spot for not running away with his gang

He's referring to black men. He can't do math well, but he means that black men (5% of the total population) are responsible for most crime. Which is true.

what a dumb bitch i wish shit got real and her delusional wrinkled face got her split by a bullet for being so ignorant

It is, but that's not accounting for black women who assault and steal almost as much. Which is why I said 10-11% given that there are the outliers who don't