3D-Printable, DIY Capable , Untraceable and Unstoppable: Glock 17 Gen 3 9x19mm frame coming 3/17

A 200 dollar 3d-printer can make you this frame, a hacksaw and dremel can make you the rails.

4 dollars in plastic, 4 dollars in rails + screws.

The upper and lower parts kit off the shelf.

Your own untraceable and unserialized Glock17

Release date: 3/17/2019

Trailer/Gun in action:

mega.nz/#!TrBjGS5J!pNX9tpgGsldRXhbtdtm3K5Z8KhvNkJ0j7dBpGG0_kS4

Attached: LiveFreeOrDie.jpg (2048x1536, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/IvanTheTroll12/status/1105673228348022784
youtu.be/HuyioN2YTrM
twitter.com/IvanTheTroll12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So really the only benefit is the intrinsic reward of creating something?

power to the people

Attached: 1530171483300.png (1127x686, 59K)

Far cheaper than P80

Far more discreet (no paper trail or known address) than P80

Endless customization options opened (far more than P80 or Glock)

Do you see why the printed AR15 lowers are a big deal? The same exact reasons follow here.

>Gamestop supporting libertarian revolutionaries
Sometimes I swear we already live in Ancapistan.

Attached: IMG_0685 (2).png (1882x1412, 1.71M)

Tell me about translucent printing options. How clear can it get

Also, I was under the impression that 3D printed plastic wasn’t as durable which is why it isn’t great for making a firearm frame

You can find P80s for 150 and shipping.
You're on a list for buying a printer, hell you're on a list for buying just about anything so this point is moot.
Bells and whistles oohh la la
You're no more secretive than someone buying a polymer lower because of the amount of tracking put on 3d printers. The only "ghost gun" that exists is a sick marketing gimmick that gets people to buy products because they think it's a taboo when it's the farthest from it.

250 shots through this frame now, no issues. PLA is plenty strong to make a frame, provided you use metal rails, which can be made readily and easily from bar stock aluminum.

If you used a plastic casting setup, you could get this transparent.

I think the point is that if you shoot someone with the gun it can’t be traced back to you at all

>The government has everyone who does home manufacturing on a list
>Even if you buy a secondhand chinkshit printer, the government knows, and they know what you have been doing with it.
This certainly seems plausible.

>You're on a list for buying a printer

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 667K)

This frame cost 8 bucks. 150 is much more than 8.

You can't prove the ATF is tracking who buys printers - I can prove they have pulled sales records of 80% firearms in the past, and will continue to do so. P80 is just a feeling of privacy.

Please - prove that there is some tracking applied to 3d printers. Or is this tinfoil hat hour?

"Bells and whistles"

You're either trolling or you've never made a gun before.

What does a frame have to do with the already shitty ballistic fingerprint "science" they use on a barrel?

Im more concerned about tolerence levels when someone decides to push from a 9mm to 357sig or 10mm.
Are there other notable materials that need to be reviewed?
Id still prefer polymer or a milled 7075 replica.

>The government knows everyone who buys everything always

One of the biggest red pills is that the government openly leaks intel about certain programs and sows information to make them seem omnipotent and all knowing. This keeps a lot of people in line and has a chilling effect.

Is it connected to the outside world in any way? Internet, phone line, etc? Then yes.

PLA is polymer. Do you mean injection molded?

Cast this in 7075 if you want. Nothing's stopping you from doing it now. This is useable-accurate Glock frame CAD.

If I shot someone, I would dispose of the gun

The gun would have absolutely no way of being traced back to me. There is no serial number, no paper trail like a P80, or anything

200 on the printer smart one.
I was unaware that the ATF was the only government entity that exists.
Having dicks premade into your glock grips is hardly a calling of being a gunmaker guy.

The plastic part of the frame doesn't bear any significant presssure or stresses PLA printed at 100% infill couldn't handle.

If you can find translucent PLA, i don't see why you couldn't have a translucent Glock 17 frame.

If you want the frame to be extremely strong for SHTF/Life or Death situations just print it in Dupont glass reinforced Zytel. Same material OEM Glock frames are made of. You can buy a 1kg spool for 99 bucks. Prbly could make 7 frames out of it.

Attached: ZYTEL_3D10C20FL_BK544_1.75_W_SPOOL-100x100.jpg (100x100, 3K)

Who the fuck is making guns on a printer connected to the internet?

Internet connective printers are not something that is consumer affordable.

And you're going to toss the whole upper assembly instead of buying a burner for half the price and melting it? Also screwing over the 3d printing industry in the process? You're really really really smart.

Forgot that printers are one time use.

Let me know when you can prove your claims Alex Jones jr.

And there we go with the stupid bullshit insults. Have fun rotting in ignorance. Watch out for the mind reading rays.

Shitty chink shit bottom dollar printers are not known for their shelf life or intensive printing capabilities. This is pretty well known.

Which 3d-printer are you talking about.

Shit, mine's directly connected to my computer with a cable. If I believed for a moment that the government checks every 3d printer for printing known firearm schematics, which is completely absurd and a waste of time when pipe shotguns are public knowledge, I'd just use the usb stick that came with it.

Creality Ender 3 is fully capable.

Well, any which can fit the largest part on the build plate and is capable of PLA, presumably.

Attached: 1531270971702.png (2140x1739, 3.89M)

But the printer itself isn't on the internet - unless you have Octopi up and the NSA is sniffing your processes, they still wouldn't know jack shit.

are you planning on insurgent activities with your unknown ghost gun? lol no youre a pussy and doing this just makes you feel like youre getting away with something.

did this nigger really set a release date like people are going to line up for his download? what en egotistical faggot.

You get tracked every time you buy tomatoes if you have a superstore card and they don't even have serial numbers. The government tracks everything so what makes the recently mysticized and somewhat controversial 3D printer exempt?

Yah this. Feds are too busy doing actual interesting things than prying into random shitposts and bank statements.

Having said that, the fact that they can or could, without repercussion, is unconstitutional and they deserve to hang. If America can't exist without a surveillance state, than I prefer America not to exist.

To download the files for this frame watch out for the download link that will be shared on sunday on this twitter account:

mobile.twitter.com/IvanTheTroll12/status/1105673228348022784

Attached: Download.png (1200x1200, 124K)

Like I give a fuck about the 3D printing community if I just shot someone and I have to dispose of the murder weapon

>buying a burner for half the price and melting it
Are you stupid? I wouldn’t be spending any significant amount of money on a slide/internals of a gun I’m gonna toss after using.

lol be careful and double up on the tinfoil buddy

Someone get this man his mommy, he needs some juice.

Noice I didn’t know that. I might get into 3D printing for other grip/frame related things

did that hit to close to home fairy boi

Don't download it, I don't give a fuck. Keep crying to yourself in your little fudd corner.

And compared to say a Hi point a polymer glock is pretty expensive.

The materials to print the frame were like $8 which is pretty cheap

The slide, the barrel, the internals? You forget the rest of the actual fucking gun dipshit?

Just so you know, the point of this 3D printed Glock 17 frame isn't a criminal one but more of a ideological one.

Practically it will be a affordable alternative to a Polymer80 for those who already have 3D-printers at home.

Also the files for this frame enable you to modify it and make all sorts of new modified Glock designs with it.

Customize it to you hearts content.

So a bedazled glock? Wowzers.

>The same govt that can't stop shitting it's pants and who's greatest and latest crime bust is related to college admissions
>Tracking 3d printers nationwide

Guess that's why the govt stamped out drugs, crime, CP and rape murder rape, right?

Why stamp out something you profit from?
I was unaware the NSA was responsible for collegiate integrity policies nation wide

Do you know how things went after the AR15 lower was nailed down? Options and innovation. This is how that starts for the Glock, and other poly framed handguns to follow.

I understand that if you aren't into making guns or 3d printing this doesn't seem important 'because I can just buy a P80!". Just believe me when I say that seems awful ignorant.

I can't get over the idea of a NSA printer database.. and tomato database.. Christ you're a riot.

It's artistic flair. Unless you're capable of matching the R&D capacity of HK on your $200 machine then by all means show the world.

I was only talking about the frame genius

You can buy the rest of the parts for around $370, probably cheaper

Worth the extra money to get a whole glock instead of a hipoint. It’s not expensive

Damn I could have sworn I saw some goalposts here earlier, where'd they go?

Yes because when I said that the frame costs about $8 I was talking about the entire complete gun

Bravo, you found me out

>wouldn't be spending any significant amount
>3x the price of options ready to go
Hmm. Interdasting.

Do you seriously think $370 is a significant amount for a gun? For a working glock?

With this 3D printed frame, there’s absolutely no way that anything can get traced back to you

Not through a serial if you buy a hipoint from a dealer, or from a witness if you bought it through a personal sale. Nothing

>Why isn't this emerging technology better than current technology?!
>You suck 3d printing sucks hurr durr

Shut the fuck up you toxic little faggot. This shit is awesome I might buy a 3d printer just to mess around with it.

It's 3x the cost of more typical options.
You ever heard of a file? You ever heard of a private sale? You ever heard of telling somebody you sold it? Why toss a gun like a moron and leave prints to be found? Melt it dumb ass. Best way is to have multiple barrels and melt those if you like your gun so much. Or in this little scenario in your head are you assassinating some important official at point blank then walking away calmly and through a checkpoint where you're frisked? Somebody call Dan Brown.

YALL SHUT THE FUCK UP, THAT ISN'T THE POINT OF THIS UPCOMING RELEASE!

NOBODY SANE IS ARGUING FOR USING THIS AS A THROWAWAY GUN.

IT DEFINITLY IS NOT THE INTENDED PURPOSE FOR IT BY DETERRENCE DISPENSED

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP ARGUING !

Are the designers sticking with the aluminum front rails/locking block? It'd be cool if it was compatible with p80 lower kits as that locking block is becoming close to industry standard.

So this is the mastermind behind the barbie baking oven designs? Uh huh.

Holy strawman.

Also
>leaving prints at all and not wearing gloves
Fucking amateur

What part of “leave nothing at all that could trace this gun/murder back to me” do you not understand? I’m not going to have to tell anyone that I sold the gun because it practically doesn’t exist. Nobody knows that it exists.

Afaik you can't even buy P80 rails on their own. There is a guy on the DefDist subreddit who basically has what you want but for some reason he still hasn't released it. His design is called Banana Standard.

So when police find a 3d printed gun as the murder weapon that does nothing but good things for the 3d printing community right? Great foresight you've got there. Spring ranges are $20 and propane is pretty cheap my guy.

Just like pistol braces aren’t designed to be shouldered. I getcha

Calm your tits though. We can use the frame for whatever we goddamn like

What's the name of the song?

Like I said before, I absolutely don’t give a shit about the 3D printing community. If I just murdered someone, I have bigger things to worry about

Cry more faggot

Danger - 4h30

youtu.be/HuyioN2YTrM

Attached: 09-17-2007-EP-COVER-2400px.jpg (800x800, 142K)

Danger is absolutely kino

So fuck everyone else because I'm retarded? Here, you dropped this.

Attached: naacp card.jpg (276x188, 14K)

/3dpg/ from /diy/ reporting in.
This isn't the big deal some of you morons are making it out to be. A 3d printed lower isn't going to make you an untraceable weapon that will help you get away with murder. It will let you make very cheap lowers, and I'm willing to bet within a day of release it'll be on Thingiverse with remixes that have dickbutt, fancy textures, and retarded anime logo extrusions on it. And that's what it's really about: freedom. The freedom to print the lower, modify it, share it, and shoot with it. So I'll support the whole mess. It's a good thing, even if the G17 is an inferior weapon to steel framed wonder 9s.

Attached: consider the following 1.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

My dick desires a glock with an extended frame and foregrip shaped just like the original grip. Also a norico logo for muh cyberpunk.

If you’re using anything for murder, first of all, you’re fucking over the person you’re killing + their family and everyone they associate with. You’re also fucking over gun owners and gun legislation by contributing to murder statistics either way.

Don’t act like you’re not an asshole for murdering someone just because you care about the 3D printing community by not using this frame for an untraceable gun

wheres the stl faggot

thanks Ivan

Follow this guy on twitter, he will post the link to the files including .stl files on sunday:

twitter.com/IvanTheTroll12

I ain't Ivan but you're welcome.

I don't know much about 3d printers, so what kind of printer do I buy for this, and what plastic should I get for the printer?

For the filament(plastic) you can use any decent PLA(standard 3D-printing material). Ideally you would use Dupont glass reinforced Zytel(Basically same material, OEM Glock frames are made from. More expensive though).

In terms of 3D-printers I'd recommend going with one of these three:

- Creality Ender 3 ( Under $200 )

- Creality CR-10S Pro ( Around $500 )

- Prusa I3 MK3 ( Around $750 )

Everyone is spurging out about how 80% shit is being traced by the ATF, so this is somehow way better. But you still need a slide, barrel, and parts kit to complete it, right? How do you know they aren't tracing those too?

Does it have the same grip angle as the p80 or does it have normal trash grips.

thanks OP

If someone is going through the effort to genuinely build the thing an user could at least indulge a little for a roll of PETG or Nylon. PLA would work, but a stronger material makes for peace of mind.

The picture looks like they tried really hard to make it just as shitty as a factory glock, but now with screws like a kel-tec.

You guys can look forward to a Polymer80 based design of this 3D-printed frame,for the Glock 19 Gen3.

No idea when it is going to be ready though.

>matching the R&D capacity of HK on your $200 machine
this is literally exactly how it is. that's the point.

Okay, know this is based

MAKE AN OFFICIAL TORREEEEEEEENNNNTTTT

Attached: 5f76f1f5-9603-4355-8095-024156b18f9c.jpg (500x356, 51K)

wait till sunday tardo its not even the CAD file just a video.

That's what I meant.
They gotta have an official torrent with one swarm behind it so there aren't a bunch of small swarms that die off.

Honestly I'm willing to try this simply because I'd like a new project to work on. I wonder if the G17 will have files for mags too? Anything past 10rd is illegal because they're scary :^)

Attached: mabhqe8re8i21.jpg (468x448, 27K)

This thread started out giving me hope, and I was excited. And then it just turned into a reminder of how many schizos, bootlickers, and uncle tom's are here.

Attached: 1552501854092.png (600x600, 89K)

We will work on a 3D-printed Glock 17 magazine after this frame has been released.

Welcome to Jow Forums, legitimately one of the worst boards on the 4chans. Most people here dont even own guns.

Yeah, Jow Forums/k sure does attract a lot of fuckfaces

luminescent african spies

Consumer 3D printers are an order of magnitude better now than even just two years ago.

Formlabs has a really fantastic UV hardening material. It comes in clear too, I've used it in past for research projects, very durable and fairly clear. But that printer is around 5K.

Thank fucking christ you have no idea how hard it is getting anything higher than a 10rd here

Attached: 1533982587524.gif (528x555, 816K)

How do you make these images?

I'm just picturing some grad student churning these things out on the departments 10k machine to help pay their tuition.

Attached: if only you knew how different.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

What?
Where are they illegal? California? Not in the US federally.