Ammo hoarders BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=xLLwfFKenIw

Attached: 44d5b288d83c3c43355fd3389fb7f342.jpg (400x299, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

answers.com/Q/How_many_bullets_per_enemy_killed_in_Vietnam
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I saw this the other day, and I fucking hated everything about this video. Fuck that anti-gun uncle tom little ass bitch.

Kek for some reason I saw this recently too. Like every prepping video, they avoid the elephant in the room, cities full of feral niggers.

Is this the same faggot who did that handgun study video that concluded with THE TAURUS JUDGE IS THE IDEAL SHTF GUN?

Attached: omgwtfmilitia.jpg (620x406, 30K)

I knew he was an idiot the second he referred to the wild west as the best example we have of lawless shtf. I had to force myself to keep watching to see just how deep the retardation went.

It's only possible to have too much ammo if you are on fire or drowning. Fuck anyone who is against MASSIVE civilian stockpiles of arms and ammunition.

Lol what a douche
>you dont NEED ammo!
>body armor makes insurgencies ineffective and people wearing it are invulnurable
>every gunfight will be a self defense shooting at 5 feet distance

>2019
>Not hoarding crates of 9x19, .223, .308 ammo for the inevitable rahowa.

kill yourself (with a rope) shill rat

Nobody's all that BTFO here.
I don't agree with everything they said, but it's just something to think about for those who seem to be SHTF firefight minded. But whatever, prepare for the worst if you want and be relieved when it's not the sudden shit show you fantasized it being.
As for myself, I have about a literal half-ton of ammo stocked up so that I can laugh off multi-year ammo panics. I'm not a bulk shooter other than my shotgun sports, so I've got myself positioned to shoot my favorite 12 rifles for 10+ years easily if I don't slow down a bit.

What a complete and total idiot, my god. Nearly every single point he makes is stupid

>a militia can't compete will a modern equipped military, look at afghanistan
WHAT! Yeah dude, look at afghanistan. Great success there
>only US 14 servicemen killed
Yeah, and how many Afghani police and military??

This guy has to be some Shareblue reverse psychology shill. Go psyop somewhere else. I shoot at least 1000 rounds a month mixed between 22LR, 9mm, and 5.56. As for body armor? HEADS AND HIPS BABY. If it is exposed, it is a target. A 17HMR Varmint round through the neck will ruin your day.

We've had several threads on this very video and half of it is fuddlore or outright left wing propaganda
>self defense numbers are way too low
>big bullet beats small bullet every time
>you can never fight the government
>but some durkas who killed six americans still have us in afghanistan nearly 20 years later
>the "every good hunter knows X" meme
then there's this

Attached: fudd bullshit.png (1573x990, 1.26M)

this whole channel is some gayops false-flag shit

this is what it looks like when the useful idiots try to get clever

dont forget 12ga for fun

this same retard fudd said the raging bull was the best gun for self defense EVER.

answers.com/Q/How_many_bullets_per_enemy_killed_in_Vietnam

3,000 - 30,000+ rounds of ammunition were fired in Vietnam per enemy killed.
Imagine if SHTF or a second revolutionary war in the U.S. occurred and millions of feral niggers and illegal alien spics were looting, raping, murdering everything in sight.
It is better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.
When the koons are chimping out, do you want 100 rounds of boomer fudd .45 or 2,000 rounds of 62 grain Gen X lake City green tip steel core penetrator 5.56?

Attached: loadin games.jpg (980x735, 286K)

If SHTF and you expend ammo like you have the logistics train of big green behind you then you deserve everything you got coming to you. Darwin always wins.

>using the wild west as a stand in for a modern SHTF scenario

wtf is this fudd shit

Attached: 1506880862086 (1).png (645x729, 80K)

Pic related on the left is the average AR poster.

Yet another absolutely retarded gem from the guy who did that stopping power video and concluded that 410 handguns are the best thing in the world. If you take him seriously, you deserve whatever you get.

>4 deer can give you 1000 meals!

wtf

A civilian isn't going to be using a weapon in the same way as a U.S. soldier in Vietnam.

Are you retarded?

trick question, i'd never want m855 outside of practice

They obviously just added up the pounds on some trophy weight deer, and forgot that you don't get nearly that in good meat.