In the event of SHTF...

In the event of SHTF, will a modern Ar-15 hold up to the levels of mistreatment and abuse that are commonly seen in africa?

Attached: F3F3BFFC-8F7E-48EB-878D-1F9777D2267C.jpg (300x180, 23K)

probly

in the event of SHTF, your rifle is probably one of the most important things you own. Don't mistreat it like a pack of savage niggers would. protip: motor oil works for lubrication

M16A1/2s already do. Don't forget that huge cache left by the US after the Black Hawk incident.

Attached: _919883_gunmen300.jpg (300x180, 17K)

Probably. The weak point is probably the mag and extractors. There are A2s converted from A1s still kicking in service.

Attached: main-qimg-08d48ba896dd76ce40aab2c4b7b0216f.jpg (602x452, 86K)

M14 in africa

Attached: m14 in africa.jpg (416x300, 49K)

Ok, but the question is specifically asking can the ar15 surive the care that a savage pack of niggers would give

What rifles can?

The m14 must be really fucking resilient, unless the “never jammed” shit is a meme

I mean you have to be more specific. shooting for years on end with no maintenance? yeah probably. a lot of people run their rifles dry. kicking dust into it on a daily basis with no cleaning? no but no rifle can take that without malfunction.

>surive the care that a savage pack of niggers would give
Deliver one example for a nigger prove item !
Im waiting with a coffee to the left and a dick to the right !

Attached: Tyronne´s dad comes home.gif (400x301, 49K)

No

Go to english class you retarded faggot

Attached: zkvMrPH.gif (450x341, 1.81M)

Nothing survives at the hands of Africans. Not even Africans.

In the case of a Fallout type SHTF: no. AR bolts start failing around 20k rounds (they can be replaced).

AKs are more durable. Around 100k the rails need to be repaired (welding). It’s only once the trunnion cracks, that the AK dies.

It would probably be rendered inoperable by them somehow breaking the charging handle. Non-reciprocating handles can be made weaker, so they were on the AR. That would probably be the first to go if I had to guess.

Worn aesthetic is the best

>For the first few years
Yeah
>for decades without any maintenance or lube or really any care
Nah

AR’s are fantastic weapons, but the real legend of the AK isn’t in its reliability, it is in its longevity. They just last forever.

I think this is probably the best way of putting it. The AK reliability meme is true, but only if by reliability one means longevity.

Lol that gif

Attached: Tyronne´s dad comes home_.gif (400x301, 119K)

Probably hold up just fine.
I'm purely an ak guy, but the ar platform wouldn't be as wide-spread if it was shit.
Like anything, there's some spare parts you probably would like to keep around, but pretty unlikely you'd actually need them. Even the weakest points are tonka tough and unlikely to break without extremely heavy use in most cases.

ironically the average African probably takes better care of their rifle than the average Westerner.

What? Are you memeing right now?

Attached: 1532824693690.jpg (588x427, 46K)

what do you call this? niggerboo? niggernik?

The same is true of Ladas, GAZ trucks and Trabants. They’re not particularly reliable but they can be fixed by most things with a functioning brain stem, and some without.

Yeah, but I've seen this ghetto rigged to work with a shoelace wrapped around the gas key and out the charging handle slot so you can still pull the BCG back.

No. Delicate aluminum piece of sport shooting crap. Not a rifle ment to withstand harsh conditions. Remember, it was literally built as a civilian sport shooting rifle.

Why do you think the military can't get rid of them?

t. M14 owner

No.

ARs are reliant on a steady supply line of spare parts and a country with modern industry. Without those, it can't last.

Fuck off fudd

Niggaboo

Attached: 1550993474715.jpg (960x720, 112K)

>everything i don't like is [insert boogeyman]
reddit pls go

Boomer generals
I literally know this to be a fact

ARs are everywhere and everyone has one. If SHTF and you had to use your rifle it would be against other people with ARs most likely if you win the fight you get plenty of spare parts

>mistreatment and abuse that are commonly seen in africa?
Not sure bout africa, but what I've seen happening to ARs in hands of rebels is that either (1) reload handle breaks off, or (2) ejection port cover is torn away, then dirt gets in; rifle jams eventually, or (3) sliding stock detaches and gets lost.

>filename

That only applies to the US, and even then in a SHTF scenario the industry stops. Once those spare parts run out, you're boned

maybe. maybe not. Aluminium doesn't rust. so the rust that might kill an AK on it's rails and reciever may not be an issue for an AR. but with rust, springs are the main concern because they are thing gauge wires which can not loose too much metal before their stop working and both guns have springs....

Attached: yepItStillWorks2.jpg (900x598, 506K)

>Once those spare parts run out
yeah but how long will that take. in a real SHTF ppl will drop too, thus freeing up rifles and spare parts. if 1m ppl do not die in the first year, it's not really SHTF.

>>everything i don't like is [insert boogeyman]
To be fair, that's a standard Jow Forums argument.
Almost as basic as reddit accusations.

Most of Jow Forums today is reddit and retarded