The ATF came to my sister house today I wasn't there. Then they call me and left a voice mail asking to call them back...

The ATF came to my sister house today I wasn't there. Then they call me and left a voice mail asking to call them back. My sister called the ATF office because he left his card at the door. He told her he wants to speak to me about whatever going on not her, and he didn't say there a warrant for me.

I'm pretty sure why he wants to talk to me. I bought a Glock full auto part of a site(site is down), Before i bought i did research. I read multiple time it's not illegal to own but to manufacture/ install on your Glock is illegal. I know my rights and I don't even own guns. I not to sure whether I should talk to him or talk to a lawyer 1st then talk to him.

Attached: bff8a39d81.jpg (800x800, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
youtu.be/ARFRYPcbYKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>>reddit

if you own the parts kit AND a glock that it goes with. You have intent for manufacture.

You didnt buy it just to have it sit in a box.

We know what you wanted to do with it.

they know what you wanted to do with it.

the jury will know why you wanted it.

If they find you having a glock or an 80 percent glock kit. you will proably be charged. But if they have no record of you having a glock compatable with that parts kits they will grill you if you have friends that do.

The website said it was for airsoft.

Never willingly talk to a federal agent. Hire a lawyer, and have your lawyer talk to the feds if you want, but under no circumstances should you communicate with them yourself.

There's an (arguably unconstitutional) law that gets used to screw over people who talk to them - one which makes it a felony to lie to a federal agent. And not even a lie relevant to their investigation, any coincidental untruth or omission will suffice.

Attached: 1522906012798.jpg (432x648, 30K)

Ignorantia juris non excusat

Post the voicemail and or the card he left at the door or it never happened.

owning the part by itself is not illegal, fuckwad, even under the clown-shoes regulatory environment that has been allowed to exist by the courts.

that being said, OP, you should probably make funeral preparations for your dog, because mere innocence isn't enough to save you from the US Government.

Attached: sic_semper_tyrannis.jpg (2199x1258, 506K)

DO
NOT
TALK
TO
POLICE
Their job is to arrest people.
They're very good at it.
If they end up serving a warrant, don't talk until you have a lawyer.
Faggots like are the ones wholl send you to jail.
There are bench trials.
Under absolutely no circumstances do you ever willingly talk to police, even if it does/nt have anything to do with you.
And as said, theyre only trying to get you for ((something)) so they can prosecute and throw out any testimony you have.

Kill yourself faggot

Easy, you never actually got the part. Must have gotten lost in the mail or stolen off your doorstep.

BS copypasta

Based

ACAB

assuming this is real, why the fuck would you post about it online, brainlet
go talk to a lawyer, not fucking Jow Forums, not the police

>CAB
Most likely BS. I know a guy who said those giggle switches that were floating around were out of spec and didn't even work/wouldn't even fit a glock...So they can't pop them on constructive possession because the things don't even work (unless you modify them significantly).

Then the webstore owner should offer a refund for false advertising.

"I have nothing to say to you sir"

Tell them to fuck off until they have a warrant. Then say you'll only talk to them with a lawyer if they come back with one.

Wrong. Some parts are the machine gun kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

>4th grade level english
>PSA about the dangers of DIASs
>comment about how DIASs are totes legal as long as you don't actually install them
3/10 bait

>We know what you wanted to do with it.
t. glow in the dark giganigga

prepare to have your door kicked in at 3am

I tried to call bullshit, but the voicemail box was full.

This. Kill em all, boi

>We
Broke character

>>>retard

>I'll take "constructive intent" for 500.

Attached: rs_1024x759-180911063013-1024.2-jeopardy.ch.091118[1].jpg (1024x759, 66K)

>We know what you wanted to do with it.
Even when everyone already knows, it can still be hard to admit you want to shove full-auto parts up your ass.

>C
O
>W
A
>B
U
>N
G
>A

lol just kill them

You guys are retards. This is gay pasta from Reddit.

STOP REPLYING

OP YOU ARE THE BIG GAY

Attached: 1552494852620.gif (300x301, 183K)

Bottom line:
Syrup or Jelly?
youtu.be/ARFRYPcbYKg

Attached: 1508437327822.jpg (440x615, 57K)

It is illegal.

Mere possession of an auto sear is the same as possessing a machine gun.

THIS

don't talk to cops

period

if they have something on you they will arrest you.
If they have not arrested you yet...it means that they have nothing on you.

so don't give them anything.

period.

don't call them back

>this
Idk why people are having such a hard time understanding this. Ownership of a drop in auto sear is illegal without the proper paperwork. Ignorance isn’t a valid defense and would be thrown out in a court. Unfortunately user you really screwed up. Your best defense is saying you bought it for an Airsoft gun. I sure hope you don’t own an actual Glock that this “air gun” piece would fit on otherwise that’s intent to manufacture on top of felony possession.
>t. Gunsmith/ex LEO

>I know my rights
Every retard says this before getting arrested, why do you think you're any different?

>feds still posting itt like this is a real story

how desperate are you? for useless glock giggle switches? you could at least larp that they showed up for a solvent trap kit, but wait those are legal. lmao at how impotent you cucks are.

“You have the right to remain silent. ANYTHING YOU SAY CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU IN A COURT OF LAW. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?”

DO NOT SPEAK TO ANY GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL WITHOUT A ATTORNEY
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED