What's some good .22 pistols out there?

What's some good .22 pistols out there?

I'm looking for a gun that I can take to the range to practice without having to shell out $50 on ammo everytime.

This is what I'm currently considering.

Attached: 1__23824.1315604703.1280.1280.jpg (600x382, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jep8tr7ekG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ruger Mk. series, SW 17

Wtf l love walther now

I have dozens of pistols. The Walther in op’s Pic is the only one I had go off unintentionally - because mag release is too near, and like the trigger.
I’d go for ruger, sig mosquito, and revolvers all day long.

Ruger MK, they're not cheap but they're not junk.
Ruger 22/45 aren't bad. The only one I ever shot was old and loose but still decent.
Buckmarks are really meh.
Browning 1911-22 is God tier.

Ruger Mk lll. Best .22 pistol I've ever own.

I like my 22/45

Attached: 20190307_214206.jpg (4032x1960, 2.25M)

That's an Umarex w/ Walther logo, and you must stay away from it. Not reliable plus downsized.
Ruger SR22 if you must have those looks but please get an mkIV, S&W victory, a buckmark or a proven 22 conv kit for your glock.

Attached: 2018-10-06-18-09-13-1.png (479x503, 398K)

?

Attached: Zenith_10mm_pistol_moving_parts.jpg (830x800, 115K)

are the .22lr glock 19 uppers any good?

Kimber Rimfire Target.
It is very reliable with CCI copper plated 40 grain RN 1235fps.
Winchester M22 not so much.
Occasional dud but $45 per thousand at WalMart.
Had one second round here.
youtu.be/Jep8tr7ekG0

Attached: IMG_20180617_181459_edit.jpg (3264x2448, 1.36M)

Five-Seven

For Walther I'd go with the PPQ .22, it's been as reliable as anything and replicates the PPQ trigger fairly well.

My go to is a SIG P250-22, double action only and runs anything ammo wise.

The Taurus TX22 is really nice so far but I don't have the thousands of rounds through it yet like the others for a long term evaluation.

Ruger Mark series is always a go to if you like the grip angle. Go Mark 4 if you want to make life easy.

Lastly the Browning 1911-22 is tits. Awesome if you have smaller hands.

Is that your picture?

Ruger SR22 is good.

Stay far, far away from the Walther p22. Absolute garbage gun.

Any of the Ruger Mk series or the 22/45 (same thing but with a different shape grip) would be a great choice, especially variants of the Mk3 and 4. Those are much easier to takedown and clean than the earlier ones. There is also a huge aftermarket following for all of the Mk series so if you want to customize they are a great choice for that too. The standard Mk series has a grip angle resembling a Luger, the 22/45 is mechanically the same thing but the grip resembles a 1911 instead. Most of the parts interchange between the two, get whichever grip you prefer.

I have a Mk4 22/45. It has reliably fed every brand of ammo I've tried in it, including CCI and Aguila subsonics, and the Aguila SSS with the extra heavy projectile.

If you are into wheelguns then the S&W 617 is amazing. Awesome out of the box, and even more awesome with an inexpensive Wolff spring kit dropped in it. Superbly accurate, superb trigger too.

they are picky with ammo and will jam or ftf or fte using other than high velocity ammo. I do not recommend at all.

S&W victory 22 is alright for the price. The takedown being a screw is meh tier and its a bit front heavy due to its THICC barrel but it shoots well.

Get an SR22 if you like that GITS aesthetic

Attached: MC-1.jpg (1232x1632, 697K)

No.

Attached: 33151544802_b7259a3c68_b.jpg (1024x576, 292K)

They'll feed just about anything quite reliably, in my experience.

Plus, outstanding ergonomics.

What's a good 22 rifle? I'm thinking about switching out my marlin60

>because mag release is too near, and like the trigger.

Please seriously consider selling your guns as you're clearly too fucking stupid to use them safely you absolute fucking retard.

Attached: CgyjJi3.jpg (1838x2048, 157K)

Don't get a P22 in all honesty. I have one and it is a lot of fun but it is a pretty finicky little gun. Has to be super clean to run properly and has to take hotter CCI ammo. Ruger makes a better line of .22 pistols.

>sig mosquito

It's a piece of shit. Get a Mark II-IV or SR22.

This is a meme, I wanted a p22 target but the local fudd(also the gunstore owner) told me the only thing it wouldn't jam it is CCI.

I got it anyways.

It runs everything I've put in it from Winchester to Remington bucket .22 and american eagle.

the only thing I had issues with was federal, and that was a stovepipe 1/50.

Have *you* used the mag release on that model with gloves?

>Umarex
You don't want to make this mistake. Skip anything made by GSG, PA, or ISSC too.

Not on a P22 but yes on a USP, P99 and PPQ which have a similar, if not identical mag releases.

Stop being a fucking retard and maybe you too can learn the difference between pushing down on something vs. pushing back on something.

Attached: 1532563152197.jpg (896x960, 90K)

I have the Walther p22 qd. So fun and it’s reliable

Not that piece of shit.

I don’t shoot with gloves on because I’m not a gigantic vagina.

What about the 21a bobcat?