Instructors

Who's on your dream list to train with? Who have to trained with? Shooting / Knives / Combatives

pic unrelated - for your attention only.

Attached: WO_M0861---1920-No-Logo.jpg (1920x1080, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SuzNRfuD3QI
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhZ8SRFuOUJY_Cp_gtN7G6R1ZBK_mQyLj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shameless self bump for interest.

Is that the girl with the concave ass cheeks?

>Who's on your dream list to train with?

I’m currently interested in force on force training. Bill Rapier, Craig Douglas and Aaron Cowan are some people I want to train with in the future. I’ve trained with Varg Freeborn and Tom Givens, multiple classes with them both and very positive results from them. I do regret not taking a class with Scott Jedlinski when he was local.

Attached: 52EA889F-318C-4364-919C-5666E2524F16.jpg (2448x2448, 1.3M)

Paul Harrell

Attached: WO_M0815---960.jpg (640x960, 345K)

Craig and Aaron are definitely on mine as well. Especially Cowans' citizen response to active shooter.

Pat Mac
Aaron Cowan
Chuck Pressburg
Scott Jeblinski

>too poor for training

Attached: 1D334ECD-7255-4875-9F9F-597A0BB90411.jpg (4032x3024, 2.26M)

youtube.com/watch?v=SuzNRfuD3QI

I'd love to pistol and rifle training with Kyle Lamb.

Pretty broke myself user.. I try and budget for at least 1 class per year. 2 if there's not a lot of travel involved.

Unironically, James Yeager, I need to experience what its like to be in the presence of a living meme.

If you’re doing it just because he’s a meme you’re being ironic. Unironic would be because you actually respect his opinion

Anyone have experience with the guys from courses of action or kagworks?

I respect his dedication to the bit. I find everything about the dude completely absurd, need to investigate further.

Attached: fu4NAnk.png (640x706, 856K)

Check out John Murphy’s conceal carry series of videos.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhZ8SRFuOUJY_Cp_gtN7G6R1ZBK_mQyLj

Books like Tom Given’s “Fighting Smarter”, Varg Freeborn’s “Violence of Mind” and Andrew F. Branca’s “The Law of Self Defence 3rd Edition” are good resources for self defense oriented training.

If at all possible, try to attend a local USPSA match, you can learn the mechanics of shooting there as that’s where skilled shooters congregate.

Attached: ADCCCA8C-0CEE-483A-A7D0-D1BB1B0C6147.jpg (2048x1360, 295K)

Anyone?
>Terrence Popp

Matt Graham and than Pat Mac. I really like the way Mr. Graham talks.

Oh shit it is. The fuck is up with that?

FRom what I've seen of Graham, he seems like a real no nonsense dude who knows his shit. Just don't know much about his background. Kinda like instructor zero.

He was LE and than air marshall what I found out. not overly tactical bullshit, he seems to know what he is talking about.

Gun training is so available that the only thing I actually want to train with is not guns. I want to learn southern Bowie knife fighting, like old school rebel yell bite another man's nuts off and strangle him with his own vas deferens southern knife fighting. I also want to study Folsom knife fighting, escrima and destreza.

Attached: IMG_2963.jpg (1066x670, 78K)

Sonny Puzikas, Gabe Suarez, Trevor Haley, Chris Crostas, Instructor Subzero, Mr Voda

Ed Calderon

Nick Ruben from STD Kinetix

Keanu Reeves. Unironically.

what? i don't really care. i was just wanted to get a look at the girl, but she looked better as a small thumbnail. see you later

I've actually taken a couple of Ed's classes. Super cool dude with a wealth of unconventional knowledge.

I really want to take a class from Clint before he retires, but they're expensive as fuck. Is he really good or just another boomer?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

So who teaches what you want to learn? Looked at Scott Babb of Libre or Nigel February of Piper system?

Fuck yes! Clintisms are the best. Also on my wish list

Any suggestions for "real" knife fighting. I am very critical on Filipino martial arts, yet they seem to be the most prominent for knives. I also looking at Israeli fighting styles as well but again after researching "Krav Maga" and how it transformed into a McDojo style I'm not sure if an actual knife system is available. (at least in the east coast)

Listed 2 user. Both are not martial arts in the traditional sense. I just recently started getting into libre fighting myself. but both are very real world experience based. A lot of it taken from how criminals attack with blades.

Voda! Top KEK!

>Boomer
Clint was the explosion. The rest of that generation are just echoes.

Clint Smith
Travis Hailey
Kris Paronto
Aaron Cowan
Not in any particular order, exactly. Top is obviously Clint before he retires, probably followed by Kris. Hailey is mostly for memes, but he seems solid. Cowan is one of the absolute best instructors all around, from what I've heard.

Shrek McPhee
Hailey
Costa
Rob Ski
Clint
if they were alive
Skorzeny
Applegate
fairbairn
red cell era Marcinko
Cooper
Elmer Keith
VINNING
Vickers
Lamb

>hurr, durr, he jumped in a ditch
You would have too.

Bradley Manning got some nice tits.

I did Way of the Pistol a few years ago

Attached: IMG_20190110_035512.jpg (3036x4048, 2.53M)

No, I wouldn't have been there because I'm not in the military, a dune coon, and or retarded.

someone who can teach me to be a horse archer with an as val

*BRAAAAP* mmmhm, yes... quite pungent my dear

That woman looks like a snake