A torch needs an atf license - wtf

empi-inc.com/tec-torch/
This isn’t an explosive, why the fuck do I need any sort of license or stamp or whatever the fuck? Or are these faggots just refusing to sell to civilians?

Attached: C018D1B9-1216-4BAE-852F-A73B7F43219F.png (344x592, 396K)

cop stops you and finds bolt cutters in your car
you better have a good explanation why
if not, your gonna be tossing salads

Attached: 1549841689188.gif (242x200, 864K)

They probably just don't want to sell to regular people. That thing is fucking stupid as hell anyway. It's like a pair of bolt cutters but you can only use it once and it's 100% guaranteed to burn down whatever you're trying to get into.

>Literally a thermic Lance you can build for 30$
What's all the fuss about

I'll take what is "innocent until proven guilty" for $500, Alex.

Product liability.

I'll take what is "preponderance of evidence" for $500, retard.

Unless you're driving a fucking miata, just stick that shit in the trunk and dont consent to being searched.

What law would even be broken by that?

If you seem like the kinda guy who'd be breaking into things, you'll still probably go to jail. You probably won't be convicted though

>Bolt cutters can only be used criminally
You fucking paste eater.

Possession of burglary tools.
Laws like that are really just to hassle blacks and criminal-types where they can't prove they've done something wrong, but they probably have

And this weeks final jeopardy question is "This man killed 168 pigs and their family memebers with a primitive cell phone and a ryder truck in 1995"

No shit, that doesn't stop people for going to jail for having a screwdriver in their back seat. If you're not a lowlife you probably don't have to worry about it though

Jelly or Syrup?

Attached: hit-bolt-cutter-cutting-bolts.jpg (250x250, 20K)

>screwdriver
YOOOOOUU
WOT

Attached: 1521487585339.png (381x345, 141K)

if your a low life you proly dont have a backseat

American cops arrest people for screwdrivers and pliers all the time. "Intent" transforms these into burglary tools. They are rarely convicted. It's used to deter people who are "up to no good"

Are you, the average person, going to jail for having normal tools in your truck? Of course not. If you are a fidgety black man driving around a strange neighborhood at 3am, might you go to jail when your only "crime" was possession of those tools? Maybe. It's up to you to decide whether that is bad or not.

tldr dont be a nigger
Got it

>Of course not.
are you a tweeker on a bicycle at 3:45 am?

Attached: 1514362844818.png (461x320, 189K)

Explanation? Cutting bolts and chains. Sometimes broken or rusted padlocks too. I even wrote Skeleton Key on mine with a sharpie.

I enjoyed your post user

Attached: 1551486515893.jpg (465x620, 37K)

Tweakers in possession of anything other than their drug of choice is suspicious.

OI
WHERE'S YOUR FOOKIN LOICENSE

>168 pigs
Yes let us ignore the fact that the a grand total of two branch offices of the fourteen in that building had anything to do with federal law enforcement and pretend that everyone there was a jackbooted thug who shoots puppies for fun and not random pencil pushers with the misfortune of being federal employees.
McVeigh was a fucking idiot who ruined his own attack by killing a bunch of people not even tangentially related to Waco or Ruby Ridge. If he wasn't a fucking brainlet he would've just done the assassinations he'd planned or gone after BATFE HQ in DC to get his message across.

Attached: 1551922491516.jpg (576x1024, 89K)

Its like molotov cocktails my man. Owning/using thermite/thermate is perfectly legal, so is starting a fire with gasoline. Make a ""device"" using those things though and suddenly its under the ATFs jurisdiction. Frankly im surprised they don't hassle people over thermal lances, maybe they'll "reinterpret" that at some point in the future, though.

why wouldn't you put it in the truck in miata? wouldn't it make more sense to put it in the trunk in the car with no back seats?

>What law would even be broken by that?
None that are morally or ethically sound. A lot of states use them the same way they do drug and knife laws to harass niggers and spics.

Found the butthurt fed

>Not 'State Key'

This. Compressing sparklers into a PVC pipe and blowing it up with a bag of water will cost like $10 and won't burn whatever's on the other side. It's also worlds faster than melting through anything.