Newfags don't know what this is

Newfags don't know what this is

Attached: 1414437205094.png (414x386, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gnylzDFkQt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok

Soccer ball for the small minority on this board. Futbol for the rest of the annoying faggots.

it’s a droideka

Newfag here. Soccer ball?

ITS A LOG YOU FUCKS

Attached: 9FC38AEC-0A39-4F89-AC30-1526AC29E3D5.jpg (256x256, 26K)

winner and dubs speak the truth

Attached: 1475218266006.png (912x684, 490K)

Newfags refuse to learn. This board today is completely different from what it was almost a decade ago. Let alone last year. This place killed itself by the tolls of old that threw this websites name into the public.

So I've been here since 2008? I think? I still dont even know what it is. I dont think it is actually anything besides a sub meme (that it isnt anything)

I am the samefag below your post.

Not really, there was characterizations indicative of the gun industry growing at the same rate as Jow Forums's content. People shat themselves in autistic bouts of rage over literally all the same shit. The only thing that changed is volume, and some of the obungo/drumpf/dumbya foilers leaving for Jow Forums

It was an edit for the FIFA tournaments.

Attached: a magical place.jpg (300x300, 92K)

>Americans
>small minority
You're right, most of the fags on here are nogunz Europoors talking shit about things they know nothing about, so you're probably right.

tactical basketball

This board used to be filled with Nazis/Communist/Ancaps that got along just to discuss weapons in a friendly sort of way. Now politics get Gucci gear gets drug into every conversation.

The various boards used to have teams compete on a FIFA Soccer (fütball) videogame played in a championship style.

Apparently some fags think knowing this makes them special.

The severed head of your enemy, used as a soccer ball.

It's cum brownies. It was added as a reminder to never eat the brownies after Jow Forumss first irl meeting.

PES
and we still compete.

You know the 4cc is still a thing right?
We just had the Winter Cup like a few weeks ago, and fucking /gd/ got their first star.

Attached: soppo_wave_goalie.gif (1600x1600, 2.22M)

anyone has the /k logo in vector please? or where can i get it?

nu-fags dun know what this is, and why it's Jow Forums's greatest achievement.

Attached: PING.jpg (822x216, 31K)

Why? Because it made it into a game?

Sono doori.

Attached: Grand Pinger - Army Of Two - -k-'s greatest achievement.jpg (822x527, 70K)

obviously another head

I loved that game and cringed really hard when i first saw that being the top of the line sniper rifle. Had no idea about /k back in the day.

>>>>FIFA

that's actually really cool

i like how whoever made the model changed it to a sniper bolt handle when he added the scope

>but it's in the front of the bolt now
Dunno if the artist's genius micro-troll, or just dummy. Shame about the paintball mag being removed.

We lost many old fags
Boof had some really good threads, if anyone has any links to his old threads please post them
Or
If anyone has pictures of Girl, post what you have.

Obligatory SAO is a faggot

Attached: D22916F3-3606-4298-8841-F4EB4F90AE8D.jpg (1536x2046, 429K)

most of the oldfags i know are still active on opchan. i dunno if boof still is though.

Who is there?

why did they go to opchan and not stay here

You fucks tryin' to tell me it's not a log!?

Attached: futurama-fry-memes.jpg (600x600, 20K)

godverdomme, mammoth, ihc, serv, jedidaschund, drake, guano, nswg, a few others.
it's been an active community for a long time; it's slower and more ontopic than it is here. threads stay up for months. i'm sure some of them still post here just user.

t.boof

This is the only answer that any outsider should ever hear.

Boof still pops in here every now and then

I'd get a Jow Forums patch but I'd rather people not know I'm a faggot

they already know user

It's a dumb commie's head who the man is stepping over to go kill more fleeing commies

I feel like there’s a lot of Mid East and Indian

Obviously a bochi ball

If they see your patch and know you're a faggot that means they're a faggot too...

Attached: 100_2342.jpg (2048x1536, 480K)

The "lurk moar" ethos is long dead. It's all Reddit now

>after Jow Forumss first
That wasn't even remotely close to the first meetup.

Dreidel.

Attached: 1552125346138.png (299x315, 141K)

And that wasn't the first time cum was in the potluck.

Attached: 1551723687207.png (449x401, 320K)

in all the years that pic has been up, ive never noticed the soccer ball before..

its been 5 years.....

Does anyone know if Jow Forums has a star?

other than the star of david the poltards blindly chase after more than anything?
no

holy based

Attached: ac31aa6ed70f801014e08605a5fa0a16.jpg (322x323, 20K)

/4ccg/ is for Jow Forums cup general and it is still very much alive on /vg/ with large tournaments every 3 months or so.

Jow Forums hasn't been good in years so the board pretends not to know better or care (when they are actually seething).

How do I enter the tourney? I "new" i guess, but Im really really good at FIFA

>so the board pretends not to know better or care (when they are actually seething).
Legit thought it was dead. Back when it was more prominent, there were stickies for the duration. Haven't seen them in several years so figured it all went the way of those anthropomorphized board relationships or whatever.

> wearing anything Jow Forums related
You know you embarrass yourselves in the real world, right?

>the real world
only nogun npc's are living in the "real world" today
i hate to use that meme but it's honestly true

It's a soccer ball because the emblem came from the Jow Forums soccer cup thing

Gut shit a round brick when seen Hell-o-chopper with muzzle lock on him

Attached: 2e6.jpg_large.jpg (680x847, 53K)

youtu.be/gnylzDFkQt0

For anyone who wants to see some Jow Forums footage from the 4CC

Ouch

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-085317_Firefox.jpg (530x288, 78K)

Does it blend and where are the schematics?

Thats not Jow Forums greatest achievement. The gun chucker 9000 or whatever its called is. Pimp my gun is amazing.

Unfortunately, completely true. Nu Jow Forums is trash

>inb4 Jow Forums was always bad lel
No it wasn't, Jow Forums was a great place with a tight community of people who actively shared what they were passionate about. In terms of OC, general quality, and effort Jow Forums is no where close to what it used to be 8-10 years ago.

Nearly everyone who was around then has moved on, grown up, or is talking on private forums and group-chats.

Attached: dprk.jpg (503x440, 41K)

>You don't know what x thing is
>It's X
>Fuck you, you think you're special or something
Who hurt you?

What is a log doing clearly so far outside the forest?

It went for a walk

We were actually alright in the past few tournaments, except the las one, where they switched back to PES 16, and we did as terribly as we did back then.

I.....Hurt, myself, today.....To see if I still feel.....

Attached: hurts just a bit.jpg (1300x1000, 158K)