Body Armor in Civil War 2/Insurgency

Is it even possible to reliably kill what would remain of the police/military when they'd inevitably be covered head to toe in AR500 armor that is completely immune to AP 30.06? If the resistance was able to follow suit would the modern gunfight devolve into slow, close range, high causality amount headshot battles where numbers matter more than anything? Would ARs and AKs even be relevant?

Attached: 1445127037075.jpg (500x410, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S076VV3x_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hehfVbZqXxw
youtube.com/watch?v=qcvjBU_AEbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Then area of effect weapons like IEDs and incendiaries would be used.

>laughs in .22-250

You’re so retarded there’s no way you’re white.

>the resistance
You mean those antifa magdumping at pepe in the desert? Or a bunch of angry boomer oathkeepers who think bill drills substitute for being able to run more than a half mile without cardiac arrest?

Tungsten drill rod. Tig Welding Electrodes. If you're white, you'll figure out the rest. If you're not, you'll find out later.

I had a good response but youre too busy playing video games to reply to anyone.
This place sucks but 2ch/k is slow.

youtube.com/watch?v=S076VV3x_P8

.22-250 doesn't penetrate level IV

That rabbit is actually a grenade.

Head shots and the groinal cleft. Can't put a tourniquet on either one.

soldiers wear level 4 plate covering their heart and lung area, thats it. Not head to toe. It's too much weight and cumbersome to wear more and be combat effective. While that coverage can definitely save a life, pelvis, guts, arms, legs, head can all be lethal and crippling or fatal

TIG APFSDS?

1 Civil war 2.0 is zombie tier larp, 2 plates don't offer head to toe protection, 3 successful insurgencies don't revolve around massive small arms battles.

>While that coverage can definitely save a life

It increases survivability when you have access to airlift and fast surgery. Remove any one of those components and the others are much less useful at keeping you alive. I'm not saying don't buy armor if you want to but it's not fucking magic.

>varmint bullets don't pierce armor
You don't say.

Anyway, .22-250 is weak shit, it can't even break 4000fps without going down to 40gr (same as a .22LR, LOL).
youtube.com/watch?v=hehfVbZqXxw
youtube.com/watch?v=qcvjBU_AEbQ

AR 500 is not L4

Buckshot to the dick

Yup. You can load them in .30-06 pushing close to 5k. Presumably, you could it with a nugget too, but I haven't tried yet. For the most stabilization, you'll need a faster twist rate, too.

You know they sell level 3, 3+, and 4 now.

Check the website.

Back to leftypol you retard

>AR500

Green tip.

>Buckshot to the dick
This pretty much. Immobilize them then pop em in the head.

Well fucking said. Also important to remember that the 15+ lbs of armor is 15+ lbs of food, water, medicine, and ammo you could have carried instead. What's more important?

18in AR with m193

There is a reason why there are old men living in Iraq
They stayed home and minded their own business.

Attached: 1501107817501.jpg (460x645, 44K)

>zombie tier larp
It won't look like what a lot of people here think, but balkanization is happening already. Nullification laws are on the books, and increasing.
>Plates don't offer head to toe protection
This needs to be emphasized. Even if you catch a round in the plate, you may be incapacitated and useless for the fight regardless. It's a safety net, try not to get shot in the first place.
>Don't revolve around massive small arms battles
Shoot and scoot, my dudes. Shoot and scoot. And the "shoot" part is most likely to be clacking off an IED or firing an RPG pretty much just like in N Ireland or the ME. Same game, different dirt.

Attached: 1552575103093.png (510x524, 235K)

This has been my advise for quite awhile now, same goes for the vag-slag

>they fell for the AP 5.56 meme

AR500 doesn't stop black tip, user. That takes ceramic.

The weird part to me is that these are the most common rounds used to test body armor. Their effect, or lack there of, is extremely well documented. Buy actual pulled AP bullets and load them if you want, but this shit has been outdated for almost 10 years now.

Attached: 1552535370324.jpg (689x767, 87K)

But where do I buy doeshot?

>not just using surplus PASGT to provide a level of basic protection and spend your money/resources on procuring better radios and GPS systems.

Attached: 838px-Man_modelling_early_protoype_of_PASGT_in_1975.jpg (837x1024, 152K)

I was under the impression that only hard armor stops green tips.

Get a load of this guy living in fantasyland

Nah m8 you are fucking cracked in the head and frothing. Go for a walk.

No one in the military or police would wear retarded ar500 armor.

>the face
>Belly
>legs
>arms
make do nigeer