Tell me Jow Forums, which company would you trust more to make a quality BCG?

Tell me Jow Forums, which company would you trust more to make a quality BCG?

The company who exclusively produces BCG's, who OEM's for dozens of companies and holds Mil Contracts?

Or a company that produces lots of different things, BCG's being just one of them?

Attached: AR15_BCG_Toolcraft_Black_Nitride_Bolt_Carrier_Group_600x__67934.1513726109.500.750.jpg (500x500, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wcarmory.com/toolcraft-bcg-223-5-56-bolt-carrier-group-ni-bo-t-c-engraved-mpi-c-158-complete.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is Jow Forums, so whatever the cheapest thing PSA has on sale.

Yeah poverty is an epidemic around here.

Why is that bad tho

I exclusively use Colt Canada BCGs in my ARs. Theyre about $350 Maplebucks.

Just buy Colt USA BCGs and you wont be upset

Can anyone link me a c158 phosphated and chrome Toolcraft bcg? OOS everywhere I've looked.

Poors are subhumans

>paying $350 for a BCG and not getting an LMT Enhanced Bolt
You colt fans are fucking retards

Here's a (You) for your trouble, tyfys

Maplebucks, dude. Not real money.

I use a dlc coated toolcraft bcg, works fine.

I was told you can't go wrong with toolcraft bcgs.

For the same money I'd rather have 4 budget BCGs than 1 high end BCG.

Pre-2010 Bushmaster milspec bcg. I run them in all my Ar platforms excluding one bcm

I would rather have 1 working BCG than 4 pieces of scrap

Lol hast thou not heard of the pareto principle? 80% of the increased cost of that fancy BCG is gonna give you at most a 20% benefit. And just because you paid $300 for it doesn't mean it can't break. I will have 3 spares in case Murphy pays me a visit but please keep basing your ego on sticker prices.

I’d get an AK and just have a rifle that works.

>$2,000 ak with slanted front post and crudely grinded magwell that doesn't properly seat mags
psshhh nothing personnel

Why colt Canada? I saw another guy on an ar forum that says he also uses Colt Canada. What's so special about them

Who said anything about $300?
BCM BCG is $169 and is objectively superior to your poorfag special.

>The company who exclusively produces BCG's, who OEM's for dozens of companies and holds Mil Contracts?
>Or a company that produces lots of different things, BCG's being just one of them?
they're the same thing. the company that produces lots of diffferent things gets their bcgs from the oem and puts their name on it. what are you, simple?

Are you fucking simple? The question is phrased such that both companies are the original manufacturer.

cheapest i ever scounged up was a no-name bcg for $7 at the estate sale of an eotech big wig.

Are nickle boron plated BCGs worth it? I've been playing around with getting one and using my current as a backup. Of course, I never shoot my ar anymore, as I find it kinda dull.

Just buy Toolcraft

Or PSA PREMIUM (only premium, the other stuff is shit), which is toolcraft with the PSA logo on it.

Never used one but the way I’ve heard it NiB BCGs are a meme that turn piss yellow/stop working within 1000 rounds

Unironically Bravo Company

Attached: BCM-Bolt-Carrier-Group-AUTO-MP-4.jpg (1200x800, 132K)

I asked as generally as I could but I am specifically talking about Toolcraft vs BCM.

Why BCM over TC?

Honestly?
I have 2 cryptic BCGs that are amazing. The gold and rose bronze. They wipe down well and I have never had a more better finished and silky carrier. But I also have a PSA in my garbo gun that I run regularly as well and it hasnt given me any issues as well. As long as its from a reputable maker, I dont think it matters. I know people who have bought fly by night company's BCGs and sheered teeth or other parts off in under 1000 rounds.
I dont know how many I have sent down my guns exactly, but my cryptic gold and psa both are well over 3,000 rounds each. I know I dont shoot that much, but I do shoot a lot more than most people that buy ARs that I know even.

Toolcraft.

Toolcraft
BCM doesn't make their own BCGs.

Who does make them then? MicroBest or somebody?

Also, I have it on good authority that the current run of PSA nitride BCG's that they are selling for $50 shipped are also toolcrafts.

The big problem with Jow Forums is that few people here understand how supply chains work. Take anderson for example, their base barrels are hot trash, their chrome lined barrels are made by windham.

I have 2 cheap $80 BCGs and one lantac that was about $250. I can't tell the difference between the three in function, but cleaning the lantac is a lot easier, I feel like I could blow the carbon off that thing with a straw and a deep breath.

I use the lantac on my 300y bulls eye AR, so that one actually sees the fewest rounds. My 3-gun AR, I think is anderson or expo arms, one of the cheap manufacturers and I've put close to 8k rounds through that thing now. I did have to replace my gas rings, but other than that, it's been holding up great. The other anderson or expo one is in my 300 BO pistol upper which doesn't see a ton of use, that guy mostly sits in my trunk in a padded tool box.

Attached: titanium loads.jpg (562x591, 43K)

Not every AK is as bad as a rifle dynamics user.

Which model from Toolcraft? Nitride? Milspec?

PSA bolt carries don't chew up your recoil buffer (they're in spec)

Attached: 20181109_193124.jpg (3264x2448, 2.03M)

Not even trolling, hi-point.

Apparently toolcraft makes the best budget BCGs. I'm gonna be putting one of these in my Aero Precision build. I have no personal experience with them though.

wcarmory.com/toolcraft-bcg-223-5-56-bolt-carrier-group-ni-bo-t-c-engraved-mpi-c-158-complete.htm