Attached: Dk0O1bf_d.jpg (640x360, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atf.gov/our-history/internet-arms-trafficking
atf.gov/news/pr/atf-joint-operation-results-seizure-machine-guns
diversifiedmachine.us/product/adapter-for-recoil-booster3-lug-mount/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>oy vey shut it down initiate false flag posts asap

t. ATF

As long as you don't sign for the package they can't prove shit.

I mean if it goes that far unless you paid for it with a money order they can subpoena whatever your card company and draw whatever circumstantial evidence they need.

What if you do pay for it with a money order

>guys i bought a full auto glock switch
>should i get a lawyer?
why would you post this on the internet?

There wouldnt be an electronic paper trail to follow and as such it would be pretty hard to 1. Confirm you actually bought the thing 2. Confirm it was you that actually received it. They would need to confirm those to things mininum to get a warrant to search for the item in question. In all honesty fuck the ATF and fuck rhe Hughes amendment. That peice of shit Hughe needs to unironically receive the noose for this autistic state of affairs.

Attached: pissed.png (700x950, 180K)

Of course the only people dumb enough to buy those are redditors.

RETARDS BTFO!
Lol seriously who the fuck would be not only stupid enough to order a machine gun off the internet, but also dumb enough to keep incriminating himself after he get caught?

Attached: 1393719453720.gif (640x280, 1.37M)

YOU WONT FIND 1 CASE OF THE ATF ARRESTING SOMEONE FOR BUYING ILLEGAL FIREARM COMPONENTS ONLINE! THESE THREADS AND POSTS ARE FEDS TRYING TO KEEP YOU COMPLIANT AND UNAWARE OF HOW IMPOTENT THEY ARE!

TRY TO PROVE ME WRONG WITH PROOF! FUCK OFF!

who would be dumb enough to believe an obvious false flag reddit post? of course hes not home to confront the atf so the story has relevant information. OF COURSE HOLY FUCK YOU ARE LOBOTOMIZED

You dont find it fun to be paranoid of the state?

Well im not going to be the first dumb fuck to get busted.

What are they?

t. man arrested on the 4th of march for buying "airsoft parts" off wish.

>t. reddit
>t. bootlicker

Lmaooooo

Attached: 831752FA-5EA3-438A-A12C-C550C1B82CC3.jpg (1242x626, 203K)

you are a nobody. there are groups out there murdering and extorting yet youre the one that feels under the microscope. how delusional can you be?

Imagine thinking we still live in a sane society and not globo homo clown world

WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN FAG

god i fucking hate reddit
>pic related

Attached: 1551127557486.png (236x246, 15K)

imagine coming up with any reason to not acknowledge how much of
a compliant SLAVE you are

We are slaves, what are you gonna do about it? Nothing. Order one, and post a timestamp pic of it here or you’re a faggot too.

blow me faggot i dont even want one but ill post pics of unregistered sbr and home made silencer bitch youre talking to the only person with balls

:DDDDDDDD dont forget to turn on your proxy

>an obvious ATF honeypot turns out to be an ATF honeypot
Wow

come at me bots you know im never lacking

Attached: D2C9676C-A498-4725-B44F-9D8BC688EC10.jpg (2050x1536, 554K)

dog bless :DDDDD
not complying best compliance

forgot proof.

>does this goy realy have 2 potatoes oy vey maybe he has 3 who knows

Attached: 355657EE-E048-4DC7-919E-1024B8FF864E.jpg (4032x3024, 2.56M)

based irish famine poster

your GPS coordination's are embedded in the code of your picture.....french fry

Attached: 1551092012175.gif (498x372, 950K)

i dont give a shit at all obviously

Attached: 0BC60B10-A962-42C9-B354-B48A239E9748.png (1136x640, 813K)

i can't find it in the exif data

that pic was taken in space

>tfw no ayylmao gf

Attached: file.png (500x361, 342K)

It’s legal to manufacture your own suppressor for personal use tho

yes after filing a form 1 and paying a $200 tax it is perfectly legal

Cuck, you don't even have ap ammo loaded.

Jow Forums strips exif data prior to posting.

>this dipshit thinks ap 308 pens modern armor
>he doesnt use the most accurate round available being 175 grain matchking
>he doesnt gun at their unibrow or pelvis

Attached: ED033487-FE83-48C0-AB3E-49D94C4F6618.jpg (3264x2448, 1.53M)

>inb4 he gets a lawyer and sues
>inb4 constructive intent is considered null
>inb4 constitutionally allowed to by DIAS online from china

Cool runglish picture. I wonder who's behind this civil war 2020 thread?

Afterglow controllers fucking suck, mine always electrocuted my fingers when I turn my xbox on

Attached: 1541401494009.jpg (640x639, 315K)

We all know that feel, bro.

Attached: tmp_20833-maxresdefault7586062291011120815.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Why is this surprising? Did you really it expect it to somehow fly under their radar forever, or for them to simply not care?
That's not how honeypots work dumbass.

Easy target or dangerous murderers? Law enforcement and government prove time and time again that ithe easier target is best way to inflate numbers for more funding. Why do real work that might be dangerous if can bust a retard’s skull and get a medal for it?

reminder that the only way to beat them is to disseminate information on how to make your own

Attached: 1545320625775.jpg (2661x2679, 1.42M)

OP on plebbit said this.

>I bought it on cbtforce. That's the thing I have an airsoft glock not the actual glock.

Sounds like ATF is posting as victims to dissuade the purchase of giggle switches. This is too big for them to stop.

Attached: cursed image.png (1783x2522, 1.47M)

>electrocuted
That word literally means "to be killed by electricity". It implies death. You were just shocked, and if you weren't the human version of a 3rd party glowing controller you would have known that.

Attached: oplink.jpg (1296x1956, 736K)

Newfag

Attached: 1545055875929.jpg (723x514, 100K)

So it wasn't just me that got shocked by a shitty madkatz one?

Considering how often I have ordered things on wish that showed up being completely different products, I don't think any digital cash transfer to them is evidence of any form of intent to purchase anything, because you are not going to get what you ordered 95% of the time.

>old release of ATF being aware of this shit in 1999. Seems back then the switch itself was classified as a machine gun (who the fuck knows what they classify it now)

atf.gov/our-history/internet-arms-trafficking

Heres a recent arrest press release by the ATF
Please note the list of charges do not include possession of an automatic

atf.gov/news/pr/atf-joint-operation-results-seizure-machine-guns

There are a lot of other honey pot stories , but i dont like the sources and they dont name the charges or defendants

These things are illegal, im sure people get arrested for them, the feds do tend to do things a bit more quietly. It would not suprise me of they use gag orders on these cases. Ive seen that a lot with fed cases.
Im also very sure that the reach and prosecution of these items is extremely exaggerated by the internet.

Youre adults , make good choices

The ATF often issues gag orders on their cases because they don't win in quite the way they would like to, and knowing the specific ways that they lost would allow us to know what rights we actually have.

If some guy making tubeless baffles in the middle of nowhere wins because he successfully argues that they can be used as baffles for machine engines, you're never going to know it.

"Constructive intent" (inb4 faggot REEEEing about how you used the wrong word there, you should have said possession.) is nothing to do with this. That refers to the idea that if you have a pistol, and a stock for that pistol, in some degree of proximity, ATF doesn't need to catch you with the stock on the pistol, or prove that you ever actually put the stock on the pistol, to convict you of possessing an unregistered SBR, even though that SBR may never have physically existed.

In the case of drop-in conversions, however, some conversion units are themselves considered to be machineguns; in this case, whether you even own a compatible firearm is immaterial.
Unlike ATF's constructive possession bs, this is pretty plainly laid out in the NFA as amended:
>[The term "machinegun" shall include] any part designed and intended solely and exclusively, or combination of parts designed and intended, for use in converting a weapon into a machinegun,

The only questions open for interpretation here are:
>Is a "glock switch" a single part (which must be solely and exclusively for firearrm conversion to be illegal -- thus if it's designed to convert both airshit and firearms, it's okay) or a combination of parts?
>For "intended", whose intent matters: the designer, the seller, or the purchaser?

Is lie, nobody have two potato
>t. Latvia

Holy fuck stop posting reddit links here you absolute mongoloids.

Any of these 'totally not NFA items' being sold on amazon are honeypots.

Most of them being spammed on gun forums are honeypots regardless of venue.

You are such an obnoxious cunt that I actually hope you get v&

Post a timestamped pic of your balls.

They didn't always! I remember the good 'ol days of people posting selfies doing personal army requests and getting freaked out when people started ordering pizzas to their house and shit lmfao

are the suppressors for the glock? if so, how do they work without neilsen devices?

LARP

strange, I never had the atf come to my house when I bought 3 of them?

diversifiedmachine.us/product/adapter-for-recoil-booster3-lug-mount/

no but i have a threaded barrel for it and sometimes shoot it suppressed. it functions as a manual action since it doesnt eject rounds. would be good for posting up outside a politicians house, waiting for them to come outside, beaming them with the laser and giving them a round before dipping out. id get a recoil booster but only .22s are movie quiet unless you have a wipe or shoot your potato wet. theyre for rifles.

Law enforcement exemption must be nice.

$chan has scrubbed exif from images since it became r*ddit 2.0. How new are you?

Yeah, and parker tooooootally got a visit from the ATF too. Oh wait, there's zero proof of either one of these things happening.

That’s what Asian moot wants you to think. The feds have been heavily involved in running Jow Forums for years. Of course they are capturing the data and then stripping it for anons to get a false sense of security and anonymity.

>would be good for posting up outside a politicians house, waiting for them to come outside, beaming them with the laser and giving them a round before dipping out.
glow in the dark retard get off of my board

There are subsonic 147gr loads in 9mm Luger, they won't be as quiet as a .22 with a silencer, but they'll be quieter than a .45 with a wet can.

That's never stopped the US legal system in the past.

308 with 110gr TTSX

>implying ghosts don't browse Jow Forums
Don't forget, you're here forever.

Jow Forums actually has pretty sophisticated measures and countermeasures to avoid such shenanigans these days because channers leave nothing unexploited.

Color me surprised

schizophrenia

>the people who bought the shit out of these and bragged about it to Jow Forums only to be warned of possible legal repercussions before scouting back to r/guns:
>"Jow Forums told me to"
Lmao is right

>9x19
>AP
barely even useful against soft armor. If you load penetrators, save em for rifle calibers

Nothing stopping someone from using a throwaway card to pay for these things and ship them to someone they do not like, mail fraud ATF swatting.

Please save and distribute.

Seriously don't let this information slip away.

Attached: 1552337360350m.jpg (1024x985, 48K)

You made it too obvious I should be doing your job amd getting a good salary

Attached: glowbody.jpg (640x360, 61K)

>MUH BULLSHIT STORY
>MUH AYYYTF CAME TO DOOR
>MUH SISTER CALLED
>ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT
WHERE ARE THE PROOFS, ATF NIGGER?????

And fuck you for linking to plebbit.

>I bought a Glock full auto part of a site

Attached: 954.jpg (347x304, 20K)

They'd likely just forge evidence anyways.

Well done. You are a true patriot.

Mines more betterer.

Attached: PicsArt_03-14-01.56.26.jpg (1440x1450, 283K)

Ever hear the term "anarcho-tyranny", user?

>tubeless baffles

totalityindustries.com

maybe cause he didnt buy from the ass covering based chinks