Look it's an American classroom

Look it's an American classroom

Attached: FB_IMG_1552452889194.jpg (1280x960, 140K)

look it's a faggy euro noguns retard

The fat bitch at the end isn't even trying

why are Americans so old bros?

she's in a CCW class, she's definitely trying. Maybe her grip and stance will get better with time

Very nice, nothing better than people exercising their god-given right to defend themselves. Such a shame that CCW classes are mandatory in so many states still, but at least Constitutional Carry is becoming more and more common throughout our great union.

also neck yourself euro noguns retard commie faggot

Well fuck. My class didn't even get toy guns

>god-given
>implying this shits in the bible or that good wrote the constitution that needed amending

>t. someone that thinks daddy government gives them their rights
el oh el, all people are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, mr. nigger

this doesn't address what was said.

You don't understand individual liberties. The government does not give you your rights, they recognize them. All people are born with unalienable rights, one of those being the right to self defense. The religious consider these rights to be given by gods, atheists consider them to be self-evident.

your retarted, kill you'reself

It’s a CCW class. Required by a lot of states. Is babbys first gun safety and basic legal knowledge class.

It's funny, because really old yuros were the ones who came up with the concept of natural rights.

Are you two actually retarded? What does the Bible have to do with anything? Have you seriously never heard of the concept of "Natural rights"? It's the founding principal of the US.

>episode 205 of "what are natural rights, lmao"
Bootlickers wouldn't understand such a thing.

Which ones came up with the idea of giving their continent away to muslims?

>What does the Bible have to do with anything?

Jesus specifically tells his followers to pack heat.

Sadly it isn't. Clearly

Germand and/or Sweden. The EU in general too.

Wow, wonder ((who)). Surely it was the enlightenment thinkers that emigrated to the US.
That's a misquote, or rather a misleading quote really. Jesus told the group to carry a sword to appear as ne'erdowells on their journey, this resulted in a question from one of his disciples as to if he meant for them to arm themselves with the implication being that he was asking if they were to defend themselves or act as an armed band. Jesus then clarified that he meant for them to only carry arms for appearances, and not for actual functionality. Not that i think hey zeus was against self defense or anything, but regardless of what He'd want, that old story isn't about that particular topic.

No it is not, and that is the problem.

Jesus was pro-open carry threeper LARPing confirmed

>no white to match the red and blue block19's

Attached: ameriball.png (1000x518, 94K)

>Jesus then clarified that he meant for them to only carry arms for appearances, and not for actual functionality
>jesus was a gear queer open carry LARPer

Attached: 1546106901486.png (428x510, 180K)

>Jesus saves!
>Because his strap needs more rails and shit.

Jews told us not to have kids

The west is dying

The average age for whites in Germany starts with a 5 now

Attached: You+know+who+else+was+antismoking+truly+_15f6ee84e50aa10fcdab307abb3d1177.png (1000x615, 696K)

>fake guns
Nope, a Canadian classroom

>Look it's an American classroom
Yeah, and thats good

Attached: nofunsbelike.webm (362x640, 449K)

Attached: FC39EA84-2FE2-4ADA-9DEE-07C6FF01E10A.jpg (468x375, 37K)

I wish basic gun safety and handling became mandatory curriculum in all US public schools.

>"He that hath no sword, let him sell his cloak and buy one" - Luke 22:36

Never seen this video from this perspective before

King James Version (KJV)

36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Kill yourself no guns Faggot

Actually Peter cuts off the ear of a Roman soldier and Jesus heals him.

And the Roman’s still arrested him.

Never trust government.

ALLAH AKBAR!!

ALLAH AKBAR!!

Attached: index.jpg (281x179, 14K)

I think they might be staggered, but is anyone else a bit weirded out that it looks like the second row is pointing at the first?
I figure they aren't, but it just sets me off a bit.

Too funny.

Would rang bro 2 guys in black hats
Would wife girl in white hat

>averageakowner.webm

>The average age for whites in Germany starts with a 5 now
FUCK

Good.

>not named hatsofftoya.webm

PPSH, one hell of a shotgun

>its a ppsh
>>averageakowner.webm
Where am I right now..

imagine being the poor weeb who had that car stolen off him only to see it in ISIS hands

A Bait for sure

>imagine being the poor weeb
Im sure thats not his problem

Attached: swedish_gens.jpg (653x720, 71K)

Look, it's an obsessed yuropoor

Unless you're reading it in Hebrew or Greek you're just reading Englishman propaganda stacked on top of Roman propaganda combined with who knows how many hundreds of translation errors that bork up any meaning the damn thing might have once had.

GOOOOALPOSTS