I was looking for buying this cutie. i dunno i just find it comfy. do you guys think it's good?

I was looking for buying this cutie. i dunno i just find it comfy. do you guys think it's good?

Attached: Chiappa-Little-Badger-survival-rifle-build-hunting-22lr-shtf-bugout-gun-apocalypse-8.jpg (2000x1333, 662K)

always looked post apocalyptic to me

Never shot one, but looks fun. Go for it.

Better than an AR7

Comfy: yes
Tactical: looks like it
Practical: It's a .22 with shit on it to make it heavier, surprised they don't make 9mm with a different barrel or 5.56 with the same barrel blank. Unless you're shooting at a squirrel, it's not gonna be proficient at anything, let alone sufficient.

Have fun with the shit open sights that take a long time to get a decent sight picture.

Maybe look into the .410 and .22 combination?

Don't, it sill fire off a round when you chamber a round and close it.

Chris McCandless managed to drop an Alaskan moose with a .22lr, and he was retarded.

Don't buy it. It's the biggest piece of shit you'll ever hold in your arms.

for 150 bucks i think it's worth the shot, no pun intended

I own one and love it. It's one of the most accurate .22LRs I've shot. I have a cheap red dot on mine and it is a fantastic gun for small game within 100 yards. Much like the picture posted, I have put a buttstock carrier for additional ammo and survival gear. For under $200, you can't get a better bare bones basic .22 LR rifle in my opinion. It is one thing that Chiappa has done right.

No that bacon dude from YT? He was closing that action with the barrel pointed upwards. With force. No wonder that round slid out and something banged on the primer. Not the guns fault.

Go for it OP. I like mine, and it's so cheap it's hard to come up with a reason why you shouldn't. They also have surprisingly nice triggers.

New production ones don't have that issue. Now when you close the action it automatically pushes the hammer back to like a half-cock position.

where are you finding this for $150

I really wanted one but I hate that it comes with plastic sights. Did not buy.

I don't own one, but I own a little youth Rossi that is .410/.22. I take the .22 barrel to the range sometimes because a single shot little plinker is fun

local gun store, has put a huge sale on most of his articles cause he's closing the activity. i have 33% discount on this one

>a .22 with shit on it to make it heavier
How so? It weighs 3lbs, and its a simple break action with skeletal stock, it's about as light as a .22lr rifle can get. If you're talking about the OP picture, it's just pure retardation just to look like an apocalyptic larp. Nobody would seriously zip tie a knife to their gun and tape 3 rounds to the side of it.
>shit open sights
My friend has one with pic related sights, they work fine for a .22

Attached: 22-ss-001-22-chiappa-little-badger-single-barrel-foldable-rifle-22-ss-008-7-200157.jpg (450x291, 12K)

My rear sight broke, like just took it out of safe and it was broke. The sights def are shit.

Those are the plastic sights that come on it.

Sorry to hear that bud, but that definitely makes me happy that I did not buy it. As soon as I saw those plastic sights I knew it was totally fucked. On an unrelated note, I have a plastic Glock sight that kicks around in the bottom of one of my ammo cans. I found it at an indoor range one time lel

I have one in .17 HMR. I love it. Great for new shooters too, every one of them has said its a stupid fun gun for what it is. I've popped many a turtle head with it