Simon was just a better soldier then chris kyle

I just think the white death was a better soldier then chris kyle.

Any Differning Oppinions?

Attached: 4a9c415e2080387fdc15b32db7246646.jpg (565x837, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzlILjFqZlo
youtube.com/watch?v=Kyov6dyghz4
jaska.puheenvuoro.uusisuomi.fi/136491-painokoneet-seis-venalaiset-eivat-olekaan-suomalaisia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Europe#Autosomal_genetic_distances_(Fst)_based_on_SNPs_(2009)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MMmmmm wartime propaganda. Not knocking Simo, but what's the number up to now? 600? While having half a face and carrying 3 pregnant finnish women to safety?

Nah. OP is finally not a faggots.

I dont think you can compare a soldier from 1930's from one from 2010's and say one is better than the other. They fought two very different wars.

>Army, fuck that.

Attached: trombley.jpg (350x229, 25K)

Seems like a stupid argument. They're both incredible men that fought for their country. I also don't think anyone's saying Chris Kyle is the best ever.

Reminder that Finns aren't even European.

Attached: 1532913515906.png (651x2089, 175K)

Their situations were completely different. A siege tends to have a lot more available targets than fighting an insurgency. It's a pointless debate.

MORE LIKE TROMBLY!?!?

Didn't he just not give a fuck and waste some sandnigger? Its been a while since I've seen it.

why? because he killed more?
They were under different circumstances with one having a lot richer target environment than the other and it's an unfair comparison.
If I stated Kyle was a better sniper because he shot people from further away it wouldnt be fair either with technology advancements.

I think you can safely say that just about any soldier fighting in the 1930s was more impressive than any contemporary soldier fighting for an industrialized nation against a hopelessly outmatched foe with permanent, unchallenged air-superiority and perfect logistical support.

Yeah, I think you can say that the fucking finns fighting the russians in 1930 were more impressive than the americans shooting arabs in the 2000s.

back to Jow Forums with you!

t. buttmad mongol can't handle the bantz
kek'd. would kek again.
anyway, back to Mongolia with you!

Attached: 1551150774845.jpg (487x524, 160K)

i would not call simon less propaganda then chris even more becuse he has movies about him
No.40866585

Attached: History s badasses comp 4_53bfb7_5401966.jpg (620x330, 61K)

lol
5'3"
manlet detected

tallness is a liability for a sniper

Kyle routinely made up stories. His killcount is suspect.

Kyle was a lying pos. The war he fought was started on a lie. He was an invader fighting rebels. He fought with the best equipment in the word against poor 3rd world goat herders.

Simo was the opposite of all the above mentioned points.

Hathcock>>>Kyle
Change my mind

Kyle is maybe a better sniper in technical terms; better rifle, longer shots made, more calculations to make when taking shots. He had the technology to do those things.
Häyhä is better in that he faced danger more and evaded it, using the land and his knowledge to evade detection and get off his shots. He also got more kills though most of them were with an smg. Still, any one soldier killing hundreds of other (while on foot/skis) is impressive.

Hathcock is who I would say is the best sniper in history in terms of skill, success rate, and crazy stories that make his name known.

Based Trombley poster

>rebels
>Al Qaeda

You all ack like it was some baathist insurgency

He did it lads
youtube.com/watch?v=zzlILjFqZlo

Fuck off, faggot phoneposters. Or at least learn how to proofread your posts.

no one's responding to you because you're right

hathcock did some insane shit in 'nam

>the eternal butthurt of yuropoors that drives their inferiority complex

Attached: 1537998383091.jpg (540x700, 60K)

Confirmed kills is a meme anyway, fucking 90% LAV gunners got more confirmed kills then Chris

>POMP POMP POMP
>Oh looks like joe just got his 200th confirmed of the tour

Literally nobody has ever said that Chris Kyle was better than Simo Häyhä.

hathcock learned as a pioneer in the field and taught later, I can accept this opinion.

Its Simo not Simon you dumb fucking amerilard.

Also, that number is almost definitely propaganda

>are the fins the mongolians of europe
Retard tier article, not even gonna read it.

Its a well known fact that Finns are Eurasian. You dont need to do "research" to find this out

Attached: World_Map_of_Y-DNA_Haplogroups.png (3000x1900, 1.52M)

>R1B
>From Iran
>R1A poo in the loo
Okay muds

I mean its not as crazy if you think about the circumstances

Soviet leadership was basically nonexistant during the winter war, every single high ranking general was killed in the purges along with the majority of combat veteran officers.

The NKVD had been put in charge of the military, and they had no fucking clue how to run it. Political Commissars were a shit idea.

The Guards Rifle, basically the only infantry division with decent officers and organization, reinforced the fucking horribly depleted and leaderless invasion force and eventually won.

>2010+9
>still falling for the Simo Hayha blatant propaganda and total lies
>still not having a brain to tell lies apart from facts
shiggy diggy

youtube.com/watch?v=Kyov6dyghz4

Attached: 1530869138479.jpg (435x344, 63K)

>Soviet leadership was basically nonexistant during the winter war, every single high ranking general was killed in the purges along with the majority of combat veteran officers.
Bullshit. Communist Russia had just done Poland in before attacking Finland without a reason. Nazi Germany trained Russians before WW2 and was allied with Communist Russians. Russians are gutless and dumb and that's why they had problems. Russians thousands of planes and tanks. Finns literally had birch logs to stuff between tank tracks with bare hands.

>confirmes kills
This is a meme, no one confirms anything. Kyle is a proven liar and his death was too kind.

Häyhä just loved freedom and hated Communism. Häyhä was a hard working farmer. He couldn't stand lazy thieving Communist Russians. All Russians are lazy as fuck.

Attached: Russia in a nutshell.png (644x598, 106K)

>without a reason
Well their reason was that Leningrad was within artillery range from Finnish border.
It's not a ''just'' reason, but they definitely had a reason.
>Guards Rifle
There were no guards units in 1940. What are you even talking about?
>The title of Soviet Guards was first introduced on September 18, 1941, at the direction of the Headquarters of the Soviet Supreme Commander-in-Chief (Stavka Verkhovnogo Glavnokomanduyuschego). By order №308 of the People's Commissar of Defense, the 100th, 127th, 153rd and 161st Rifle Divisions were renamed the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Guards Divisions, respectively, for their distinguished service during the 1941 Yelnya Offensive.

It's funny how Jow Forums's supposed to be about freedom yet the fuckers here love Communist Russians. Same for Jow Forums.

>had just done poland in
are you saying that walking into unoccupied land and shooting some police officers with rifles is combat experience? also the 13th guards rifle i mentioned were the force that took poland, that then went and secured finland.

The nazi collaboration with the soviets occurred on a mostly technological basis, the troop training was minimal.

The 87th Infantry Division would later be known as the 13th guards rifle, and are better known as the 13th guards rifle. you are just being pedantic.

>Well their reason was that Leningrad was within artillery range from Finnish border.
Yes the Russians were trembling from the roaring engines of the WW1 era Finnish Renault 17s. Russia was about the get got by the massive Finnish army and the oppression of capitalist Finland would have been unimaginable. Finland would have steamrolled all the way to Vladivostok.

Simo
>fighting for his country
>killed commies
>with only his nagant

Chris
>fought in ZOG wars
>killed kids and women because ZOG gave him the go ahead
>was assassinated by mossad because he knew too much

>MUH RUSSIANS
Why are you mongols so obsessed with your fellow mongols?

Attached: 1538891496319.jpg (450x600, 51K)

Carlos Hathcock was the true GOAT

Attached: Hathcock.jpg (1200x630, 113K)

What the fuck are you talking about?
If you say anything remotely positive (and that's basically ''it wasn't abysmally shit'') about anything Soviet or Russian you get swamped here by a horde of what I suspect to be Eastern Europeans who automatically call you a vatnik and a Putin shill.
I'm just explaining you their reasoning, commies were paranoid people, and Stalin was the most paranoid among them.
Having your second largest city near someone's border within artillery range is obviously problematic.

>A Communist defender pops up on Jow Forums
Like pottery.

Finns are genetically and culturally very far from Russians. A fun fact: Finland never had slavery or Communism, Russia did both.

The Finnish were collaborating with the fucking Wehrmacht you trog, they were worried about german heavy artillary.

>genetically
That's false. Finns are quite similar to Northern Russians, who are mostly a mix of Slavs and Finnic tribes.
I mean you might hate them but don't deny fucking reality.
So were Soviets, tankie.

>Finns are genetically and culturally very far from Russians. A fun fact: Finland never had slavery or Communism, Russia did both.
Bullshit. You even look the same. You're both mongol mongrels. You have more in common with them than with ACTUAL Europeans. You don't even belong in Europe.

Attached: 1530559756182.jpg (800x1169, 50K)

I also think Putin has Finnic roots.

it's Jow Forums if anything

Uhhh bro Russians are heavily mixed with Uralics. They are close to finns actually

>science isnt real because it hurts my feelings
Okay tards

that man was an actual Mongolian from mongolia/ikutsk

there is no single russian genotype, but in north-west Russia there are actually a lot of Uralic people.

>Having your second largest city near someone's border within artillery range is obviously problematic.
ISIS, Jeffrey Dahmer and Russians probably have """reasons""" but they aren't what's generally understood as reasons.

The Russians were literally shaking because of the mighty Finnish army and that's why they attacked. Brilliant logic.

Russians were worried Germans might attack from Basis Nord so they had to attack Finland.

Even Swedes are genetically closer to Russians than Finns. Russians spread that meme because they are trying to put forward the narrative that Finland belongs to Russian because Finns are supposedly the same people when in reality Finns are very far from Russians. Russians genocided Finnics.

>Northern Russia
Let's compare samples from Torneådal and Finnskog to Finland and suddenly Finns are fucking Swedes.

jaska.puheenvuoro.uusisuomi.fi/136491-painokoneet-seis-venalaiset-eivat-olekaan-suomalaisia

Attached: r1a.png (1200x1009, 894K)

>why arent you sucking this lying murderers cock like a true patriot?
The "legend" is pure propaganda and lies.

Chris Kyle shot women and children for picking up wire so he could inflate his kill count

All Russians are thieves and murderers. They'll defend even today Communists attacking Finland.

I'm explaining you their reasoning, I'm not defending them. Their reasoning certainly wasn't insane like you try to present it. Communists believed entire capitalist world is out to get them. Finland was capitalist and thus potential enemy. Again, not saying they were right, just explaining you their line of thinking.
>Russians genocided Finnics
That's false, Finnic tribes were mostly Slavicized.
>put forward the narrative that Finland belongs to Russian
This isn't really a ''Russian'' theory.

Nor did I ever see Russians emphasize their Finnic roots. Many of them today even deny Varangians were Scandinavian out of butthurt nationalist reasons.
>All Russians are thieves and murderers.
You sound like a psychopath, honestly. This is some shit vatnik would write. You aren't that different m8.

>Communists believed entire capitalist world is out to get them.
Wasnt it? Look at the Cold War. Even today when you as much as mention communism people lose their shit.

Not really. But I get where that came from, given their origins and intervention in Russian Civil War. Which ironically was weak. It was quite beneficial to Bolsheviks, who could present their enemies as enforcers for capitalist bankers and industrialists and what not.

What else do you want other than direct military intervention before you can call someone an enemy? It was literally an invasion. Sure it failed, but thats besides the point.

>an invasion
It was approved by legitimate Russian government, so not really.
Bolsheviks weren't a legitimate government. They even lost the only free elections they allowed in their history.

What does that have to do with some faggot seal?

Yes you're because you must be insane to think Finland can attack Russia. Finland had even cut military spending on the eve of Winter War.

>That's false, Finnic tribes were mostly Slavicized.
Nah, the last ride was Stalin targeting Karelians and murdering them. Muscovites started with Massacring Novgorod which wasn't really so called Russia (Muscovite khanate).

>This isn't really a ''Russian'' theory.
It is. Finns are genetically and culturally very far from Russians. Finns have nothing to do with Russians.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Europe#Autosomal_genetic_distances_(Fst)_based_on_SNPs_(2009)
Finns are even closer to Swedes even though that is far too and Swedes are closer to Russians even though that is far.

Try to find a Russian denouncing the Communist murders and thefts. You won't find one.

It was a direct military attack on the bolsheviks. It doesnt go any further than this. They had every right to be suspicious about bordering capitalist countries when these had been used to stage attacks against them in the past.

>Communist Russians were literally shaking of miniature countries attacking them
Legit, bruh.

WHOPPER JUNIOR

>Chris shot some dumbass derka derkas who would have just stayed where they were if the US didn't go meddle in the middle east for Israel's behalf
>Simo killed swathes of filthy communists aggressing on his homeland
Since communism is an actual threat against the entire world, Simo actually accomplished something there.

>had been used to stage attacks against them in the past.
Did you read this?

If you still don't understand it, read this

Yeah, Germans were going to help the Finns from their Murmansk base. I see it now. That's why the Germans stopped the urgent fighter plane deliveries to Finland from Italy.

In my opinion, the Soviet Imperium was a far greater threat towards Finland (and in extension the world) than Nazi Germany could ever hope to be, Finland made a pragmatic choice.

Communist Russians actually helped Germans invade Norway from Murmansk. I guess they knew how important it was to help the Germans on their search for lebensraum.

Perhaps, the world was never given time to figure that out that because Germany jumped the gun and tried to take over half the world. While also violating multiple treaties and pacts, which made other nations hesitant to trust them (the only reason some nations joined Germany was because they feared the Soviets more.) In Finland's case, I absolutely understand why they allied with Germany and even then it was only to retake/secure their pre-war borders.

Half of America was saying exactly that without knowing anything beyond what the movie told them

Not a differing opinion but I bet simo had that good Finish autism

Underestimating muslims is exactly how they've become such a problem.

manlets prove once again that they are the most deadly motherfuckers on earth.

>Germany jumped the gun and tried to take over half the world
They couldn't in a million years have pulled that off, Nazi Germany failing was as inevitably as the sun setting, because their entire society was a retarded house of cards on a level the Soviets could just barely hope to compete with, the one remarkable thing about the entire thing was that they started it off and then kept it going for as long as they did.

I do think that it's very unfortunate that they took attention away from the threat of International Communism.

>Leningrad was within artillery range from Finnish border
Just build a really tall wall lol

If you want to fight Islam, fucking with rural goatherders isn't exactly a proactive strategy, you would need to go to war with the actual powerhouses of Islam.

Afghanistan is a waste of time.

Yet I regard Finns higher than most Europeans.

We like Soviet milsurp, not the Soviets themselves

Nobody here likes the Soviet Empire, just the old shit they sold off to cover their insane debt.

they were driving though a free fire zone and he shot at some random camels, accidentally hitting a kid that was with them.

>higher than most Europeans
Finns are not Euroopeans. They're invaders.

Soviets were based. You're still under the spell of cold war government propaganda. Ironic seeing how this board is supposed to be muh freedoms

Attached: incredulous-negroid.png (250x299, 132K)

Your retarded, its a different time, things arent apples to apples. I could just go, everyone from the 1930's is a cuckboy, anything the mongols did is considerably more impressive.

i could not have said it better myself.

Attached: a7Dno5w_460s.jpg (460x266, 20K)

As the Op i am now finally free to roam this thread
and shitpost.

Attached: 53c.jpg (622x1680, 544K)

Depends on the Finn. There is an ethnic group called Finlanders who are basically Scandinavians descended from the North Germanic derivative Norsemen.

The fact that it claimed that Chris Kyle was in the US Army and the fact that it ignores the type of missions the two were on, it is safe to declare this bait.

Attached: resized_JPEG_1549437668700_647372565746494589.jpg (625x790, 54K)

Daily reminder f*nland lost the Winter War.

The OP is baiting but I am going to share this regardless of the story being brought to a new audience with a genderbend and possible lewdness.

Attached: Screenshot_20190110-125634_Opera.jpg (1080x1321, 398K)

Attached: tankie.png (720x616, 157K)

I think the simo’s numbers are legit. He had a pretty target rich environment.

Fuck yeah Hayha is better. I fucking love Finns. Their blonde hair and big blue eyes makes me horny. Gonna go there next Summer again. Their women are easy as fuck too.