>omega trigger
>extendo mag

pure pistol kinography whose with me

Attached: cz75.jpg (600x459, 138K)

but you also love the smell of a mans anus

Absolutely fucking hideous

>bumping a dead thread
It is you who indulges in the smelly smell

There is no reason to ever buy a CZ when Beretta exists. You would have been much better served with an M9a3

Attached: D09017A2-BA5A-4340-AAEA-98BE234E3129.jpg (3024x3444, 3.54M)

The only people ive met who dont like CZ are glock faggots.

Lol sure dude

Attached: cz-usa-cz-75-ts-czechmate1-500x333.png (500x333, 138K)

CZ superior in every measurable way

>cerakote
>not blued

C'mon, user.

That's a nice gun though.

Attached: 20180216_170438.jpg (2576x1932, 1.44M)

Slide mounted safety

I can tell you don't shoot yours because I have the same grips and the medallions fell off both of them in less than 200 rounds.

>Be me
>Glockfaggot
>Only guy in my IPSC group of 8 guys who shoots weekly.
>All the rest run tricked out Shadow 2s, fancy belts and pouches, magnets and shit
>I roll up with stock G17 Gen3, paddle holsters, cheapass mag pouches that don't match, and my belt from work.
>Outshoot most of them, and those nights are my only practice.
>Meanwhile every one of them has at least one malfunction per night. Sometimes per stage.
>I have had exactly ONE malfunction and that was because I was running a shitty third party mag that had cracked.

Meanwhile

>They all give me shit, all the time
>But... One of them made the jump and got himself a Glock. In .40 Short and Weak, but it's a start. Next thing you know he's stippled it, riced it out and is shooting better than ever at league night.
>Jimmies most definitely rustled.

I will convert all of them in time. They're going to get really salty when we resume in the spring and I've got my new gunbelt. Tasteful but Molle. Somehow these guys manage to be hardcore fudds while also being IPSC shooters. They disdain anything 'tactical'.

Clarification. We all shoot weekly, together. But until recently I was the only one with a Glock.

Also fuck CZ. Good luck finding mags and parts for those show ponies if SHTF. It's like driving a fancy European sportscar, it's cool and all, but you're fucked if it ever breaks or you'll always be paying a premium for parts, repairs and accessories.

Attached: 1v8rl6.jpg (536x457, 38K)

I wish this gun was stainless.

desu that is sexy af senpai. lit

Does that slide fit a standard 92fs frame?
Asking for myself.

Nice argument bro. You're really coming along. Just keep wishing on that star, and some day, maybe, you might matter a little bit.

Attached: grahams-grading-og-disagrrement-argument.jpg (820x612, 69K)

should I buy a rami for $500
safety, not decocker

If you want a hammer-fired double stack subcompact, sure.

Actually that's exactly what happened to the first set I bought. I got a replacement set and they haven't fallen off yet.

Honestly they're just for looks. The stock grips are way more comfy so those normally stay on the gun.

Attached: 20171209_223146.jpg (2576x1932, 985K)

Why not like both?

Attached: IMG_20190314_194329.jpg (5344x3006, 2.96M)

cz is shit

I actually do ha you might be misinterpreting what I meant when I said glock faggot

Wasnt trying to argue bro just calling them how I see them

I just figured you didn't like glocks or people who owned them lol.

You ever shoot a tactical sport? You know how I know the answer is no?

Attached: 1552419800121.jpg (522x522, 110K)

bump for this

Nah i dont have any desire to own one but I shoot them all the time since I have alot of friends with them. I merely meant the guys ive met that are die hard glock guys love to talk alot of shit about CZ.

>I've never touched a gun

Honestly that in hand feel really is something. Nothing else really comes close, at least nothing that's in the same ballpark in terms of price/availability.
>slide safety
>bar of soap ergonomics
>base model doesn't even have a removable front sight
Nah.
>Shadow 2
>every one of them has at least one malfunction per night. Sometimes per stage.
Nice larp, brah.