As I understand it, Texas has no BLM land (better that way imo)...

As I understand it, Texas has no BLM land (better that way imo). But is there a way to find free/ public ranges in the lone star state?

Or does anyone know of any northwest of houston?(willing to drive like 40 minutes or so). I know you guys might not wanna divulge nice spots, and I understand and respect that. But just keep in mind that I'm not and autist and i wouldnt be trashing up the place, mainly just wanna shoot some steel that was given to.

In before Texas is cucked blah blah.

Attached: texas-lone-star-state--pacifico-palumbo.jpg (900x869, 44K)

Black Lives Matter hasn’t been relevant for years now user

Why didnt i see that coming?

Bump

There really isn't public land in Texas
>sorry user

I used to live in that area of Houston about 15 years ago. The range I went to was on 290. It’s probably a neighborhood now.

Feelsbadman

Hot Wells Shooting Range

>better that way imo
>can't find a public range
LOL

There're a few national forests in texas, those are usually ok for target shooting unless the local rangers decide different. Just going to have to contact them and find out.

Texas has no public land.

If you want to shoot you either
1) buy enough land where shooting is allowed
2) know someone who owns land
3) go to hotwells on 290 and telge and get shot in the parking lot

Hotwells is in Cypress. There's a new indoor range somewhere in Cypress as well. I've heard you can shoot in Sam Houston Forest but I don't know for sure. There is some public land in southern Waller county but it's only for do e hunting as far as I know.

>better that way
You don't have freedom if the Lords own all the land, peasant

Brazos sportsman club
Ccc shooting complex near navasota

I serve no man bitch.

110% true, I was told by a boomer that in TX the citizens own the land not the govt.

I responded that Chinese expatriots are buying up vast swaths of land in the US. He had to sit there and comprehend the fact that China can own Texas, fucking priceless reaction.

I'm ready to bask in the housing crash in the next decade

kek

Hotwells was still there last I saw.

The one actual benefit of property taxes. There can be no landed gentry if anyone hoarding land is eaten alive by the taxes.

no public lands, i'm from Utah so this is the reason i'm leaving in June. also there's the fucking shitload of niggers and spics in Austin and San Antonio. They just walking around like it's a normal thing.........

not really any around houston like OP was asking

sam houston is only 40-60min north of town

but idk if they let you shoot so maybe its a moot point

Well i have 3 pigs on my 300 acres so i'm ag exempt.

No property taxes for me!

Find an outdoor range out in the country. Join their stupid nra membership required and shoot to your hearts content user

Stuck in Houston, too. The shooting culture around here is shit, and is not what I was expecting at all. I end up at Top Gun most of the time, usually hoping that the homies posing for Instagram two lanes over ND into my head and not my chest so I can get it over with quickly.
They're keeping it floating by leaving interest rates alone, but the second they bump it'll start all over again.

Lol enjoy full armor fags

Just go to clear creek gun range, ya fags

>Better that way IMO
>Abloo bloo bloo where can I find public land to shoot for free
If you were a smarter person, you'd see some irony in your post.

Threads like this make me profoundly greatful to live in a gun- and freedom-loving western state with extensive public lands, and ingrained cultural appreciation and protection of those public lands.

Thanks OP. Hopefully at some point you figure out that
>better that way imo
means you're actually much less free than people in all the States in this picture with big swathes of land owned by the Feds. You've been brainwashed by international resource extraction consortiums into loathing your own heritage as an American.

Mayhap if you can convince Master to let you toil upon a patch of his land for a tithe, and he might deign to allow you to shoot there in exchange.

Attached: PublicLandsMap2.jpg (1133x876, 557K)

I bet you're a euro fag who spouts
>you like roads right? Then you can never complain about taxes!

Attached: 1550549666234m.jpg (1024x582, 86K)

>y-y-y-y-yurofag
1) No I'm from Montana actually, a MUCH more libertarian and MUCH more Jow Forums state than Texas, that happens to have an absolute fuckload of public lands that you can just drive to and shoot, camp, hike, whatever. Whenever you want. Literally illegal to prevent you from doing that.
2)Most Yurofags unironically have better /out/ opportunities than Texans, because your state is a complete shithole.

Nice C O P E though texascuck. Buy some fucking land and you wouldn't have this problem OR your two mutually-exclusive ideological stances you crybaby retard.

Attached: 1453061846918.jpg (680x966, 102K)

The only thing keeping you from being like Texas is how the govt feels that day
ALL land will eventually stop being public, and you wont do a damn thing about it

>Federal land management agencies and hundreds of nonprofits all have multiple programs dedicated to buying up private land to place it under the protection of fed land management agencies.
Whatever you say, cuck. There's literally more public land every year.

There are plenty of people out there fighting to get rid of public lands, and even more people fighting to protect them. I'm in the second group.

PROTIP: the government MAKES MONEY off public lands. There's no incentive for them to stop having it, on top of the fact that public lands are INCREDIBLY popular.

Attached: 00ae1e81321f6f6fe8aca847b8484dff105c1082_full.jpg (184x184, 11K)

I'm not a texas fag i'm just pointing out how insufferable you are for thinking that everything has to be one way or the other. He prefers that there's no public lands yet admits that there are positives to them that he does appreciate, so there's no irony in the OP, you faggot

Attached: shSXQiq.jpg (614x767, 143K)

Wishing there was public land in texas while simultaneously saying it's a good thing that there isn't public land in texas is the literal, actual textbook definition of irony you dumb dildo.

Attached: 200_bother.gif (279x350, 2.55M)