I need some advice Jow Forums

So I want to enlist but the problem is I live in a country with a shabby military that even if I join the probability of seeing action is low (Slovakia), what are my options? Are there countries who take foreign applicants besides the obvious FFL?

Attached: img_8011-676x507.jpg (676x507, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dedovshchina
youtu.be/o-xUI3nL12M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most countries will require you to legally immigrate.

Russia has a foreign legion iirc. Prepare to be raped to death if you join though.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dedovshchina

Just join a fuckin pmc.

just join your countries special forces
they always get deployed somewhere

PMCs don't take randoms anymore, unless you have a highly desirable skillset - like being a paramedic

Move to America, if you can come here legally you can join the military.

You should look into hired gun service. Start with offing a pesky journalist couple for the oligarchy.

Realistically your option is the Legion. Other than that you could do easily is Belgum but that puts you at about the same issue you're at right now. Trying to go SF is an option, however I would say do some time in the Slovak Army and try to go get some good skills. Then discharge and go PMC

If you wanna see action I'd suggest to first do some military service in your country and then try to join a Private military company.
I still can't believe that my government refuses to do anything against this. It might not be as bad when the conscription was two years long but this is still a disgusting problem.

When you say do some service in my country what do you mean? Just basic or go military academy? How much time do you recommend I spend here and lastly what skills do PMCs value?

>what skills do PMCs value

medical, piloting, and SF.

Join Slovak military. Gather together fellow adrenaline junkies. Attack Polish border. Spark war. Fight Poland.

leave polan alone pls, they r baesd

Attached: 1550690368784.jpg (432x350, 46K)

Fuck You !!!! we will bomb you until your hole country is gone !!!! You Dirty Slovak Roach !!!!!

Fuck off, we're full.

Not OP. USA. Have fun refueling your planes 15 times to get here.

Enlist in your fuckin own nation's military you big dummy. Join the Army. There's nothing wrong with a shabby military, that's when grunts really make a difference.

Fuck. Make it Hungary then, damn.

Yeah I'll probably go to academy and see what I can do from there

Fuck yeah OP. CZs, HKs, Skorpion, VZ58.

fuck no Hungary is based with the fences against sandniggers and shit

> white person
> interested in military serbix
> invested in guns
nigger are you literally a shill confused about desireable outcomes

Guess my answer is "What"?

Honestly just join the LLE if you want to see duty and action. I served for 11 years and had the time of my life. The first 5 years sucks ass though, but are 100% necessary

Slovaks hate Hungarians

Hungary is a blight upon this world.

nobody here hates hungarians anymore, there's even a hungarian running for president here lol

wtf who? and we always joke about madyars, I guess the hatred isnt there but the banter is still there

lol Bugár ? ofc we make fun of them but nobody hates them

Im not really into the race i just know about some candidates like zuzana and kotleba lol, also where are you? Living in Bratislava rn

you must be really out of it or underage if you don't know him, I'm from Kosice

im really out of it, i dont give a shit, im a slovak-american so i really only care about american politics.

oh then I understand lol, nobody really cares about our politics can't blame you

join the french foreign legion user

>FFL
Join Israeli Foreign Legion.

Čus Slovakbro. Zkus vlastní armádu, není to taková tragédie. Pokud máš pod 30, tak není důvod někam spěchat. Pokud to nevyjde, tak určitě Legie, je tam kvanta Slováků (a Čechů), včetně relativně dost vysokých pozic. Navíc západní armády jsou všechny víceméně podobný, Legie není výjimka. Nech si ji ale jako poslední možnost.

youtu.be/o-xUI3nL12M