Will it ever be time?

Do you think there will ever be a time where we get to use the 2nd amendment as it was supposed to be?

Attached: 1496420714536.png (750x748, 1.61M)

One can only hope.
Civil war 2.0 is going to be a wild ride

Attached: 1503080106660.png (490x364, 227K)

Not if you are just waiting... I think that if your options for president include a chink, a boomer that didn't fulfill his promises and your senate is full of literal jews, you already won a free ticket to and armed insurrection... But whatever, keep voting.

Attached: IMG_20190301_155536_540.jpg (952x1024, 213K)

civil war 2 is never going to happen. rights will just continue to be eroded at a pace that is not noticeable to most people and supported by the continued demographic replacement of Americans. you grand kids will be brown and firearms laws will be stricter than England. no one that young will want to spend their UBI check on guns over weed and partying

Dont be such a downer user. i want to dream

Attached: 1529108752273.png (720x774, 652K)

I and everyone else should hope not. War isn't fun and you only want it because of trivial video games and your excess of comfort.

Take those away for a week and you'll be screaming in your head how you want it all back. Not even mentioning the stress of actually fighting constantly.

While on the surface this makes sense.
However its not in tune with the realities that come with darkening of the USA.
You cannot compare it to Europe.

The USA is more comparable to Brazil and other central american south american nations.
I would say that the USA will do as you say...slowly darken and Rights will erode in pace with that.
But it will become more lawless dark and gritty. That trend line if put on a graph will trend with the darkening.
Weapons and use of them will increase due to the nature of these animalistic like races.

So I'd hybrid what you said.

No, it's not gonna happen any time soon. There was more racism, rioting, domestic terrorism, anger, war, protesting, and violence in the 1960s and nothing came of that except a failed peace movement and some good music. My mother went to college walking past ranks of armed National Guard troops.

The only thing that worries me about today's climate is you have a ton of people on both sides who act like they WANT a civil war, instead of trying to prevent it. Maybe that'd teach Jow Forums's LARPers than street fighting is horrible and you can't pause the game and go for tendies and Sprite.

Alright Batman calm down

No - no i won't. I myself am not a modern mess of a person as you would have me to think of myself. In fact
I have already taken those things away from myself. Not everyone is as you explained. I'm sure there are a lot of those people. Thats probably more to what you mean.

Unfortunately
War is needed
in the USA
its a necessity.
Else - USA keeps
plunging.

One could measure greatness of the USA by how many fast food joints are in an area. Or by how many Black women shake their ass on stage like common whores.

War is REQUIRED to wipe all of this sickness away

I was not being a jerk. Just discussing. no crazy.

>My blade is dark steel, as is my soul

Dont tell me what i want faggot.

To get back into the action is exactly what i want. To take back my country is exactly what i want. If i could go on deployment and kick doors again thats what i would do.

Source: iraq door kicker turned injured now depressed alchoholic. A tale as old as time.

If i died getting that rush again always on the edge im fine with that. Better than this life

Attached: 1502456488244.gif (283x153, 1.12M)

I will always be surprised to hear teenagers claiming their ready to be a conservative revolutionary instead of trying to be the next Che Guevara. Refreshing, in a way.

You people are why red flag laws exist. The media has gotten too worshipful of our "heroes" to do this these days, but after WW2 and Vietnam a typical TV/movie/book villain was the crazy combat hungry veteran.

In the mean time make spark gap generators and place them around your city to block comms and hipsters iphones.

Back to leftypol you retard

do us a favor, when you suicide by cop dont use a gun. you make us all look like fags that way.

Go out vigilatizing in bum fuck africa or something. You can kick in doors and be a hero killing sub sharan dindus. Be a hero.

Ugh, unfortunately no, I don't think we will.

>When the red hats keep threatening to murder poc but never follow through
ftfy

nice dubs, how was reading CNN today?

>you have a ton of people on both sides who act like they WANT a civil war, instead of trying to prevent it
Well duh. It sounds like a lot of fun. What do you have against fun?

CNN is reactionary propaganda and a mouthpiece of the US govt.

Based.

>says Trump voters can't wait to kill niggers
>says CNN is bad
faggot commy

Attached: Donald-Trump-thumbs-up.jpg (3000x2028, 483K)

Or mybe the cops will join and that will be the start?

Attached: 33264.PNG.png (800x500, 13K)

>not a modern mess
> already taken those things away
imagine posting this on chan and believing it

>scavenge around alleys and woods for shit I can use
>eat food out of dumpsters
>sleep in a hole in the ground on the weekends
>hunt forage or fish a bunch
>go without a meal for days
>stealing utilities so use them sparingly since they don't work well
>handwashing clothes
>no vehicle, trespass through places on foot if I absolutely have to get somewhere, floated down a river to get to a court date once.
Your comfort isn't my concern.

No. This is what I think will happen. Those against guns will always have some throwaway politicians whose entire purpose is to loudly say "TAKE THE GUNS", but the main strategy for anti gunners will be to raise taxes and price out the average citizen from ever owning a gun that a person could defend themselves with. Watch this start to shift over the next 5 years. People who are a lot smarter than the current anti2A people will start making suppressors more expensive. SBRs are going to go up in price. They are gonna pass taxes on owning magazines above 10 rounds. This then allows the authorities to seize weapons that are owned without the proper taxation and records, because you aren't seizing a firearm from a citizen, you are taking a weapon away from a criminal. Eventually by doing this they will be able to say "We aren't violating the 2A, law abiding citizens will always be able to own a firearm like the founding fathers intended", but all we will be able to own is a break action .22 made for killing rats on farms, because after all, the founding fathers existed when it was a muzzle loading firearm and tHE FounDIng fathERs nEVer kneW wE WoULD hAvE rApID FirE aSsaUlt weaPonS.

Prepare for this to happen. Figure out what auto parts can be used as gun accessories. Buy a boat and a cheap piece of land next to a stream.

Attached: xUfBcAh.jpg (635x634, 116K)

maybe you should become a communist and start the revolution with your guns

>reactionary propaganda
>mouthpiece for US government
lmao wut

It's not just guns. It's everything. It's pushed inflation. Slowly the "frogs" are turned from a hot bath to full boil. The elite wants you dead.

Maybe hes a guy that cares about his country? Sees whats going on and wants it to stop. Your the bitch who would prosecute those trying to save america and call them crazy.

Hes not the enemy, people like "her" are

Attached: 1502406542455.jpg (850x784, 93K)

this user gets it. while politicians may appear stupid in your eyes stop and think for a minute about all the work they had to do to get where they are. remind yourself that behind every politician is a team of policy analysts and other people that are probably smarter than them pulling strings, advising on how to pull off the smoothest of possible political sleight of hand. don’t fall for smoke an mirrors. the 2a has a limited time left and will disappear without any resistance because were too complacent to see the bigger picture. civil war won’t happen. all at once confiscation won’t happen. the few how realize what’s going on and do something about it will be labeled a psycho and used to further demonize the gun community.

enjoy what’s left of your freedom while it lasts

Yeah, could she have gotten the gun out of the holster?

It's just like 5G networks and E-SIM too. First they said in january 2019 "5G will come around late 2020" but then one month later they announced "Oh we already have the 5G network installed and up and running in most major towns and cities now, we were just teasing, teehee"

this actually.

>Damnit, I love this country so much
Yet the faggot is anti gun.

good stuff user

It always hurts a little when i find out my favorite characters are played by the exact opposite

Level 3 retention... How does it work

>mouthpiece of the US govt
Mouthpiece of jewish-run Deep State.

This always makes me absolutely enraged. Like 0-60. That know it all talk with out knowing anything. The smugness. The im so much better than you attitude. God damn there isna disease in this world and this person is a carrier

Flip the loop and press the button. Not that hard

You’re not welcome here

>Big titty goth gfs bad cuz Hitler lose >:(
Yikes

>ton of people on both sides who act like they WANT a civil war

They aren't acting, they truly do want it.

No one ever said you were, mr wayne.

This is why I don't think we should have soldiers have a deployment length in years. It should be a life sentence, that way we don't have so many mentally ill veterans running around sipping off our welfare and unable to contribute to society. Unstable people itching for battle belong in the military, not on our streets.

Except it's not in their interest to invisibly win the gun control battle. It helps them to rail against the gun nuts and loudly push gun control, all while drawing out the battle as much as possible, using every failure as an example of how evil the opposition is and why *we need your help!* That is what gets them brownie points with their base.

Also, courts aren't retarded, they're aware that a 400% tax is effectively a ban.

When you get off your ass and resign yourself to being a martyr.
That's how revolutions and uprisings are done.

Remember that the founding fathers started the revolution over sales tax, the Confederacy tried to revolt to protect their constitutional rights, and you're just sitting around waiting for something to happen.
You want everyone else to do the work for you.
Hell, you probably want them all to fight and die for you as well.

Attached: General_George_Washington_at_Trenton_by_John_Trumbull.jpg (1027x1517, 1.65M)

I understand 1-8 but why 9?

We are on the verge. I would say the next Dem president will be the spark that ignites the fuel

>Projecting this hard.
What do you know of how other people live? Not that other user, but I lift 4 times a week, run on my 3 off days with a PC and steel plates. My diet is consistently body builder basic bitch chicken and rice. Why? Because I have goals. You're forgetting how much overlap there is between Jow Forums and other boards. Some of us round ourselves out and like to not just talk about it, but to actually be ready to move if it happens. I use this, and other boards for informational purposes. To further those goals. You don't have to be some super soldier to keep yourself in fighting shape or maintain a somewhat ascetic lifestyle, it's your fucking duty as a citizen of the United States to be part of the unorganized militia. But that requires you to be "well regulated". Meaning take care of your rifle, take care of yourself. So that's me. What do YOU do? And by what armchair commando right do you tell him who HE is? I swear to fucking god you newfags and neets get worse by the goddamn day.

Attached: training true believer.jpg (602x437, 129K)

>safariland level 3 retention holster
Yea, I'm sure she could've disarmed him so easily..... I know this image is old, but it gets me goin every time I see it.

Okay. You first.

Maybe if China invades or Russia starts war, however I think Russia would just nuke us

drinking bad

Give me 10 cars, but without the car
I'll pay for all of it

Thots

Women with no morals or discipline

I know right? I can't wait until one of those uppity re hats threatens violence against me so I can ironically pull out my Walther pp on them. Send them to hell with the same type of gun that took their dear leader.

Attached: 1503803425689.jpg (500x496, 76K)

Its intention was and is self preservation. It happens everyday user

We are being oppressed by a tyrannical government but you faggots refuse to see it.

Attached: 50883741_p0.jpg (1000x1381, 73K)

>Iraq door kicker
You Navy Seals?

I'm ready

Attached: IMG_1513.jpg (2448x3264, 2.14M)

>when shit never happens
ftfy

The collapse is coming user, but don’t forget to live your life

No.

The boomers will die, the browns will vote away our gun rights, and we'll be too cucked to do anything.

You won't do shit.

Attached: 2497402-chief-wiggum.jpg (480x390, 21K)

Reporting openly racist officer to GBI

based

>openly racist
o-okay senpai

not everyone will be an NPC in the future

only one way to find out

That was when we were a 90% white country having a disagreement centered on foreign policy. What’s going on today isn’t the slightest bit comparable.

The main problem is the bread and circuses we distract ourselves with. When we drop our desire for those, is the day hell on earth comes. Information and entertainment must be disrupted, in order to achieve our war.

Attached: 1hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>I use this, and other boards for informational purposes.

confirmed retard.

Back to leftypol/pol you retards
You're one of the first who would die

>not using the '56 flag
soiboi detected.

cringe

That kiwi-shooter claimed in his manifesto that he used guns to provoke anti-2a resentment in the US and start the next civil war.

So maybe?

Attached: 1460199478080.jpg (967x900, 172K)

I think I speak for a few like-minded people like me when I say that I'm hyped up but until there's a huge push from the "other side" I'm much too comfortable where I am right now to do anything.

Come talk to me when I become homeless and have nothing else to live for.

>Take those away for a week and you'll be screaming in your head how you want it all back
IDK. If I can still get decent liquor than the comfort factor is negligible. No body wants war. Don't cast out bad bait bruv.

Attached: 1551404672954.jpg (600x402, 99K)

Cringe

Mfw its a cunt from australia who wants to kickstarts cw2

The ultimate shitpost.

You sound like a boomer with something to loose. It's always the half assed retired patriots being cucked by their Roth IRA who talk like this

This. I'll gladly give up my guns if it means being able to enjoy modern comforts.

Attached: Costanza.jpg (250x250, 16K)

>Come talk to me when I become homeless and have nothing else to live for.
so you wouldn't fight for what you have now?

Or what you should have?

How are these guys even remotely lefties? You know what the gun grabbers are right. You people only see guns as plastic toys that rarely offer nigger protection.

Use em or lose em. Demographics are against you retard.

Don't need to fight for what I have now you mongoloid

What's the difference between now and later really? If you wait to fight for what you have you will be old and fat, if you fight now you will be young and fat. End result is the same but you'll have better odds now.

They're two entirely different things

Your agitation is failing

Yeah, one you're pressed into service out of necessity and the other is you actually being a man.

Okay, sit there and turn them in. Just don't countersignal those who want to try.

And that's why I'll see your name in the news soon. Why, you certainly aren't just an asshole trying to provoke people here into violence for your own political gain, right?