Why don't we coat military ammo in lard oil?

>smells great when fired
>self-lubricating
>mohammad doesn't go to heaven and fuck his 72 virgins when he gets killed by one
>makes captured weapons/ammo taboo to mohammad
>can be used as emergency food supply

Attached: lard_oil.jpg (375x500, 72K)

Muslims don't have a spiritual allergy to pork products. These dispensations are also to be disregarded in emergencies or situations you can't control, like being shot

Because that's retarded.

They're ideological puritans in writing but degenerate all the damn time.
> These dispensations are also to be disregarded in emergencies or situations you can't control
i.e. being middle eastern

per I'm positive being shot by some white fuck fighting for God and country entitles Abdul to even more virgins.

Attached: Jihawg ammo.jpg (500x317, 30K)

the pork bullets vs muslims is cringeworthy ignorant fuddlore
the pork has eaten on a voluntary basis to be haram

Lard is expensive and goes rancid.

But if they're raped then it's their fault, so if you shoot them in the butt with a lard oil coated dildo-bullet, they're sinners and don't get to rape their 70 lolis.
Not lard, lard oil.

Marines are already eating crayons, do you really want the ammunition they use to taste good?

I don't know where you heard that but Muslims don't believe that being raped stops a virtuous believer from going to Jannah

>self-lubricating
Hatcher suggests this is a bad idea.

What is Sepoy Mutiny?

Eley in the morning.

Wouldn’t apply as very few Muslims are in the army

Isn't alcohol forbidden entirely?

Surprised how much Jow Forums knows about Muslims. Know thy enemy, I guess.

>Marines are already eating crayons, do you really want the ammunition they use to taste good?

FUCKIN LOST IT TO THIS!

user, you get a (You) AND a /thread!

Holy shit, my eyes are watering, I farted and cummed!

Attached: 3701839b-28ea-4672-80db-a37619374642.jpg (851x1280, 390K)

We like guns, we're not retarded you fucking bigot. Go read a book nigger

I think a bunch of Muslims and Hindus in Pakistan and India tried to rebel over being forced to bite open paper ammmunition cartridges because lard and tallow were used in making the ammo, then the British put the rebels down hard.

Wasted digits