Be an American fighting in Korea

>be an American fighting in Korea
>these boys come up to reinforce your battalion
Wat do?

Attached: Ethiopian_soldiers_Korea1951.jpg (1280x1297, 291K)

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Join forces with gook and remove nog

Also I'm pretty sure Ethiopian soldiers were extremely effective in the Korean War. Effective to the point where Koreans never saw a

ask them about the stability of their firing position
and then maybe about their elevation

Shoot them for my own safety

Good, time for you to take some bullets.

Good, I'm tied of those Nork T-34s and the American M26s aren't getting up here. That rifle team should do some work.

Not to get all Jewish but apparently because none of them were taken prisoner, they always removed their dead from the field of battle, and they never lost a single combat engagement, the Koreans (who hadn't seen black people before) began to think they were superhuman.

Attached: Ethiopian_Soldiers_Korean_War.jpg (1289x1000, 533K)

as much as i'd love to bash these soldiers from an army i've never heard of and a nation i've never noticed,
i'm embarressed by how my nation, america did in the war.

chink soldiers are good at exactly 1 thing: being poor and surrounding you
so what did we let them do?
we followed those bastards all the way to chosun and got fucked for it

Actually do some further reading retard. The Chinese did the best they could despite their lack of equipment or basic human thinking while US commanders (ignoring the US Army) did the very best they could despite the situation.

>inb4 col faith
He made some mistakes and paid dearly for them.

Is that a didgeridoo team?

FUCK 'EM UP MBEKE

Attached: unit_5.jpg (2048x1650, 367K)

>tfw no earpro

You'd be too tired to give a shit.

we still found the exact scenario where chinks with shit equipment and low morale could become relevant and gave it to them

>inb4 unsauced claims of RCT-31 survivors cutting in line to get evac'd
daily reminder that without task force faith, hagaru-ri would've been JUST'd by at least three chinese divisions and nobody would've reached Hungnam. Further reminder that OP Smith purposefully denied RCT-31 their presidential unit citation and the USMC vigorously defended his decision up until the late 90s when the men finally received their acknowledgement of sacrifice

Dig a foxhole behind them. Let them die first.

Ethiopians were based soldiers in Korea,so i'd gladly welcome them

Yeah exactly what I was trying to say but I was too drunk to finish typing it

Major Patrick C. Roe of the United States Marine Corps said so. He was there and all and was awarded a bronze star for his actions there. I can’t tell you if Appleman backs up that claim but Appleman purposely tried to leave things out.

Help them set up their gun and proceed to buttfuck norks and chinks with HE

>daily reminder that without task force faith, hagaru-ri would've been JUST'd by at least three chinese divisions and nobody would've reached Hungnam.
Without RCT-31, RCT-5 and RCT-7 wouldn't have left Hagaru-ri. With the additional forces at Hagaru I find it doubt full that the Chinese would have been able to destroy them as the massive disparity in firepower nullifies any disparity in numbers. During the day Hagaru would have the full 100% of air support and during the nights have the entire First Marine Division defending. I would also like to remind you that no one of RCT-31 would have made it out alive if it weren't for Capt Stamford USMC and his TACP team who directed airstrikes nonstop during the destruction of the 31st Infantry.

Frag em blame the enemy.

>American
those are Africans. they're not real Americans.

Yeah dumbass. They are UN troops from Ethiopia, the only country to resist European Colonization.

Refuse any food they give me, because injera is nasty as hell. Pic related.

Attached: 250px-Alicha_1.jpg (250x188, 25K)

fuck this board

We know, they're from Ethiopia.

Attached: 800px-Ethiopian_soldiers_Korea_war.jpg (800x1200, 148K)

Lookout guys there's a snip

>Draft South Koreans into Army units
>Summarily execute them if they break

That was some fucking low tier Eastern Front shit the Army was doing. Thank God the Marines were there to save the day.

Tell them "go be with your own kind, nigger!" because I'm a poorly written racists character in a 2019 movie about the Korean wars only all black female fighter squadron.

Underrated. I hope this isn't a real movie.

uh oh, sounds like candlejack might be o

Wait, all those "deserted" in the night KATUSAs were actually executed? based

Apparently the Ethiopian Imperial Guard did some good work out there. If Jerry Pournelle thought well of them that’s good enough for me.

Attached: 22inews.jpg (400x300, 23K)

Them boys are bringing some heavy support in my fight against the communists, I welcome their arrival.

It's an anti-tank didgeridoo.

Attached: brainlet vortex.png (540x314, 167K)

underrated

Attached: 1529546164907.jpg (1200x858, 68K)

>you'll never carry an M1 Carbine with jungle style mags in Korea

Attached: 1525570948120.jpg (1024x751, 280K)

>be an American fighting in Korea
>these boys come up to reinforce your battalion
What do?

Attached: Davy Crockett.png (717x404, 332K)

Welcome fellow UN soldiers. Do you see the Norks over on that hill? Fuck their shit up.

Attached: Korean War - Chosin Reservior.jpg (1150x769, 344K)

It hurts, doesn't it?

Attached: post-70-1291980368.jpg (1280x1150, 149K)

RCT-31 being added to X Corps on the east side is what allowed Smith to consolidate his marines at Yudam on the West side, making it a much more defensible position. He also had operational authority over the tonks and artillery that were ordered to turn back before they reached Faith, which sealed their fate. Also, the USMC can't even get its timeline straight when it comes to the fabled TACPs of Chosin so I really don't care what they say.

Give them a thumbs up and a smile as I run as fast as I can to the nearest vehicle so I can GTFO before they let loose that bad boy.

>it's Jewish to compliment non white military performance
Jesus stop listening to retarded Jow Forums posters

>He also had operational authority over the tonks and artillery that were ordered to turn back before they reached Faith,
>turn back before the reached Faith
Are you talking about Task Force Drysdale who were ordered to make a all costs effort to reach Hagaru or the final withdrawl on the 30th. Before the 30th the troops remaining at Hudong had already made two unsuccessful attempts to reach the 31st, there's no way they would have ever been able to reach the 31st, the Chinese had already set up numerous roadblocks and ambushes.

This is about the withdrawl on the 30th, I'm pretty sure you've seen it before. "General McCaffrey, then the deputy corps chief of staff has stated the order for withdrawal originated with General Barr." To quote US Army General Barr's response to Almond about this order, "Barr stated he could not see any good coming from losing more men in behalf of those already lost.".

>RCT-31 being added to X Corps on the east side is what allowed Smith to consolidate his marines at Yudam on the West side, making it a much more defensible position.
So what do you have to say about RCT-31 not being under Smiths Control until it was too late? It makes no sense that a unit attached the 1st Marines would be under a different chain of command.

Without the RCT-31 he wouldn't have advanced farther than Tokong Pass.

Desertion in the face of the enemy has traditionally been an offense that can result in summary execution. It's why officers carry pistols.

>low morale
The chinks performance in Korea displayed everything but low morale, say what you will about them. Their daring and fearlessness infront of overwhelming firepower and technology was probably one of the few things they had going for them.

Candlejack isn't real dumba

I'd be willing to believe it. Look at Dennis Rodman. Kim loves that nig; probably thinks made friends with Dr. Manhattan or some shit. Dr.Harlem I guess.

Injera is fucking delicious. So sorry it doesn't taste like big macs or cheesewhiz on a ritz.

Well considering what 2 generations of war and the early years of the post Civil war era, hardship and death was pretty much expected.

Also Fighting the UN forces was a way to strike back at the west after the century of humiliation.

Weren't those technically the Imperial Royal Guards?

Their basic equipment was modern at the time, Mosins rifles and a random submachine gun either being a Ppsh, a thompson, a type 100, or a forth mystery gun.

Ya'll need to watch the chosin documentary on Netflix

>Mosins
>PPSh
>Thompson
>Type 100
>Modern in 1950

Attached: 1496273485624.png (864x722, 264K)

Attached: 1540844837325.jpg (292x257, 25K)

They also had the advantage that MacArthur and his generals vastly underestimated the Chinese.

>Yell at your Marine commander for constantly stalling the advance and ignore him when he tells you there's two Chinese Armies nearby

Almond was the fucking Leeroy Jenkins of the US military

I watched that thing four times.

>that guy who said "someone lost a leg" only to realize it was his leg still gets to me

/Thread

Throw a block party with them niggas

Begin operation get behind the darkies.

Sure they did but it's bullshit to claim their success was only the result of US faults, they still could've easily failed had they not been so brazen or outplayed the UN/US as well as they did. It wasn't a clear cut road to victory by any stretch, you've gotta give the chinks some props for there performance.

YOU FOOL YOU'LL KILL US ALL
SQUAD BROKEN!!!

I wouldn't call it shit equipment and low morale.

It's more a lack of logistics and operational experience. The Chinese fielded a large army but after the initial push they started to take airstrikes to the supply lines and nearly starved to death.

Dark skin gives a +2 to stealth at night and in the jungle.
There's Just So Many Of Them. It feels like Jow Forums is trying to take over.

hadn't eaten mcd's in a while and had a mc chicken sandwitch it tasted like shit fuck mcdonalds it's shit

why are you laughing korean war was almos ww2 weapons.Even in vietnam they still used m1 carbine and the greece gun and even then the m16 was terrible when first used

I work near a good-sized Ethiopian community, you are nuts.

Fresh injera bread is awesome and most of the stuff is great. Only issue I ever had was with kitfo

I'm really getting sick of this Candlejack mem

>greece gun

Attached: steve_unpleasant.jpg (223x226, 7K)

That actually sounds fascinating. Having such little experience with another kind of person that you see them as some kind of superior. Didn't work too well for the Aztecs, though.

they were some tough lads so sounds good to me

It's Hella good!

Fuck off trannies go cry elsewhere

The Ethiopians were some absolute madlads, so I'm gonna ride there nuts and try and follow them to glory.

>tfw ywn be a mysteriously exotic race with incredibly above average combat abilities that convince your communist adversaries that you and your comrades are literal superhumans.

Attached: 1541375373362.png (750x750, 38K)

WHAAAAAAT!?!?!? THAT FEET AND NO EARPRO?!?!?!?

My parents are ethiopian and I used to eat that stuff daily until I turned about six or seven, It sucks. Only white people and ethiopians like it. It's really weird, white people seem to love injera. Whenever my dad brings it to work, people always ask to try some and tell him how good it is. I haven't had kitfo, but my dad likes it.
We went to an ethiopian restaurant in DC once and my dad said that they made the injera so poorly he'd rather have went to McDonalds. This is a man who refuse to eat anything that isn't organic, and he'd rather have went to McDonalds.

Afghan goatfuckers are still running around with muskets. That doesn't make them modern.

Thank god they're on the ground and not flying airplanes

I worked with the son of one of their commanders in Korea, not sure which one. Cool fucking guy

Or grandson or nephew I cant remember exactly, it was a while ago

its flatbread and meat, right?
can't be that bad

>what do?

Put my money in my front pocket

I like curry and Indian food but it's really hard for me to see anything appetizing from Ethiopian food. The bread gives me a bit of that 'phobia of holes' and looks like a soggy mushy version of dosa, all their meat or whatever it is looks like mounds of chutney. That's a condiment for Indian food, not what everything is. Obviously this is based off perception, not taste, but I am skeptical it'd be able to taste better than glorious naan for me.

Attached: 1489734720924.jpg (702x1118, 320K)

"Hey guys glad you're here."

>please God, just let me see one more sunrise
Fucking hell man

Pretty bad in my experience. Yhe bread tastes really acidic and bitter.
I've never heard anyone compare injera to trypophobia images, but it's a pretty apt comparison.

Ha.

Their niggers So what who cares.

>Yhe bread tastes really acidic and bitter.
that's seasoning you tasteless fuck