Bribe a Pentagon official into coming up with an insanely lucrative lease deal for new tanker project

>Bribe a Pentagon official into coming up with an insanely lucrative lease deal for new tanker project
>Get caught and lose a guaranteed win because of your greed, instead have to win honest competition
>Lose, but bribe Congress so they throw out the results and change the rules so can't lose the second one
>Fuck up the design somehow even though you've already done the same thing before
>Be late delivering your not yet fixed planes, and yet somehow manage to leave a bunch of parts and tools hanging around inside
>After this record, somehow should be trusted for a bunch of new contracts, and to provide the new secretary of defense as well.

But hey, at least they're not having any giant screwups on their civilian side right?

Attached: Boeing-Logo.svg.png (1024x254, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dallasnews.com/business/airlines/2019/03/12/boeing-737-max-8-pilots-complained-feds-months-suspected-safety-flaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Riding in an airbus is like riding on an inner-city street bus with the poor people.

Attached: duck.jpg (800x1012, 781K)

Currently working on the 737 program. How the fuck you think I feel that 3rd world pilots don't have any stick or rudder skills and we get shit on for it?

Attached: 1545701104605.jpg (960x952, 37K)

>Currently working on the 737 program
Murderer!

Ethiopia airlines was 2 US pilots

>Buy this new 737 variant, you can completely skip retraining your pilots on it
>Oh btw it has this neat trick where if one (1) out of 6 AoA sensors fails it tries to nose dive itself into the ground
>It's the pilots' fault if they don't know this even though our entire pitch was they didn't need any new training

Classic Boeing ;)

>muh nigger pilots
>totally not the shitty engineering put on it

Yall got any more of them faulty rudder PCUs?

Attached: laughing Boeing X-32.jpg (1080x1086, 100K)

I got nothing. That's pretty hilarious.
Higher kill count than most weapons programs here.
Ethiopian pilots, Indonesian pilots, same shit skills.
American and European pilots don't seem to be having issues not crashing.
If the sensors are maintained/replaced when they break or give faulty input, MCAS doesn't think the plane is stalling. This is also on ground maintenance for not doing their job.

>Purchase the cancerous tumor known as McDonnell Douglas
>Integrate the cancer directly into Boeing
>"WTF Why is this happening"

>How the fuck you think I feel that 3rd world pilots don't have any stick or rudder skills and we get shit on for it?
>Ethiopian pilots, Indonesian pilots, same shit skills.
>American and European pilots don't seem to be having issues not crashing.
Just look at this LYING SHILL piece of shit and point at him and laugh!

dallasnews.com/business/airlines/2019/03/12/boeing-737-max-8-pilots-complained-feds-months-suspected-safety-flaw

Hope one of the surviving family members hunts you down.

Attached: 1524623406474.gif (700x906, 69K)

>this butthurt Boeing shill
go chimp out about Lockheed or something

maybe dont design a flyby wire system that nose downs into the ground after the failure of a single sensor.

no user. They will pay for damage control on Jow Forums instead. its better this way. Or their employees drank the koolaid so fucking hard that they think FAIL SAFE is an obsolete engineering idea. FFS.

I have no idea what you're talking about you have no sources and you are being vague as all hell.

Because obviously you hired a bunch of poojeets to code the MCAM

If it's Boeing, I ain't going!
Should've bought European

>Ethiopian pilots, Indonesian pilots, same shit skills.
They were US citizens,born,raised and trained in USA.
Holy shit what a dumb cunt.

Guess who arranged the patents?

Attached: Boeing Honeywell Uninterruptible Autopilot.jpg (1200x988, 113K)

>we believe
wtf, is this a beauty pageant?

777 fa here. How you like that Renton parking.