Is low bore axis a meme?

is low bore axis a meme?

youtube.com/watch?v=Nn7Ofkm1bAE

Attached: Alien-pistol-11-670x446.jpg (670x446, 35K)

Attached: Hudson-H9.jpg (770x450, 47K)

another pic cuase i like it

Attached: alien-pistol7368.jpg (259x194, 9K)

No. Is it worth overcomplicating the essentially perfected design of the modern semi automatic pistol? Also, no.

it seems pretty simple.
did u watch the vid?
a solid top rail seems good for mounting an optic

Attached: rino.jpg (1024x801, 452K)

I'm inclined to say yes, at least in every iteration Ive seen it in so far. Its similar to those fancy recoil mitigation systems like the AK1XX rifles, where its not really a bad idea at all but every time its been done, its in service of a round that doesn't remotely need it (8 year olds can and have kept intermediate rounds on target on full auto). So low bore axis could be great at taming quite snappy rounds like 10mm, .40 or .357 sig, but they always seem to make them in fucking 9mm as if that's worth anybodys time.

like the vector??

>#spaceforce

Attached: kv-82418.jpg (1200x900, 58K)

I was watching without sound, and I didn't realize that the lever in the top was the hammer (I thought it was some weird ejector.) This now greatly intrigues me...

Looks neat. No idea if they made more than 500 tho, will probably never own one like
Related, bankrupt already ;_;

damn thats to bad about hudson i thought it looked pretty cool

by you're own logic a car is a over complicated horse and is on the same level as the Amish

you have to start some where might as well do it in what could be assumed to be the most widely used handgun caliber

Ur dum m8

I have hold it in my hands.
Its extremely comfy and that trigger is just.........something out of this space

>DUDE
>METAL
>GLOCK

You should look up what a "false equivalency" is.

Introducing the design to the most widely used handgun caliber seems likely to be self defeating because its the most widely used handgun caliber. As in over saturated market.
Its probably a more solid decision to apply the design to a higher recoil round, where you don't have to compete against cheaper/simpler designs, and advertise something along the lines of "Makes X shoot with less recoil than 9mm."

>Gas delayed blowback
This is my fetish

>build purpose build race gun
>people complain about price
>people complain about design
>possible reloability/proving issues
People do realize this gun is designed to put holes in paper targets and make steal sing at 25 yards right?
Its a bargain compared to those race 1911s with the charging handle and mag well the size of a gaping asshole

Low bore axis is to pistols what bullpups are to shoulder fireds. Everyone will claim it's the future but the market will just keep spitting out traditionally oriented guns out of new materials because most people can't register a 5% increase in accuracy.

Attached: IMG_2956.jpg (900x1320, 172K)

Except bullpups are trash for handling and low bore axis pistols are actually just a straight improvement

yeah you could use a revolver type of pistol instead and have it woop up in your hands, this might be pretty cool. also the moving part isnt the top part so you can install rails as well to equip maybe larger red dots/scopes equipment instead of only having a small red dot on it. its slim as well without having a large bulky rail attachment at the top. so the technology could be worth it in the long run.

someone has obviously not shot enough with a bullpup to get used to it

>>not realizing the recoil mitigation system in the AK12 is the biggest deal in firearms design since we moved to semiautomatic weapons

Fucking garbage american manufacturers too lazy to use new designs.

>Deliberately gimped
>JUST get used to it!
Yeah, nah. Fit a California compliant grip and JUST get used to it! Haha

But it wasn't, even the Russians thought so; hence why at no point did the AK12 have it. You're presumably talking about the AK107/8/9 or the A545.

>are elementary school tier physics a meme
Gee I dunno

Attached: 220px-MuzzleRise.png (220x276, 13K)

>>are elementary school tier physics a meme
The question is not whether bore axis affects the physics of recoil, it's whether it actually matters for practical purposes. The answer is not very much, and certainly not for the average shooter.

Very cool design.

Of course lower bore axis is inherently preferable, and if it can done without sacrifice it should be.

They don't teach physics in elementary school...

I'd say not even for pro shooters either. A Glock has some of the lowest bore axis you can find, yet according to last years USPSA nationals numbers, Glocks still aren't the dominant gun in Open, Limited, or Production. Clearly frame mass, powder charge, and most importabtly the shooters ability to ride recoil for quick follow up and transitions are still a bigger contributor than your barrels height over your grip.

Horses are way more complex than a car. Cars are literally orders of magnitude simpler than horses

you're a moron

There's still a very outside chance they can come back. They're tied up in a lawsuit right now with one of their suppliers over bad parts. If they win it's possible they'll make it back.

That said, the case is being tried in Jew York, so odds are they'll just wind up with a bunch of anti gun fags on the jury and lose.

Speak english you damn commie

>evike.com

Attached: 1515431349240.jpg (480x337, 19K)