Washington?

Any Washington State guys know a good spot to innawoods? Preferably northwest?

Attached: map-of-washington-cities.gif (750x398, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

waguns.org//rangemap.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5Jh7OmBaHJg
reddit.com/r/WA_guns/comments/b0trif/2019_legislative_update_week_85/
atg.wa.gov/initiative-1639
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where are you exactly other than 'northwest'

waguns.org//rangemap.html

i am on Whidbey island, Theres a quarry i go out to alot in seedro wooley, so ive just accepted that everywhere is a two drive

Sultan Basin is fairly close to you, as are the Darrington Pits.

Olympic Peninsula
Wynoochee Dam / Lake area
National Forest

Attached: 2B23B665-3962-45AA-9AC9-E309FCF0893B.jpg (750x398, 114K)

I think some spots unironically opened up here
>Oso strong

Attached: 636117834589774054-AP-Oso-Landslide-Lawsuit.jpg (534x401, 66K)

Sultan basin is very heavily restricted now because of dumpers, logging and cougar attacks (Monroe resident here)
Darrington pits are closed as of mid 2018 because dumpers. The power station closed first with a map to other pits, which were forcibly shut down only about two weeks later. You can still get to the power station pit by going around the mountain, but it's a trip and I believe closed periodically cause logging.

Forgot pic of the map

Attached: 20180717_191427.jpg (1440x2058, 2.16M)

How the fuck is Index always mapped when it's barely even a town? For fucks sake they cant even fix the washout

coz it's the only thing out there

It's only claim to fame is a big wall and destroyed road
Maybe good pits out there tho? I tried scouting around the washout and didnt find anything good, plus way too many hikers

>It's only claim to fame is a big wall and destroyed road
Yeah, exactly dumbass. Start-Up and Sultan have absolutely fuck all in comparison.

curious about this too, i want to get 10-15 acres inna somewhere and washington seems like a good option. preferably somewhere near a river.

Cool place if you don’t mind all the commies along the I5 corridor and shitty gun laws.

i figure if i can get close to the ID border and im far enough out i can just ignore the laws pretty efficiently, the commies are too soi to hike out to where i want to be anyway

I think you could technically own this in Washington.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Jh7OmBaHJg

Hey me too, where are you at on Whidbey? Last time I was up shooting up at the Cowboy Camp quarry was a couple of months ago and I’m always scared I’m gonna drive that whole way up only for it to be closed

In Oak Harbor right next to the air station, Yeah. when i went up there it was closed once so me and my buddy just wandered around the old trails they closed so people dont get shot

Washington doesn't allow machine guns

You .mil?

Sure am. Hate my life 24/7 but ill be done in December.

At least you’ll get out and can leave, I was born here and am stuck forever

Yeah, From what I hear the job market here is like, uber shitty, so most of the people who get out just get contractor jobs anyways

and tinder sucks dick too here

Plus WA is super gay, free helicopter rides when

It's registered federally as a machine gun, but doesn't meet the state definition because it is semi-auto only.

It doesn't matter. If it's registered as an MG Washington bans it unless you owned it before July 1, 1994.

I mean, its gonna be one of the first states to break down. so It'll be fun eventually

What part of "it doesn't meet the state definition of a machine gun" did you not understand?

>RCW 9.41.010
>...
>(18) "Machine gun" means any firearm known as a machine gun, mechanical rifle, submachine gun, or any other mechanism or instrument not requiring that the trigger be pressed for each shot and having a reservoir clip, disc, drum, belt, or other separable mechanical device for storing, carrying, or supplying ammunition which can be loaded into the firearm, mechanism, or instrument, and fired therefrom at the rate of five or more shots per second.

Nowhere do the RCWs make any reference to the gun's federal status.

If it's registered federally as a machine gun then it's a fucking machine gun.
How is this so hard to understand?

Are you naturally this stupid or do you have to practice at it?

>Nowhere do the RCWs make any reference to the gun's federal status.

>registered as machinegun because it originally used a machinegun receiver
Honestly that's just fascinating: the ATF has been pushing their idea of "once an MG, always an MG" for almost a hundred years
Ludicrous

Sultan spot is still fine JUST CLEAN IT THE FUCK UP. its like one a redneck couch away from being closed.
We've done a few cleanups here and there where we dont even go shoot we just go clean up all the shit people shoot and not pack out. Its gonna keep happening cause people just dont care, but anything to keep the county from closing it will help.

The fuck nigga? Leave. I was raised here and I'm moving my happy ass to VA because I'm tired of this shithole.
I'll probably move back in a decade or two to take back the family farm though.

Attached: h2oYfco.jpg (670x670, 156K)

>Sultan Basin
ayyy, i'll be there sunday morning if anyone wants to have a mini Jow Forums circlejerk

Maybe learn to read. It can be a
>machine gun
>mechanical rifle
>submachine gun
>or any other mechanism or instrument
It can be any one of the above and be a machine gun. It's registered as a machine gun so it's called one and would be illegal in Washington.
The fact that it is a simply a restamped 1921 Thompson and thus a machine gun receiver renders the above moot anyways and shows another lack in your understanding.

Honestly I think it would make a good court case if the political climate wasnt so progressive.
Monroefag here, I cant even find a good pit there anymore tbhfam. I've tried looking around the watershed a couple times looking for some spot my friend talked about but I cant find it for shit
ProTip: if you're shooting from/around the gravel road DNR will bust your fuckin b a l l s if they catch you

As someone who lives in monroe, what are your opinions on Armageddon Arms?
I've yet to talk to someone who actually lived near them to ask their opinion.

Another protip to any riders: DNR sometimes hauls dirt bikes in their truck

It's not a submachine gun. It was manufactured and marked as a "semi-automatic carbine" from the factory. Nothing about it was ever any of those things listed in the RCW.

>ProTip: if you're shooting from/around the gravel road DNR will bust your fuckin b a l l s if they catch you
so a lot of those roads LEAD to pits in and around that area. there are several pits out there that are about a 30-20min hike from the road that leads to Spada reservoir. Most of those pits have almost no casings or evidence of heavy shooting and they should be that way. Although one of them has a burned out chassis of an RV camper, its pretty spooky.

Most are too far a hike to do a big days worth of shooting and hauling a ton of ammo to. But they make good campsites.

LMAOO they're a joke. Massively overpriced. Iirc they were selling a 20rnd box of 7mm for almost $70? Their transfers are like $40+ too. Did you hear about how they had a Half Deuce stolen by a tweaker?
Spectyr is much better. They're alright, cheap transfers and I think they're decent with ARs - all I know is they're a total joke with anything AK related. They're a little overpriced on some guns but everything else is halfway fair. Sorry I dont remember much, I just browse while waiting for transfers.

I'm aware, its just that people always pull off to the side (like near the barricades at top of the switchbacks) thinking it's a shooting pit - ironically because the casings, and because they're too lazy to hike or drive further
I post this any time I can; last summer when I was going up there, right at those barricades was a group of beaners burning a literal truck load of trash - like these dudes seriously had a trash fire going and were just drinking beer, hucking more bags out their F250. Its amazing it isnt closed yet

Good plan

I feel ya. I use a lot of those backroads to go innawoods and camp, not even to shoot. I get close to the south face of Pilchuck and I still find fucking heaps of shit every now and then off the side of the roads.

illegal dumping ruins this shit for everyone. I give zero fucks when i report it.

Republic is close and their PD is openly not enforcing gun control. Not like they could anyways, way too much land with way too few people
Heres a helpful map too

Attached: FB_IMG_1551245284633.jpg (720x586, 43K)

don't be like this dummy

Wouldnt reporting it make it more likely to get shut down

beats having bumpkins trash the place

Fuck yes it’s going to be fun.
Do those assholes in Olympia and Seattle realize how utterly and totally fucking cornered they are? Snarky and arrogant until they aren’t.

The dumps on the roadsides, not at the pits. I clean the pits up myself. But I report random dumps in culverts and off the side of roads that are gated. Meaning people jumped, went around ( and in some cases torched the locks) on the gates, drove to the side of the gravel DNR roads, usually on a hillside, and dumped all their shit into the environment.

I work for a state department unrelated to Snohomish County but I send them the pics and coordinates of dumps I find from my work email to get shit expedited.

Attached: 1321654132.png (720x480, 283K)

Eh, I guess it IS better than not doing anything. At least that way maybe DNR will try and sneak around there and catch someone.

Thanks for your input. I didnt hear about the half deuce, that's pretty crazy.
I'd only ever stopped in there once to buy a charging handle in a hurry. Didnt have time to look around.
I've heard mixed reviews about the place and just figured I'd ask you.

They outnumber you. By a lot. They also have money and power.

We get a lot of tweakers and dirt bags dumping here along the coast. Timber companies started closing their gates a few years ago, permit only.
Back in the day you could drive across the lower peninsula from Hood Canal to the coast and never leave the gravel roads. Forest service roads and state lands is about all that’s left open now.

A lot of the treally bad gun control bills died today (i.e. mag ban) but a few bad ones still got through. One in particular is HB 1465 which passed the house. It removes the CPL exemption that allows you to take home a pistol the day it arrives from your FFL.

>Timber companies started closing their gates a few years ago, permit only.

Tell me about it. I want to hike Mount Persis, but Weyerhaeuser wants an exorbitant amount of money for access.

Oh yeah they realize it, but like any rational person they avoid the topic like a nigger in class
Seattle's mayor (whatever her name is) turns and walks away when confronted with questions about the needle or homeless problems

What other notable ones died/passed? I've been way out of the loop, super busy with a new puppy
A link would be okay if you dont wanna spoonfeed

I know it's reddit, but this is an actual decent sub.

reddit.com/r/WA_guns/comments/b0trif/2019_legislative_update_week_85/

>One in particular is HB 1465 which passed the house. It removes the CPL exemption that allows you to take home a pistol the day it arrives from your FFL.

Wait, what the fuck?! Why are they getting rid of the CPL exemption!!!

nacy was the biggest gay

not him but Inslee refereed everyone to this when asked about what exactly is supposed to be happening in July
atg.wa.gov/initiative-1639

Dunno about whats dead or alive, frankly I think its all dead because there hasnt been any news that any of it passed. Even if the chances of something passing are high theres news about it to get the voter passed hyped up that they won. But no news seems like theres nothing to report on cause they didnt win.

Just about to post this, the WA_guns subreddit is really good. They stay more up-to-date than waguns.org and have altogether fewer bitter fuckwits.

look up HB 1465. The worst of the lot to pass.

muh chillens

Darrington pits were still open as of Dec 2018. I went shooting with a buddy there and there were locals plinking as well

Your best bet would be to ask the bill's sponsors, because no one else knows.

Ignore this dumbass, he literally has no idea what he's talking about.

no, the wa subreddit is full of cz fags and generally terrible people who like to jerk off to themselves

Do they need a reason? Because they can and they hate you.

Derrington. There are gravel pits ALL around the town. Stop by the pawn shop while you are there. I've picked up tons of loot from there. Even grabbed a Vietnam riot mask one. The ladies who run it are very friendly and can direct you to any of the pits.

There's a couple places on the outskirts of Port Angeles including a private range out to 300m that your allowed to use if you know where and how to enter the property. If you're ever in the area, head down to the r dock in PA and ask for the safe technician...I'll take you there.

FUCK JANNIES
FUCK JEWS
FUCK I-1639
FUCK JAY INSLEE
FUCK BOB FERGUSON

Attached: eed.png (680x722, 241K)

>SHB 1010
>HB 1671
Can someone dumb these down? I know they're dead but i had my gun confiscated by WSP on Friday when arrested, and though i was told multiple times during the stop that it was to be under held property, he went and marked it as forfeiture later on. I'm curious if it had someone to do with these bills.

>mag ban ded
>assault weapon ban ded

when do they reintroduce it? they will try it every session until it passes

what'd you do user?

Attached: 43345353.jpg (278x425, 25K)

this is now a yang gang thread

Attached: 1552106381586.jpg (524x266, 51K)

What pits? I think the last time I tried to check was sometime in the early fall and the power station and roads leading to SR03 and SR17 were still locked

Next legislature session aka a year from now.
Don't worry, the paid signature gatherers will get equivalent initiatives rammed through

DUI (0.083 at the station)

dumbass. Also your first? or 2nd? say hi to ass ramming felonies on number 3.

Don’t go to any of the darrington pits. They’re all closed. Just trust me, okay..

First criminal offense, high chance of getting it dismissed due to that, blowing so low and a good relationship with a forgiving prosecutor
If you dont have info on the two dead bills as requested and are just going to continue to slander me for a mistake I know I made then theres no need for this to continue

Love Darrington, good fishing. Always stop there on my way to Marblemount.

Good, you should have guns.

>super draconian laws dont pass senate
>give the laws to the people to decide on next year in a ballot initiative
start buyin them mags now brothers

Sometimes i like to buy a mag and randomly mail it to my cousin in a hollowed out book.

I'm trying to mane, qrd
>get stopped for expired tabs
>fast forward to handcuffs
>says he has to take my firearm but isnt gonna charge me with carrying while intoxicated
>ask when I can pick it up
>he said whenever i want, itll be held property in the evidence locker
>dont get jailed cause cooperative and no criminal history
>call WSP office next day
>lady tells me its marked as a forfeiture
>told me she'll email him and ask if it was a mistake
And here we are

police are not an ally of the people

Fuck them all straight to fucking hell!
Can get a fucking Amen!

fuck all of you western niggers, this state is dead, see you faggots in AZ

Attached: 20180123_091513.jpg (3264x2448, 1.32M)

Then I send him another mag with the book internals, cause knowledge is half the battle, and the other half is violence

Weyco is maximum retardo.
Worked their almost 20 years ago. They gladly reapeadly fuck themselves in the ass with a curling iron and love every minute of it. Don’t think for a second they hesitate about sticking it to anyone else.

AZ is pretty much dead, every major city is nothing but people from Seattle or LA
>t. Has friends in Phoenix and relatives in Flagstaff

hell yeahhhhh

>any firearm known as a machine gun
Which means even if it's semi-automatic, it's still a machine gun because it's "known as a machine gun".

I mistyped, you should not have guns. You clearly can't make good decisions.

except it isn't