What do you mean you're going to clean your guns instead of cuddle and watch a movie with me, user?

>what do you mean you're going to clean your guns instead of cuddle and watch a movie with me, user?

How in the FUCK do you guys find time for guns with a girlfriend, or god forbid, a family? It's hard enough working and finding time to go out to shoot enough to keep my skill up and heal my soul, but now with a gf I find cleaning guns now taking weeks or months before I get to it. It's like whats the point of having all these nice guns if I can never shoot them for years at a time since I don't have time to clean them all?

Attached: 1552514305780.jpg (1000x1005, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ballisticradio.com/endurance-tests/kac-sr-15-mod-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>girlfriend
h-heh...yeah

What the FUCK happened to your pants woman?

Because I wear the pants in the relationship? What color bag does she keep your nuts in user?

im not a thirsty simp so i have plenty of time for myself and my lifestyle

>How in the FUCK do you guys find time for guns with a girlfriend, or god forbid, a family?
Have you tried being an adult man

Tell her the world doesn't revolve around her and you have shit to do

boundaries my guy - it's pretty simple. She's not going to want to be around you 24/7 (at least not after 7+ years), and is going to want some time to talk to her own friends or pursue her own hobbies. That's when you clean (also after the range).

It helps if you have a club or a set schedule for your shooting so that she can plan around it. I go skeet shooting as many sundays as possible (right after church), so she knows that's her time for herself, and she knows that after the range I clean and oil everything at home.

Also, have a smaller number of guns you shoot more often instead of a massive collection.

Organize your fucking life user. All there is to it. Got a family and I always take a couple hours a week to clean guns or shoot. Just mentally organize your day, get a planner if you have to.

Why not both? Everyone likes the smell of Hoppes, really gets the juices flowing user.

Both things are neat, there's just a time for everything

Put some pants on, whore. Why do we have to cuddle for an hour before you finally let me fuck you, and then I can go back to cleaning my guns?

Distance relationship a best. Like next county over with a National forest in between to bang in.

You’re a fucking beta

Just ignore or mock her then go do whatever you want

>how do you guys find time for GF or family?
i dont.

Attached: 1549518326786.jpg (241x230, 14K)

Women find me undesirable and unattractive so I've never had this problem

>cleaning your guns

Attached: 2435.png (600x512, 298K)

>you're open carrying?

>on our date to Applebees?

Attached: taylors.jpg (916x1280, 271K)

bring them with you so you can do both

It what lesser humans do because they don't own AKs, I don't get it either.

Clean your guns buddy

ARs too, heres one going 20k without cleaning and getting (maybe) one malfunction (ammo related)
ballisticradio.com/endurance-tests/kac-sr-15-mod-2/

Yeah Margaret. I am.
Way to stick to that new years resolution, still working on losing that ten pounds huh?
Yeah.
Oh I'm the fucking asshole, right?
Right?
When was the last time you paid for fucking anything, huh?
I work my ass off so you can sit on your burgeoning ass eating Ben and Jerry's watching the office for the umpteenth fucking time.
I'm the fucking asshole for taking care of something I own, for doing something even remotely productive.
Bullshit, my names on the lease, not yours.

Kek

no thanks I dont buy poorly made guns, see

but it's fun.

fair.

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif (278x234, 46K)

>he cleans guns because they need it

Attached: you talk like a fag.jpg (1274x830, 375K)

Lol my GF gives me my space as she respects me as a man and I don't ask her permission and she knows that I am good to her. Try fucking her and then clean them.

A-are you me. Gf wines when i tell her i need to clean guns. I tactfully tell her no and i will spend time with her afterwards.

Set some fucking boundries op. Dont date a woman who cant spend 5 minutes alone. That a sign of borderline personality disorder and it a run-the-fuck-away red flag

How needy is this woman that you don't get a few free hours to yourself? With kids I can understand; infants and toddlers need constant supervision, but look on the bright side; once they turn 4-5, you can take them shooting and introduce them to guns.

Have you ever cohabitated with a woman?
Yeah this. If your woman is whiny she wants your attention. Give her penis.

>not teaching your gf to clean your guns and doing it together

Attached: 1539369606910.png (420x612, 595K)

What use is a gf if she doesn't like guns?

>What use is a gf if she doesn't like guns?
WOMEN
DONT
SHIT

Find a gf who has a life and friends, don't get sucked into being the couple that spends every second together. My gf sleeps over weekends at my house and during the week we see each other for dinner once or twice, the rest is me time and she knows I go shooting most weekends. She has hobbies so she isn't sitting home bitching every time I'm out doing something

Attached: 1552528151101.jpg (480x411, 29K)

>She's not going to want to be around you 24/7 (at least not after 7+ years), and is going to want some time to talk to her own friends or pursue her own hobbies.

Holy fuck, my sides. Women don't have friends or hobbies, especially if you breed them. The SECOND a baby climbs outta that vag, she will expect you to spend every waking minute caring for the baby, no matter how "alpha" you think you are or how "cool" you think your chick is. Why do you think the divorce rate is so high?

Don't have a shitty gf? Can you honestly not spare a couple hours each week for your hobby? Sounds like your gf is just controlling, take charge faggot.

My gf knows that i clean my guns every time after i shoot. She usually needs a nap after we've been out for a few hours shooting anyways so i've never had the issue. Just tell her they need to get cleaned or the guns you spent so much money on will get damaged she'll believe you

Attached: IMG_20190120_123853 - Copy.jpg (655x882, 290K)

Find a gun that has build quality and good rep, don't get sucked into being the owner that spends every second together. My gun sleeps by my bed at my house and during the week I cc it, the rest is me time and I go shooting most weekends. It has quality so it isn't sitting failing to fire every time I'm out doing something.

Seriously don't be one of these clingy fags that cause premature wear with this no life obsessive cleaning. Look at Ernest Langdon's 50k round run of his pistol, as he puts it "like an old truck you stop changing oil and just put more in when it needs it"

What ethnicity is pic related? My girlfriend doesn't believe my assessment.

She def looks latina

You guys fucked up, my wife buys me guns regularly for birthday and Christmas presents.
She isn't "in to" guns so to speak, she likes them but mostly she just likes them because I like them.
We go shooting and all that shit all the time and she loves that but she could barely tell you what caliber the gun she is holding fires

She's a Thai halfa. Don't worry though almost no one gets the half Thai part right they usually say she's hispanic

Stop being so anal about cleaning every speck of dust from your guns. Five minutes is more than enough time to clean a gun.

Pls.. stahp

I mostly do what I want and I been married 6 years. I just went shooting today( in full LARP gear) my girl doesn't care she is sleeping right now and I am cleaning.

>Having children and not fucking for eternity on your piles of money
My sides

>girlfriend

Attached: 1540251520720.png (1920x800, 751K)

t. evolutionary failure/ biological dead end

>what do you mean you're going to clean your guns instead of cuddle and watch a movie with me, user?
if i get you wet and leave you alone, you wont rust

Not saying I obsessively clean them, I'm saying I have time to clean them and do other things I want to because I have a life besides my woman

If you're high test and have a swinging dick then your girl will eventually get into whatever hobbies you have

im ccwing too

Attached: 0f0da3071d29.gif (312x551, 946K)

The taytay Applebee's date meme is my favorite form of shitposting.

The two Filipino chicks I dated were hardcore into guns. And I met my first girlfriend when I randomly told someone on Jow Forums I was getting a CCW and she said she'd cook a deer for me.

And for the record I drive a truck that's 20 years old with 275,000 on it for work everyday and I change the oil every 3000, it isn't Pitch Black by the time I change it and I'd like to think that helps contribute to it not breaking down much. My father had the logic of once it gets over 200 change it every 10,000 and add is needed but my truck also doesn't burn any oil at this mileage either so to each their own

Are you the same user from that thread about Latino women or something? I remember somebody with a story similar to yours about how Filipino or Latino women were really into guns

Nigger
Yeah, you like that?

Attached: 1552251678915.jpg (544x472, 83K)

>me
>able to talk to women let alone date them
Pick one

>not being so familiar with cleaning your guns that you can watch a movie while you occasionally glance down to check how clean your guns are

My guess was some kind of oriental, but I was leaning more towards Han Chinese from what I could see.

I shoot hundreds or thousands of rounds of filthy cheap ammo through my ARs in between cleanings, they get pretty gross.

>Thinking offspring gives him meaning and that evolutionary fitness is a good thing
Have fun watching your xer "son" bring the ATF down on you because you voted Democrat instead of for the communist party in 2028 and xer knows you keep those illegal guns in your house.
I'll be fucking my while and living inna woods with all the guns those millions you spent on your faggot "evolutionary success" cost you

Maybe? I haven't dated any Latinas but all the Flip chicks I met were into guns and cars. They aslo were also crazy so there's always a tradeoff.

this lmao

my girlfriend respects my time and doesn't interfere with my hobbies aside from going shooting with me sometimes

My tranny faggot boyfriend has BPD and still leaves me the fuck alone user, bitches just be crazy

I mean, we've had kids and we're fine. I don't understand Jow Forums anymore. Am I really that old and out of touch?

I still shoot quite a bit even with a career and a family...

beat her occasionally

what girlfriend

>I don't understand Jow Forums anymore. Am I really that old and out of touch?
Jow Forums isn't a hivemind, friendo, but some voices are louder than others.

Dude, cleaning a handgun takes like 10 minutes.

Sort yourself out.

WHY GOD did I have to be born subhumanly ugly? At least I have my gats :')

Attached: asdwwq.gif (300x170, 2.51M)

>Dude, cleaning a handgun takes like 10 minutes.

Attached: Le-mat-revolver[1].jpg (400x304, 14K)

>no bulge
get that disgusting roastie away from me

Your gats will never judge you. They exist only to be there for you.

>all this cope about having a hollow meaningless life
Lol.

>My girlfriend likes guns and i make her clean them with me, which helps her learn how to strip and clean them and learn about the ones we own
>my son likes guns so i make him clean them with me, which helps him learn about them and develops a respect for them
>mom likes guns, but doesnt like cleaning them because of the chemicals. So i clean them for her and teach her about the guns she owns in exchange for food
>dad is a fudd, but also a techie nerd cowboy who likes drones and leverguns and hates the government and probably is on Jow Forums because hes a stoner introvert.
>I bought him a fidget spinner once and he took it apart to see if he could make the bearings spin indefinitely because he didnt like to flick it to make it spin.

I dont know what point i was trying to make, but people can like guns if you show them stuff about them.

Attached: 1550032393672.jpg (1024x555, 111K)

That's women, user. They are crazy. You need to tolerate some of it. Mine was like that in the beginning but as years passed, she realized that we all need alone time. Been married to her for 18 years. Wait till you have kids. They take up all the rest of your time.

>c-cope...
S E E T H I N G

> now with a gf I find cleaning guns now taking weeks or months before I get to it
Just wait until you have a home to fix up, a lawn to mow, kids to cook for, oh, and the dog is sick and just threw up on the rug.

Pick one gun. Shoot it and it only. Get good. Clean it the moment you walk through the door from the range.

Attached: 3-sea-shells.jpg (500x259, 113K)

>Pick one gun. Shoot it and it only.
My only issue with this is that a man should have at least a carry pistol and a modern militia rifle and be proficient with both.

>I don't have time to clean them all?
how autistically do you clean your guns user

user, I don't know who you're trying to convince. I guarantee your delusion will wear thin as you get older, see your friends children grow up and get their own lives, them having nice, big happy Christmases and Thanksgivings together.

Not that user, but I'd add a hunting rifle onto that list. Pistol, semi-automatic in an intermediate caliber, and something in at least .308

one rifle, one pistol, one shotgun. Use it for HD, sport, militia work, and just blasting away.

How fucking long does it take you to clean your guns? Boresnake and wipe down with a rag and my gun is good for next weekend, that takes 5 minutes including cracking the cleaning beer.

This post was made by someone who spends time on Jow Forums but has never actually had a real family of his own.

Answer the call

Attached: bat signal.png (622x910, 423K)

Attached: 1547248423480.jpg (960x959, 52K)

Those events are mostly hollow shells, unless you enjoy seeing your family that never calls once a year, and it's only going to get worse overy time. The only thing worse than no kids is having a disappointment.

Attached: 1551931329112.jpg (601x695, 61K)

>Dont date a woman who cant spend 5 minutes alone. That a sign of borderline personality disorder and it a run-the-fuck-away red flag
first gf was like this and can confirm. eventually I grew apart and she broke up with me. same night she was already posting on social (trying to make me jealous or make it look like she's happy) of her hanging out with other friends of hers. next day she's posting about her new nog bf

this. women try to control men when they date down.
they will submit and cooperate if they are dating up.
unfortunately womens perception of their own attractiveness is so skewed that they consider "dating up" to mean dating 9s and 10s even when they are only a 3 or 4.

Why don't you help me clean my guns so I'm done sooner? I can teach you how.

>only manage to get feet pics from girls from MP vidya.

L-living the dream

this is the true alpha solution.
invite her to participate so that she can feel appreciated without taking you away from your interests.
sometimes girls will not be interested- I tried to teach my last gf about woodworking and she would get bored and sit playing with her phone while I worked. this is a sign that she is not really into you.

Nah, fuck you. My CCW is a stainless revolver that looks beautiful when the carbon is purged from the area around the cylinder gap but it takes 30+ minutes. I don't want my holster to smell like gunsmoke in a year and I want it to stay pretty so I have more motivation to carry it whenever possible.

Where the fuck did you come from and how did you get in my house?!