Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: SKS-D.jpg (753x299, 69K)

no fixed mag, shit

>no blade bayonet

im outta here

Chink pik > Ruski scrapper

Just get an AK

The Chinese SKS bayo is unironically better.

Had one. Balanced well. The mag lock up was strange though, pretty high up within the gun. No LRBHO either. I decided I'd rather have a VZ 58.

I like the model D, my buddy has one.
fun gun

Chink para is best

Attached: D4B890FA-835E-4727-A468-2E4D30CF582A.jpg (2068x1536, 1015K)

Never actually used by the Chinese military, though.

Shit gun with a shit rig

It's a pretty good gun. Mag lockup can be finnicky, but if you own one you probably know more about that than I do.

Can confirm having a yugo and chinese. The chinese seems a lot more rigid in lock up and like it would be easier to stab with

That’s just like your opinion man

Attached: 96E22AED-EB51-47DB-9A8D-86DC3DA9344A.gif (1023x818, 353K)

Love my Romanian SKS. Broke down and bought the bubba stock. Love the pistol grip. Still have the laminated stock in the gun safe.

Second

AK's have the pistol grip

Neat. But it needs a sling.

One of the best rifles ever made.

I don't like the AK mag versions considering you lose the ability to feed them with clips. I'd just get an AK or VZ at that point. If you want the SKS stick with a fixed mag. You can also get fixed 20 round mags or just top load a removable duck bill mag. You'll have to modify the feed lips to make it work with clips though, but it was super easy. You just file the rear portion down enough for the clip to stick in there.

This. I just got a ghost (no markings) paratrooper in literally mint condition, like new in box. Paid $700 for it but the amount if jizz it makes me produce is worth it.

True. They're made of spring steel rather than what seems like cheap coated aluminum on the Russian ones. You can also use the spike ones as monopods. Ideal set up would be a Russian with a Chinese bayonet slapped on. They can be had for less than $20 online.

Russian stock wouldn't fit the spike without mods, I don't think and the Chinese stocks use a really soft wood...

Tried that and didn't like it. Reinstalled original fixed mag.

Gay.

Attached: 3jjlcqmxtpl21.jpg (640x274, 21K)

I mean, really.

>Reinstalled original fixed mag.
Not on a factory detachable mag version you didn't.