Canada general

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:BC csis meetup edition

Attached: 1500594045196.png (2560x1440, 1.17M)

3rd for prohib list being destroyed

2nd for prohibs

Attached: D1WD6h9UcAAw1iH.jpg (2048x1536, 385K)

good point, very true

hell yea brother

prohibs are overrated. Anything but 12.6 are fucking paperweights.

Attached: guns (5).jpg (4000x3000, 2.99M)

Are they BBQ-ing dog? if so then I'm in.

Attached: IMG_0444.jpg (1600x1200, 657K)

Csa vz58 or type 81

black market Norinco AK for $300 is the correct answer.

is this real?
I'll be a very jealous BCuck if this is real

Attached: God-King Kilmer.jpg (1335x1626, 1.12M)

Why do I get quads for such a pointless post? Everything I do turns to shit.

Attached: 1537877315047.png (813x811, 534K)

81 unless you can find a vz sub 1k

VZ58 fuck chinks

apart from Wolverine Supplies and Al Flaherty's- what other stores do you boycott?

Attached: deborah-ann-woll-arrives-on-the-set-of-daredevil-in-new-york-10-21-2015_1 - Copy.jpg (252x326, 31K)

Tendies because fuck canpar

I don't boycott wolverine supplies, but limit big purchases from them. They still have a fairly good selection. I generally avoid all the Quebec stores, who knows what's up with them ...

Not really a valid reason, cause it highly depends on your local Canpar outfit. My local canpar delivery guy shoots the shit with me about guns every time he makes a delivery, he even went through the trouble of remembering times of day when I'm home.

I swear he went to school in bongland. How did you find out he is a heeb?

This fuck their dangerous goods surcharge for smokeless powder

Yes and my local outfit is fucking garbage, the worst customer service experience I've ever had in my life by far. Is that valid enough for you?

Fuck the Toronto Raptors

of course it's valid enough to not order from tendies for YOU, but my point is canpar isn't a valid reason for ppl to boycott tendies universally.
Shitty that your local canpar sucks, brotendo

>boycott tendies universally
I implied no such thing

ah, you're right. I stand corrected

Just tell them to ship ups lmao

anyone here have a deluxe little badger? how's the furniture like? do they use wood screws?

Attached: Chiappa500164__31542.1543499016.jpg (950x315, 26K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1764x480, 85K)

I can tell you you're probably better off with the wood one, a while back a bunch of anons posted about rusted-out metal ones

This is a garage rod user, I seriously hope you reconsider.

Is there anyone here familiar with actually shooting dummy rifle-grenades off whatever gun with a RG spigot I got?
Otherwise, should I just make one of my own?
Will the horse-police come and shoot my cat?

Attached: Type81_LRG.jpg (800x264, 35K)

Is that a fucking Ortgies?
Nice, dude.

why wolverine?

Attached: 1551679473533.jpg (584x433, 60K)

Actually impressed he didn't blackout or flip out through the roof canvas

>MRA asking me to review an item that isn't even on their website anymore
I know it's an automated system, but still laughed.

So have y'all started to stock up on ammo before the that start of next year, When the Americans will begin due to their election happening/

no fuck
im running out of .22 and im out of 5.56 except for my unopened 560 round spam can of Chinese 5.56

Attached: 20190313_111047.jpg (1700x957, 362K)

Why is he sucking Norinco's dick so hard

.22 is great if your house is ever invaded by rabbits and kittens.

Being able to easily and cheaply harvest small game is very useful.

.22 and 5.56 are probably going to take the biggest hits, definitely need a few more thousand of each.

Attached: guns ortgies.jpg (1024x768, 135K)

With a pistol, though?

>rabbits and kittens

Attached: 1418622587269.jpg (567x416, 31K)

More of a challenge than blowing up strays with #2 shot like my dad does
>t. farmer that blows up stray cats on the property

Enjoy your rats and mice, edgy nigger

1. The prohibition on using pistols innawoods is fucking stupid and should be abolished.
2. If the guy has a .22 handgun, odds are he probably has a .22 rifle.
3. The question was whether people had stocked up on ammo yet, to which the S&W guy said no. At no point was there an implication that only handgun ammo would be stocked up on and, in case you weren't on Jow Forums during the 8 years of the Obama admin, .22LR became fucking hens teeth overnight and stores had to limit the number of boxes of .22 people purchased because otherwise the entire shipment would be scooped up within 5 minutes of opening.

i forgot this was a canadian thread. have fun with your prohibitions and what have you.

>Enjoy your rats and mice edgy nigger
I have cats of my own and so does the neighbor. Just when strays violate the NAP by crossing the lawn do we shoot them

Oh, fair enough

should I stock up on gunpowders aswell?

Just did an ammo inventory. Need more GP11, .223 and 54r. 16445 center fire and 5000 .22. I'd like 20000 center fire stored and a separate amount for actual use.

Attached: IMG_0506.jpg (1600x1200, 287K)

If you didn't know you're in Canada General, why would you say , then?
In places without that stupid law, like in the US, handgun hunting is commonplace.
So, are you here to troll people or are you just retarded?

shooting feral cats is OK and often necessary. shooting cute and cuddly kitties is not OK.

Putting up a basic wire fence would be a good idea if you're trying to keep wildlife out.
If you shoot rounds that aren't currently military issue, then getting reloading components is a good idea.

Did this guy seriously buy a strip mall with his terrorist money ?

Attached: 12032019144943.jpg (780x438, 74K)

Commonplace? No, it's not. I suppose that's the reason for your law. It seems counter-intuitive to hunt with a pistol.

fuck off spammer

Paid 3 million cash, no mortgage as per the article. Way higher than assessment. Some kind of scam going on?

>hate this guy so much I'm starting to sound like libturds who are obsessed about everything le doland does and says
Yeah I don't think I'll forget.

He's not wrong. You clearly need to lurk more.

>this guy is still here

Like it's a big ass fucking yard dude. There's some fenced and wooded areas with trees n shit but those fuckers usually cross out in the open. Ever since the last neighbors dowm the road moved out we haven't had problems with ferals

Photo of justin trudaue with dicks in his face incoming

>carbon kike
I’m confused. Are you mad at Trudeau for liking carbon/oil too much or for carbon tax/environmentalist shit?

Wow the mods on this board must be liberals they seem to be triggered by memes

Watch him flip out over Quebecers posting here.
They were probably feeding the strays...
He could just be a shill trying to make us look bad and divide/conquer shit.

Attached: Registre.jpg (674x666, 82K)

You're not fooling anyone, trudeauspammer

The mods are deleting your posts because you post the same fucking thing over and over and over again instead of fucking lurking, learning the board culture and acting less like an autistic loser.

Attached: images (2).jpg (218x232, 10K)

>Paid 3 million cash
So like $800 USD?

>they were probably feeding the strays
The last neighbors in that house before a based bro moved in was my uncle(?) or someone that the family was having issues with. So when their cats multiplied we'd shoot them. Since they moved out only based neighbors cat and sometimes dog come onto the yard but they're ok.
Based bro apparently has a bunch of winchesters stashed at his dad's or something. And he has a friend selling a Mini 14 for $250 I've been trying to get my hands on(implying it's not sold yet(after waiting like a year)

>board culture
Dissing each others guns.
Posting racist shit

>waaaaaaa waaaaaaa das waaacismm

lol

Called it.
No. Lurk or go away.

Nobody's forcing you to stay here

Attached: 1551154830751.gif (300x301, 183K)

honk honk

Attached: 1552469626212.jpg (547x519, 47K)

see you guys in a few threads after the spammer's been b& again and threads don't disappear within a day

Attached: 1538250286016m.jpg (934x1024, 44K)

Why not just report him?

lol

Any recommendations on optics for babby's first 223? WK180 is incoming.

Attached: scopes.jpg (681x462, 108K)

magnification or not?

I'm leaning towards magnification. I'm in Sask and will probably use it to shoot coyotes, maybe pigs too.

Cool cool. Its a good little rifle, but let me give you a piece of advice;

Inside theres a metal housing , small piece, with two round openins that the action rods sit in. Whatever you do, dont drop that little steel piece. Its not tempered and the rings can permanently deform. I also would recommend leaving the charging handle on the right side. Putting it on the left side seems to gauge the receiver.

Other than that youre going to love it.

thanks for the heads up!

np my dude.

Attached: CnO2tmN.jpg (1303x733, 136K)

Early example of norinco shilling
He got paid 2 dogs per post

Nice! Which optic and irons are those? I'm guessing it's set up to co-witness?

Oh no. He's back.

HE'S GONNA SAY THE P-WORD

Ive been back for the last 3 threads bud relax. The sky hasnt fallen. Im surprised at how much cancer there is here though. So many spammers and infighting, been keeping my posts to a minimum to watch you nerds

The irons were the stock irons off a Tavor. Thats a holosun red dot.

There's a former military guy at my work that keeps showing me pics of suppressed rifles he supposedly owns like suppressed ACR, and a suppressed HK417, telling me he hikes deep in the woods to shoot. How true is this?

Also, i bought a Ruger 10/22 and now badly want a takedown model now, should I get one too? I love that you can break it down and just stow it in a hiking bag, you can hike deep in the woods for some target practice.

Ask to go with him fag and enjoy freedumb for once

molememe is that you

Cool! Do you like it? What have you mostly been using it for?

I have heard of the charging handle gouging , but is there any pics of proof? I cant find any info on it

Attached: 20b.jpg (275x376, 31K)

Yes go with him make sure he has your full name and address, social security details, number and size of pets, any dependants and any other information he wants. Just to make sure.

No but if someone has the opportunity to shoot someone elses prohibs id say go for it. Its a great option instead of building your own and having to hide it up your ass everytime a cop drives by your basement

I don't know if he's bullshitting or not, I've met so sooo many bullshitters in my life that I just smile and nod while just going about my business.