What will the next panic look like?

what will the next panic look like?

Attached: lwHXRND.png (604x682, 274K)

Cow farts

Everything. From muzzle devices to recoil pads and everything in between.

Incels in their 30s realizing they will likely never reproduce and desperately looking for a mate with absolute futility.

You are talking about femcells right user? Everybody knows no one wants an in debt roastie with tattoos.

You speak of the day the means of reproduction are seized?

President Sanders' election will mean guns, mags, parts, ammo, and reloading components will all be hard to get and extortionately priced all the way up to the 2021 Super Common Sense Gun Mega Ban.
BUY NOW! BUY NOW!

>t. totally not the gun industry

Discord nigger? Why have you come here?

Most of 4chinners on Jow Forums think they got their man card secured because of their polymer hookeresque meme 9mm they pack under their fupa. However, the vast majority of viable females see this.

Attached: D1B6D110-66CA-40D5-A8BB-0688A49A5BB4.jpg (491x664, 165K)

This. Men's value as a partner increases to a peak around 40. Women peak at 20 in partner value.

>The more you know.

this. we're really past the point of 'panics' being possible. there is no talk of grandfathering, any more.

Gents I'm 2 a point I almost done give a fuck anymore ! Maybe this is what we need to wake up some of these mother fuckers? Cock suckers move into gun friendly states and bring their old bullshit with them expecting their shit to work here. Fuck it I mean fuck it. Naw just kidding. I am almost shamed to say I like this new fight it shows Bloomberg is getting pissed haaaaaaaaaaaaa

Fucking sober up user

You'd be surprised how many of us are already married and successful.

>Everybody knows no one wants an in debt roastie with tattoos.
Lol, not true at all. Maybe you or I wouldn't want someone like that, but you should never, ever underestimate the man's ability to think exclusively with his dick.

Y-yeah happily married and financially secure...

Attached: 1552392920598.jpg (800x820, 107K)

Less shitty because people learned from the last one to stock up while shits cheap. Plus the last panic only ended 4 years ago. All the boomers still have garages full of .22lr. They won't have as big of a percieved need for guns/ammo when they already have so much.

ARs are like $300 right now, let that sink in.

I'm one of the mentally unstable single guys. Hiding my issues to protect my funs.

Projection, you don't even know what that means. Only a discord tranny would try to convince someone that a roastie with tattoos is worth dating, let alone marrying.

Maybe used as a disposable cock holster, but nothing worth dating or marrying.

>Maybe used as a disposable cock holster, but nothing worth dating or marrying.
That puts you at her level, though. Just keep your dick in your pants until you've found a decent person.

I'm very "successful" by most people's definition, I'm also about 2 or 3 bad things happening from going full killdozer.

Worse than the last
>ARs are $300
For trash ones, yeah

They’re practically all the same mate, better to have a $300 AR than none at all. You can be shot just as dead with a PSA as you can with some Gucci shit

>no use dating or marrying
You underestimate the desperation of many

>For trash ones, yeah

Attached: 1461810169947.jpg (600x663, 62K)

>implying a woman validates a man's masculinity
>implying
Fuck off nigger.
Also, rollan

Attached: 1526851794580.png (1322x1488, 1.82M)

roll

Welp, she's pretty fucked now. 52 please, let's put her out of her misery.

Wow, I'm a bad shot.

Rollin’

You blew his dome off user

roll

Roll

This is true, dipshit muhreens and airmen marry fat 2/10 strippers all the time because
>I'm in love with her (read, shes a good fucktoy)

i must save her

theres gotta be a reason why shes in this situation

roll

Obviously to be rescued and then raped by a black hat evil cowboy.

not so gud Jow Forumsowboi

rolling

Attached: 1522816934036.gif (245x242, 628K)

LUL I blew his cock off

almost user

pretty much if something gets banned with a grandfather clause it will jack prices up between the proposal and inaction, effectively pricing most normies out of whatever was banned. if something gets banned without a grandfather clause, expect low compliance rates outside of blue state metro areas and no functional change in crime stats

Dead Eye activated

When Yang wins it will look like all the other panics except porm polymer 80s...

People are stocking up on ARs but I think the next big thing will be Aks. Easily banned from import by E.O. and already getting expensive. Tons of ARs out there but commie surplus is drying up. Also imported steel cased ammo.

Even if something is grandfathered in, that still fucks over the next generation and eventually this stuff dries up

>Haha ain't that the truth, b-brother!

Attached: 1540091403704.png (645x773, 11K)

Roll

rolldem boys up

I ain't no fortunate one

Hell yeah. Happy wife, happy life. amirite?

Attached: 1549873089491.jpg (683x935, 699K)

I’ve got that iron on my hip.... DRAW

Based CTD btfo’ing poorfags

Attached: 13FA49C9-2417-49F8-9047-11B5C2AC6819.png (694x475, 127K)

Rip. You think they'd know better, but I guess not. They call then crayon waters for a reason.

based mentally ill thoughtcrime fugitive

Roll

Quite honestly ladies and gentlemen, I believe that they will continue harping on magazine sizes, since most boomers and fudds are likely to be agreeable with this and not fight back. Honestly a lot will change in the next coming years, and not for the better.

700 dollar PSA ars before a new demographics driven awb

Attached: 1546806428926.png (626x355, 11K)

>Men's value as a partner increases to a peak around 40.
Relativity, brother That doesn't mean much when the peak isn't much higher than their initial salary when they started working at Gamestop 22 years ago and still haven't even made manager.

Will be very juicy when I sell 50rd box of generic shitty brand 9mm for 25-30USD to some sweaty nerds that believe civil war will break out any moment.

what will you do when the say your springy plastic boy is now illegal and come knocking at your door?

Rolls

They probably will start with “voluntary” turn ins, probably will give 2 of the shitty ones I have and hide the rest

>11 get

This is literally the 2nd best thing I’ve ever done here.

Lmao nice

Rollin'

operation rooty tooty point and shooty is a go

Nothing worse than a bitter woman

Attached: 7B91918B-8EFA-4749-8BE8-F99A5BD8B5DD.jpg (491x491, 63K)

>married
Thank God no

>successful
Very, I’ve never made as much money as I’m making now

that brings up the question of why you identified with "incel" despite it not being aimed at anyone here

>Not saving yourself for marriage

Attached: Boy_Pucci.png (500x981, 233K)

Do u work for dictionary.com?

Attached: AEF1C401-E4DA-49AC-9645-C8DF289747F0.jpg (1125x1788, 439K)

>Racial demographic driven AWB.

This. People need to wake the fuck up and realize that only white men seem to give two fucks about gun rights.

Attached: 1549055606799.jpg (938x1024, 246K)

Rollin the thompson gunner

Wait, am I supposed to stop the rope or the thot?

user, EVERYONE is 2 or 3 bad things happening from going full killdozer.

Bang

Tahiti

Bang

check em

nice try but too soon

When the boomers die and the younger generations realize they were the only thing holding the US back from a permanent non-white, left-wing majority.

Spetsnaz hostage rescue, let's go

roll

DRAW!

roll

After the shitshow down under, you may get to see the actual answer before this thread dies.

pew pew

written like true feminist trash
Stay delusional

*blows muzzle*
and THAT is how it's done, boys.

*bang*

Men peak at 50. Women peak in their 20s.

Attached: 54654735756734.jpg (682x1024, 142K)

Triggers will be next considering the bills that keep coming down. Binarys for sure are up next on th chopping block

>faggot op buys tin because hes too much of a fudd to say magpul is better

BIG IIRRONN

Role

rollin to end things quicker

roll